Pages:
Author

Topic: One of a kind Microsoul Sample Coin GIVEAWAY/ COMPETITION - page 3. (Read 2152 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I suck at taking pictures as well, but here are my best Microsoul pictures anyway. I never got the front right, but my backside pictures are on point IMO. Will take some more next week. Wink

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Check this link, photos and videos
http://cryptophysical.com/index.php/coins/microsoul

Thanks poloherb I know you have also done some great photography. It would be great if you chose your best work and put the photos on this thread so all can see. Then when the winner is announced everyone feels like it was fairly done.

Will the Philosopher coin be arriving in time for me to take photos of it?   Wink

Yours should have gone out so I hope so Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

Thanks poloherb I know you have also done some great photography. It would be great if you chose your best work and put the photos on this thread so all can see. Then when the winner is announced everyone feels like it was fairly done.

Will the Philosopher coin be arriving in time for me to take photos of it?   Wink
legendary

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I added the v3 holo too now.  I confirmed that all 3 pictures in my earlier post are being used in the Encyclopedia.
legendary
I'll take some pictures when my Mega Delux coin arrives Grin

OK should be very soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'll take some pictures when my Mega Delux coin arrives Grin
legendary
Wow nice Pictures. good start Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Here's some pics of holos that I took for the Encyclopedia.  I'd have to check if they were actually used or not.  I used a Canon 5D Mark III with 100 mm Macro lens, Macro rings, Tripod, Studio lighting, then Lightroom/ Photoshop.   I earlier blacked out the public addresses when funded.

Note that shots taken more direct, may tend to show more blemishes than from an angle, so it may be harder to take a good shot direct.

legendary
I am giving away a sample of the 2nd series in the Gold Digger collection. What I want in return is some great photos of my coins as I am terrible at taking them (you may have noticed). So who ever posts the best photo of any of my coins (preferably a collection) will have this coin free. There will not be any more coins like this anywhere ever.
You can see the Matt Mirror effect is completely wrong. Its certainly is a unique Bronze coin.

I will fund this if you send me the BTC or you can have it as is.

Competition Ends on the last day of April so get snapping i you are interested in this coin.

Pages:
Jump to: