Pages:
Author

Topic: One Piece - page 4. (Read 7196 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 25, 2016, 11:49:57 PM
Latest Chapter is out!  Chapter 817: Raizou of the Mist!
http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/vTBD/c817/1.html
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 16, 2016, 06:17:46 AM
anyone have theory about vinsmoke family ?
all i know about vinsmoke is that they are family of assassins and that sanji's dad is their leader.
Apparently there are three brothers and Sanji is the 3rd. Not much is known about them since the separation of Sanji and his family happened long ago. There's actually something going on in regards to this, albeit it is technically a spoiler as it won't happen in the anime for a considerable amount of time. Another interesting thing is that Sanji is only wanted alive. Everyone else tends to be on the wanted dead or alive list.

Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 15, 2016, 11:19:33 PM

all i know about vinsmoke is that they are family of assassins and that sanji's dad is their leader.
Activity: 38
February 15, 2016, 11:09:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
February 15, 2016, 04:42:57 PM
I was going to post a grumpy cat "NO" One Piece fanart, but the first thing I found with Google was...

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
February 15, 2016, 03:35:06 PM
I'm a fan, it's idea is not one of the top or most complicated animes but nice and sweet, My favorite character is probably tony chopper Cheesy
Funny that your name is luffy lol, it sounds a bit contradictory, yet i personally cannot choose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 15, 2016, 10:13:23 AM
I'm a fan, it's idea is not one of the top or most complicated animes but nice and sweet, My favorite character is probably tony chopper Cheesy
legendary
Terminated.
February 15, 2016, 08:44:56 AM
My theory is Gol D Roger and Dragon are the same person!.. Gol D Roger somehow survived from execution and just a bunch of people know it...
They're not the same person. I don't think that you've properly watched important episodes related to that story and thus came to such a faulty conclusion. Let me elaborate. I don't know exactly in which episode this happened but Dragon was shown witnessing the execution of D. Roger. They can't be the same person. Take a look here (near the end) and here (history part). Roger was Ace's father, and Dragon is Luffy's.

This is impossible because of the different era they belong, how come Gold D Roger survived from the execution even his crew mates can't save him. 
He didn't.
February 15, 2016, 01:42:20 AM
my theory is that luffy would meet other relatives and he would kill shanks...personal perspective.

and anyone uncovered the ability of gol d roger?

Killing Shanks? Luffy is a fan of Shanks!..

I think the ability of Gol D Roger is nothing... He is just a badass man and it makes him very very cool!.. IMO, everyone respects him because he was not using any demon fruit tricks... (By the way, I know he has king-haki ability)

My theory is Gol D Roger and Dragon are the same person!.. Gol D Roger somehow survived from execution and just a bunch of people know it...

What explanation that Gold D Roger and Dragon are the same person? This is impossible because of the different era they belong, how come Gold D Roger survived from the execution even his crew mates can't save him. 
February 15, 2016, 01:22:01 AM
my theory is that luffy would meet other relatives and he would kill shanks...personal perspective.

Well I believe that Roger doesn’t have Devil fruit when he was taken to the lounge town by Marines he wasn’t cuffed with stone prism(Am I right?)but was cuffed with wood type cuff and everyone would believe that Roger was strong because of his DF power and everyone would search for that specific DF.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
February 14, 2016, 10:54:06 PM

Killing Shanks? Luffy is a fan of Shanks!..

I think the ability of Gol D Roger is nothing... He is just a badass man and it makes him very very cool!.. IMO, everyone respects him because he was not using any demon fruit tricks... (By the way, I know he has king-haki ability)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
February 14, 2016, 10:51:21 AM
Why would Luffy kill the person that he has been looking up to since he was a child? You do realize that Shanks gave Luffy the straw hat? That's quite an unusual perspective; I'd like to know more.
My ftw reaction at the beginning was epic.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
February 14, 2016, 10:49:51 AM

ability gol d roger ?
1. he can talk with sea monster

but i still not really know what his ability ? is he has a good haki or what ?
legendary
Terminated.
February 14, 2016, 10:45:43 AM
Why would Luffy kill the person that he has been looking up to since he was a child? You do realize that Shanks gave Luffy the straw hat? That's quite an unusual perspective; I'd like to know more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 14, 2016, 10:30:09 AM

legendary
Terminated.
February 14, 2016, 05:49:09 AM
By the way, saying about Sanji's marriage or other things about the future is spoiling. Period.
I guess then you should stay away from this thread, reddit and youtube. People tend to discuss these things albeit they don't go into details of what is going to happen exactly (unless there are spoiler tags). Have you watched the latest episode already? The '10 minutes' are going to take a while.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 14, 2016, 02:52:52 AM
Looking for spoilers and predictions for one piece, check this channel Cool: https://www.youtube.com/user/Alpha2late17
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
February 14, 2016, 12:02:23 AM
Easy guys!..  Grin

You don't need to be so rude to each other... Just talk about good anime that's it...

By the way, saying about Sanji's marriage or other things about the future is spoiling. Period.
legendary
Terminated.
February 13, 2016, 02:02:21 PM
Edit: Just read up, and sure looks enough you've bashed every single person who's had the opposite opinion of it compared to yours. lol /thread.
1. You don't know what "bashing" means. This is not the place to discuss such matters.
2. This thread is about One Piece, stay on topic and avoid breaking the forum rules.

My fave character is basil hawkins and boa hancock for obvious reasons.
There's a decent possibility of Boa ending up with Luffy at the end. However, we might no see any signs of this for at least an additional 10 years. If you think about it and use Dragonball for comparison, Chi-Chi did end up with Goku later.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
February 13, 2016, 01:52:44 PM
Animes are subjective, just like with food, movies, music.
"Cheesy-lines" is not subjective. They either are 'cheesy' or they're not. Your perception of this does not change that.

Keyword, "MY" perception. Surely you're not dense enough to actually implicate than unless "WE" have the same perception, I'm not entitled my own opinion, right?

As far as I'm concerned, this topic wasn't labeled "Let's talk about how great One Piece is", was it?
You need not post in this thread then. It will turn into one of those 'fanboy war' threads (e.g. iOS vs Android).

"it" will, or "you" will? I dropped a single post with my opinion, and you decided to bash on it. Why not just end the thread with how great one piece is, then locked the thread? You may want to refer back to the first post of this thread and read. Looks like you're the fanboy here. I don't see anyone else making a big deal of a mere "opinion".

With how many times you've responded to this thread, I can see how much of a die hard fan you are of this installment. Makes sense.
No.

Edit: Just read up, and sure looks enough you've bashed every single person who's had the opposite opinion of it compared to yours. lol /thread.
Pages:
Jump to: