Pages:
Author

Topic: One more critic for Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 01, 2017, 08:18:52 AM
Morning Folks,
It's more of ridiculous when someone just pulls up a subject and without knowing anything, starts shouting that "This is nothing, this is a fraud!"
You must be aware of the comments passed by JP Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimon that "Bitcoin is a fraud".
Now, to mention here, someone called as "Wolf of Wall Street" and a former stockbroker Jordan Belfort, going with the flow, added that "He (Jamie) is right, I don't think Bitcoin is a great model."

Well, the more negativity they will spread, the more Bitcoin will surpass huge levels of success by slapping their faces with positive values.

TBH, I would like to ask these people that "WHO THE FUCK HAS ASKED YOU GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION HERE?"

They are allowed to give statements to bitcoin whether positive or negative. Just don't mind them because in the end, we already know what will happened. Their words can't even made a big panic that we can considered as hard crash.

Those negative comments from them,  no matter how popular they are, is nothing compare to negative bad news that already happened in bitcoin.

Just let them unleash their words. They can't wrecked the bitcoin community.
I think what they can't seem to fathom, is how something unheard of and without any initial tangible worth sudden became Billion dollar business right under their nose even without their contribution - it's such a puzzle, must be a fraud, they concluded!
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
September 27, 2017, 08:01:12 PM
I'm not surprised of such wording at all. It's part of standard hassle among competitors ( throwing dirt at each other trying to sustain own bussines at all cost).
But what I found hillarious is was the specific "bitcoin is fraud"  Grin ... seriously?
How about the current monetary system (with the famous fractional reserve system ) ... this is not fraud? 

I think the answer would be something like: No it's not fraud because such system is allowed by authorities. In other words: It's government supported fraud.
Question is: which one (of the frauds) is worse?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 27, 2017, 06:36:38 PM
Morning Folks,
It's more of ridiculous when someone just pulls up a subject and without knowing anything, starts shouting that "This is nothing, this is a fraud!"
You must be aware of the comments passed by JP Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimon that "Bitcoin is a fraud".
Now, to mention here, someone called as "Wolf of Wall Street" and a former stockbroker Jordan Belfort, going with the flow, added that "He (Jamie) is right, I don't think Bitcoin is a great model."

Well, the more negativity they will spread, the more Bitcoin will surpass huge levels of success by slapping their faces with positive values.

TBH, I would like to ask these people that "WHO THE FUCK HAS ASKED YOU GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION HERE?"

They are allowed to give statements to bitcoin whether positive or negative. Just don't mind them because in the end, we already know what will happened. Their words can't even made a big panic that we can considered as hard crash.

Those negative comments from them,  no matter how popular they are, is nothing compare to negative bad news that already happened in bitcoin.

Just let them unleash their words. They can't wrecked the bitcoin community.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
September 27, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

That's funny. Jordan Belfort founded and operated a "boiler room" that pushed penny stocks and defrauded people with pump-and-dump schemes. He doesn't seem to be in a position where his opinion should carry any weight. (On the flip side, maybe it takes one to know one?)

People are just trying to stay relevant; Bitcoin is a hot topic. Just getting his name back out there with this article definitely helped Belfort's brand, and his public speaking career. People were probably starting to forget who he was.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
September 27, 2017, 06:23:09 PM
I think some people are overestimating the kind of influence these guys have.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 27, 2017, 06:21:45 PM
It has always been more than evident the natural tendency of big capital to undermine the credibility of bitcoin because of the great threat that this represents for the malicious interests of the current economic system.

I personally think that we should stop replicating these absurd theories and statements against bitcoin, because we should be the first ones interested in demonstrating the reliability of bitcoin and promoting its advantages instead of spreading these scams and falsehoods.

And we should get used to the barking of dogs. It is a good sign that we are moving forward, as Don Quixote would say.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 27, 2017, 05:42:18 PM
Morning Folks,

These so called fudders are always looking to buy bitcoin at a bargain to make fortunes. I am very sure they are heavily invested in bitcoin

These guys had bad history in finance.  I wouldn't weight anything this guy stated because they , themselves proved that they are not capable of making stuff a success without cheating.  Anyway, I do agree that these people are here to FUD Bitcoin because they wanted to buy them at its dip.  But as the price recovered, I think their words have little effect to the market now.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
September 27, 2017, 05:37:29 PM
Morning Folks,

There are people who talk negative about BTC and they are doing it with (paid) reason.
It's called "money talk speculations".
If some famous guy talk about BTC positive or negative, he is doing it with reason.
But that is not so much important. More important is what our BTC is capable for, so we all have a brain and can see it.
So, don't worry about some CEO talks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 05:07:26 PM
Morning Folks,

These so called fudders are always looking to buy bitcoin at a bargain to make fortunes. I am very sure they are heavily invested in bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
September 27, 2017, 05:00:28 PM
We just have to take this stuff in stride.  If you watch the financial shows, some the guests think (take your pick:  oil, gold, stocks, bonds, various fiat currencies, etc) is going up, some think it's going to crash ... Some are right, some are wrong.  The fact that mainstream financial news is covering bitcoin and other cryptos at all is perhaps a win, even if many of the guests are badmouthing it.  It's on their radar, at least.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 04:57:05 PM
There will always be critics, especially when something is so successful.

There might be some benefits from the criticism which might be taken on hand and maybe improve the block chain.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
September 27, 2017, 04:51:32 PM
Morning Folks,

They don't think it is a good model, they don't think it will end well, but they all are investing in it. Come to think of It, we are better off without these guys. They manipulate markets, make money and then bring everything crashing down.
It's vivid enough to see why they feel the way they do! Bitcoin is not and will never be a great model for manipulating the market, a tool for making only a few, stupendously rich while many end up with huge and inexplicable debts the rest of their lives.

Seriously, no real bitcoiner needs these late comers ideas about Bitcoin, except for the ones that do not even understand their place with Bitcoin in the first place.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
September 27, 2017, 04:27:45 PM
always and all have been critics. especially in cryptocurrencies)
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 27, 2017, 04:25:31 PM
Morning Folks,

They are either ignorant about bitcoin or they just want to attract media attention. Bitcoin is becoming popular everyday and that there are a lot of people investing into it. Those are afraid that one day there will be no need for bankers like Jamie Dimon or JPMorgan. But the more they says negative things about bitcoin, the more the prices go high. So let them voice out their opinion, whether is negative, because its attracts people and they become curious as to what bitcoin is and maybe swayed to put some invested into the market. So its still publicity to us. But Dimon and JPMorgan has been exposed already because during the price crash about a week ago, they bought large amount of bitcoin. We all know that he is trying to pull back the price again to their advantage.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 27, 2017, 04:12:13 PM
You don't have to ask an opinion to get it. These people can voice their (admittedly false) opinion and there are people who will listen to them.
Bitcoin is a thread to all FIAT currencies, banks and other financial institutions which is why these people are salty.

Those people who did that unfair act are frustrated individuals who were lazy earning fair for bitcoins. Most of them wanted to take down bitcoin in order to promote their shit coins who hasn't been successful for recent years of launching. Everything here in digital currency is a competitions of the best and you don't won't gain that by doing such foolish critics.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
September 27, 2017, 04:11:03 PM
These are the guys who know how media works. They are influencing you by telling you lies, so the price can drop, and smart investors can buy when the price is cheap.  Grin

From Hollywood, to Cable TV to the Internet, mass media has had a huge effect on perceptions, cultures, mindsets and societies as a whole. As an entrepreneur, I know how powerful the media has and can be. I would just urge people to watch news from afar and study true knowledge i.e. books up close. As long as you understand the fundamentals of Bitcoin there is nothing to worry about for the long term. 
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 03:49:03 PM
I think JP Morgan says it's not for no reason, because we know that JP Morgan is in the banking sector where rumors circulate that bitcoin will also turn off the banking business. I think that's a common thing because he works in a field that goes against bitcoin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 5
September 27, 2017, 03:44:03 PM
You wouldn't talk well about Bitcoin if your job was managing fiat currency. People are moving towards crypto and are going to lessen the bank's profit. Of course they want to give it a bad name.

Look at all the brick and mortar shops that didn't open online stores. They're all go destroyed by Amazon. A change in currency is inevitable, you either adapt to it or get run over.

You are right. These comments from high level leaders that are based on very little insight, are just based on the human nature to defend. Some people call it "sunk cost."
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
September 27, 2017, 03:39:17 PM
Morning Folks,

May be its not the best model. But its far better than living on fiat which are just not backed up by anything except fake promises done by govt. Fiat is going to die a silent death soon due to the regular devaluation of currency.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 03:34:33 PM
Maybe they are sponsored by someone to promote fiat currency.
Besides it past their time and they don't have a clue to what they are saying.
If Bitcoin was back up by a government and they controlled it, it would be back to square one.
We are into bitcoins because we wanted to be free and also make a profit out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: