Pages:
Author

Topic: One of a kind Microsoul Sample Coin GIVEAWAY/ COMPETITION - page 2. (Read 2152 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hi someone is wanting to submit some photos but the coins are in the post. Does anyone have any qualms if I extend this competition for 2 weeks? If no one minds then I will also add a booby prize for the runner up also. Not sure what that will be yet though.  Maybe an original Microsoul 1 BTC blank.
Fine by me, not that I'm going to win, but still. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hi someone is wanting to submit some photos but the coins are in the post. Does anyone have any qualms if I extend this competition for 2 weeks? If no one minds then I will also add a booby prize for the runner up also. Not sure what that will be yet though.  Maybe an original Microsoul 1 BTC blank.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'll post some more when I have better lighting (waiting for the sun to break through Grin)

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
small table behind the window on a not sunny day, tripod, Canon 5DII with Lens Canon EF 100mm 1:2,8 L IS Macro USM. and a bit "brushed" with Lightroom.
It was my idea to get the details as good as possible and not to have the most colorful and shiny picture.

Nice setup.  Very similar to mine.  I also use Lightroom too
Sad I have compact camera. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX10V

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
small table behind the window on a not sunny day, tripod, Canon 5DII with Lens Canon EF 100mm 1:2,8 L IS Macro USM. and a bit "brushed" with Lightroom.
It was my idea to get the details as good as possible and not to have the most colorful and shiny picture.

Nice setup.  Very similar to mine.  I also use Lightroom too
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
one of my pictures

How was this taken? Was the equipment expensive? Amazing pic you can clearly see the spelling mistake micrasoul on the inner ring.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Nice 2nd pic of the front fvs114.  Yes, the front is very hard to capture due to its shiny surface.  You did a great job.
Thanks, as your pics are beautiful you may want to experiment a little with a hologram...
Here is my try:

Grin
And another one:

one of my pictures

really great pic, can you try alternate light for different holo colors?
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Great pic hgch
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Nice 2nd pic of the front fvs114.  Yes, the front is very hard to capture due to its shiny surface.  You did a great job.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
The winning lucky coin is currently up for auction.  Wink
fvs114
I like the first picture. It looks very well these vivid colors and sharpness
Thanks Poloherb.  Smiley
First one (holo) was taken at sunrise. Those coins have high gloss surface and it's hard to capture nice picture of the front because of camera reflection.

CryptoPhysical.com
fvs114
I like the first picture. It looks very well these vivid colors and sharpness
I think holo error is clearly visible  Grin

legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I didnt take too many pics of Microsoul for the Encyclopedia, since elianite had many of those.  The following are all uncropped, so you'll see the outer parts of the coin holders.

Here are some other nice shots of my other makers coins I took to show the kind of pics I can take.  Again these are all in the Encyclopedia, as I took about 1/2 the pictures for it:

CryptoPhysical.com
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I always put my coins in capsules as I want to preserve the quality of the coin itself. The background is a custom NastyFans mouse pad that I got for $0.99 with shipping from Artscow (they were doing another promotion). Grin

I also have a Silver Wallets and a Bitcoin Bowl one. However, I tend to use the NastyFans one as it has a black background and good contrast.
legendary
I suck at taking pictures as well, but here are my best Microsoul pictures anyway. I never got the front right, but my backside pictures are on point IMO. Will take some more next week. Wink

Good to see some in capsules too. What are they sat on? Is that Og nasty something?
Pages:
Jump to: