Pages:
Author

Topic: On which Sports do you like to bet apart from the listed one here? - page 6. (Read 539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Recently I came across a few articles on the Internet while trying to understand what makes sports betting so lucrative. I now know that there are three big sports that every Gambler, Sports Enthusiast, and a lot of fans are engaged in Sports betting. I personally have not seen or realized it but a good majority of teens & preteens are already into it.

I hope everyone would agree with this list:

• Soccer
  • NBA
  • Cricket
  • UFC

This list is not based on betting revenue or based on the number of fans. It is simply compiled by me after watching the activity on this board for different games thread. I am aware that I did not add Tennis, MMA and Boxing as my question is about those sports that are not being discussed here but you do bet on it either occasionally or on a regular basis.

Football is the correct term for what you call "soccer". In fact, I doubt anyone here even recognizes that word other than Americans.

I would gladly bet on any sport as long as I get good odds and understand a minimum amount about that sport and the history of the players involved. You do not need to be a genius to research a players past history of wins/losses. Thats universal for any sport.

As far as to your question of specifically which sport which is not listed here that I would love to bet on:

Asian martial art/other fighting styles which are not that prominent in western society. Sumo, for example.  In Japan, Sumo is a big thing and gets bet on all the time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 612
I think boxing is more popular than UFC considering of how many threads are created for boxing match and most of them are active.

MMA isn't really popular because most people think UFC is MMA or MMA is UFC Cheesy even though there are many other MMA promotions too e.g. KSW, PFL, Bellator etc.

Sometime I bet on Formula1 and MotoGP for fun, it's really unexpected to predict the winner.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I am aware that I did not add Tennis, MMA and Boxing as my question is about those sports that are not being discussed here but you do bet on it either occasionally or on a regular basis.
Soccer (football) is mostly discussed on gambling discussion board. I believe it is the sport bet that is most common among people, including virtual sport betting too.

The matches that I like to gamble most on is football, including the in-play and also virtual footballs predictions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 390
Recently I came across a few articles on the Internet while trying to understand what makes sports betting so lucrative. I now know that there are three big sports that every Gambler, Sports Enthusiast, and a lot of fans are engaged in Sports betting. I personally have not seen or realized it but a good majority of teens & preteens are already into it.

I hope everyone would agree with this list:

• Soccer
  • Basketball
  • Cricket
  • UFC

This list is not based on betting revenue or based on the number of fans. It is simply compiled by me after watching the activity on this board for different games thread. I am aware that I did not add Tennis, Automobile racing, and Boxing as my question is about those sports that are not being discussed here but you do bet on them either occasionally or regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: