Pages:
Author

Topic: On Bitcoin Cash (again) - page 2. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
January 30, 2019, 05:36:21 PM
Bitcoin cash has been proven as a pump and dump coin, i still cannot believe that this same coin traded in thousands during last bull run and now look at the peice it just never look to stop falling. I do not know what should i do with the small amount of bitcoin cash in my wallet.
Wait! Your btc will not make the weather on the bitcoin market.It's the game by globalists! As far as I know, the U.S. has a law that allows you to receive taxes on bitcoin operations even now. Bitcoin exchange for fiat, purchase of goods by Bitcoin and trading on the stock exchange and just a tax on additional enrichment tax. . Agree, this is a good source of filling the budget and the banking system. The state never will not miss such a chanc.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
January 30, 2019, 05:18:54 PM
Bitcoin cash has been proven as a pump and dump coin, i still cannot believe that this same coin traded in thousands during last bull run and now look at the peice it just never look to stop falling. I do not know what should i do with the small amount of bitcoin cash in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 30, 2019, 05:04:51 PM
Let's short it to death:

I don't have any Bitcoin Cash coins in my pockets so it may look like a naked short, and technically it is. But I have enough real bitcoins so that I can continue shorting Bitcoin Cash as much and as long as I want and I definitely will if the price of it continues to rise. But since it is highly unlikely that this shitcoin will ever outperform Bitcoin in the long term, it is a bullet-proof strategy to make money off short-term volatility. Let Ver, Jihan and their minions pay for it if they choose to artificially prop up its price. They are welcome, I don't mind
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 24, 2019, 01:21:53 PM
This is a second installment in a series of posts about Bitcoin Cash and its fall. You can read the first part here

It is obvious by now that people behind Bitcoin Cash have created a lot of pain in the ass for Bitcoin and its successful and wide-scale adoption via defaming it, diluting its value, poisoning its veins, and by doing a lot of other things we might not even think of. Even if this pain is only short term (think of it as a catharsis of sorts) and in the long run it will actually be good for Bitcoin (as these bastards will never be part of Bitcoin again), it is not something which we should just write off or forget (as the damage is real)

Moreover, right now it looks like the price of Bitcoin Cash (you choose which exactly) is being artificially propped up. You can see that whenever Bitcoin starts to rise, its grows is instantly arrested by sell-offs. Yes, it may be people shorting Bitcoin (I short it too, just in case), but people should be shorting (or just selling) Bitcoin Cash as well, so shorts shouldn't matter much in this case. Rather, it is people like Ver and Wright skillfully selling their bitcoins and supporting Bitcoin Cash (their varieties) with the proceeds

So my question is, how long will it take till this shitcoin bites the dust finally and stops being such pain in the ass?
Pages:
Jump to: