Pages:
Author

Topic: One more critic for Bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 03:28:06 PM
             They all are just spreading FUD to make the bitcoin price fall down so that they could buy it cheaply.Jamie dimon was found to have done the same thing.Even,it is said that dimon had bought more bitcoins after the price fall.Nothing other could be expected from a person related to a banking sector.Its the media which highlights their talks and create confusion among the investors,especially newbies.
              What we have to see is that are we all fool enough to blindly follow their opinion or just throw their talks in the dust bins.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
September 27, 2017, 03:12:51 PM
Its like hearing a mailman talking shit about lycos in the late 90s.  Grin
Anyway, I would probably find it weird if a banker says something positive about bitcoin. But you know what, I guess both of them had bought bitcoins on dip  Grin

Auch...
That was not such a good analogy. Actually it's one of the worst ones possible..
Cause the mailman still has a job and gets mail delivered each day while lycos...bankrupt and almost dead.

Change that to the fax machine and email.

Activity: 490
Merit: 258
September 27, 2017, 02:42:40 PM
Its like hearing a mailman talking shit about lycos in the late 90s.  Grin
Anyway, I would probably find it weird if a banker says something positive about bitcoin. But you know what, I guess both of them had bought bitcoins on dip  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 02:22:16 PM
You don't have to ask an opinion to get it. These people can voice their (admittedly false) opinion and there are people who will listen to them.
Bitcoin is a thread to all FIAT currencies, banks and other financial institutions which is why these people are salty.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 02:08:24 PM
You wouldn't talk well about Bitcoin if your job was managing fiat currency. People are moving towards crypto and are going to lessen the bank's profit. Of course they want to give it a bad name.

Look at all the brick and mortar shops that didn't open online stores. They're all go destroyed by Amazon. A change in currency is inevitable, you either adapt to it or get run over.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 27, 2017, 01:56:55 PM
Morning Folks,
It's more of ridiculous when someone just pulls up a subject and without knowing anything, starts shouting that "This is nothing, this is a fraud!"
You must be aware of the comments passed by JP Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimon that "Bitcoin is a fraud".
Now, to mention here, someone called as "Wolf of Wall Street" and a former stockbroker Jordan Belfort, going with the flow, added that "He (Jamie) is right, I don't think Bitcoin is a great model."

Well, the more negativity they will spread, the more Bitcoin will surpass huge levels of success by slapping their faces with positive values.

TBH, I would like to ask these people that "WHO THE FUCK HAS ASKED YOU GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION HERE?"

They don't think it is a good model, they don't think it will end well, but they all are investing in it. Come to think of It, we are better off without these guys. They manipulate markets, make money and then bring everything crashing down.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
September 27, 2017, 01:53:03 PM
Morning Folks,
It's more of ridiculous when someone just pulls up a subject and without knowing anything, starts shouting that "This is nothing, this is a fraud!"
You must be aware of the comments passed by JP Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimon that "Bitcoin is a fraud".
Now, to mention here, someone called as "Wolf of Wall Street" and a former stockbroker Jordan Belfort, going with the flow, added that "He (Jamie) is right, I don't think Bitcoin is a great model."

Well, the more negativity they will spread, the more Bitcoin will surpass huge levels of success by slapping their faces with positive values.

TBH, I would like to ask these people that "WHO THE FUCK HAS ASKED YOU GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION HERE?"
Pages:
Jump to: