Pages:
Author

Topic: One Piece - page 6. (Read 7196 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
Aleph.im
February 06, 2016, 09:06:15 PM
What do you think about Dresrosa episodes?.. Aren't they enough?.. I am tired of that "Mingo" thing...
Aleph.im
January 29, 2016, 08:44:22 PM
It is very important to skip fillers, I did it with Naruto and the story felt better, it made more sense because I ignored the garbage fillers.

I am doing the same with One Piece, currently on episode 277-278.

In One Piece there are far less fillers than Naruto... Also when it comes to One Piece, in most fillers there are some infos about the main story... So you won't be frustrated about story line.

And hurry up!.. There are 500 episodes more!.. Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 22, 2016, 02:41:36 AM
IMO, 'naruto' is better than 'one piece'

and at least 'naruto' is a finished story

You don't know shit son.
Aleph.im
January 21, 2016, 01:26:21 PM
I've heard about it and it was recommended to me but I haven't seen any of it yet.
I'm kinda saving it since it's not finished yet.
I like to binge watch everything

Dude do you wanna wait for at least 10 years?! Please!. Start it today!.. It is more than 700 episodes and keep going without taking a break. No fillers just the story!.. Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 21, 2016, 12:10:50 PM
Any of you guys have news of their latest movie? Or this is just some hoax going around.
Activity: 574
January 21, 2016, 08:08:28 AM
It is very important to skip fillers, I did it with Naruto and the story felt better, it made more sense because I ignored the garbage fillers.

The problem is some fillers gives explains some characters history. Well if its naruto its a different story coz  i agree with you that the fillers are garbage
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
January 21, 2016, 07:37:38 AM
I've heard about it and it was recommended to me but I haven't seen any of it yet.

Don't do it - at over 700 episodes (plus a number of movies), you're going to overdose. Wink

I hate it.  Childish show that goes on forever, filled with entire useless episodes like Dragonball Z  Roll Eyes

The best anime are shorter, and filled with actual story, that leave you wanting more once its over.  Movies are good for that reason too - no BS scenes just to pass the time (for the most part)

I've "only" watched some 500 episodes of One Piece, so far, but I must say I share some of the frustration with the endless amount of episodes and scenes that, under the guise of giving more depth to the story, do little or nothing to advance it - some of them by providing background on the characters or events (that, for some reason, they felt we really ought to know), some others mere reviews of previous episodes (or sometimes, reviews of events that happened, like, in the last 5 minutes, in the same episode).

That said, I can't really say I hate One Piece; it annoys me to no end when they're just wasting time but, when they're not, it can be very entertaining, and even "action-packed". If they were to reduce the number of episodes to, say, one third, this would definitely be one of my favorite anime.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
January 21, 2016, 07:03:32 AM

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 06:56:27 AM
It's really cool but not my favorite, naruto and fairytail are not bad either
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 06:29:59 AM
January 21, 2016, 03:58:37 AM
I like Zorro his coz most of his fight scenes are short

Yap thats why everyone loves zorro. Luffy is op

Yep, less talking and the fight is done.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 02:30:30 AM
I like Zorro his coz most of his fight scenes are short

Yap thats why everyone loves zorro. Luffy is op
January 21, 2016, 12:32:31 AM

IMO,

Naruto is totally an over-rated anime. It's manga is better than it's anime.  Roll Eyes

Of course it is not bad but not good, not unique, and not mistery as One Piece.

Who cares about Naruto, we are talking about one piece here.

Edit*

Ive been watching Naruto before and I saw some feelers that show Naruto had a hard time defeating some scumbags that has no power at all which is so fucking wierd unlike One piece luffy beats worthless opponents all the time.

My favorite character is Zoro, I just like him coz I think he is very much reliable in combat unlike the rest of the crew except luffy ofc.
Aleph.im
January 21, 2016, 12:12:47 AM

IMO,

Naruto is totally an over-rated anime. It's manga is better than it's anime.  Roll Eyes

Of course it is not bad but not good, not unique, and not mistery as One Piece.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 20, 2016, 11:14:40 PM

Aleph.im
January 20, 2016, 09:44:44 PM
I'll check this out, although I do prefer anime that are a bit darker normally (Death Note, Akira, GITS etc.). But there are some shonen ones that I enjoyed, Full Metal Alchemist was great for example.

Yes there are lots of anime but One Piece is far different that them. Very unique...
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
January 20, 2016, 09:16:29 PM
I'll check this out, although I do prefer anime that are a bit darker normally (Death Note, Akira, GITS etc.). But there are some shonen ones that I enjoyed, Full Metal Alchemist was great for example.
Aleph.im
January 20, 2016, 08:55:50 PM
Gear Forth!..  Grin

I saw a picture of Shanks. What a badass man!.. He just finished all war Government vs WhiteBeard Pirates vs Blackbeard Pirates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw_UmqTRmU

Sh*t!..  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 15, 2016, 10:22:34 AM
Yeah it's subjective - because it's my opinion, just like how OP said wan piss is his favorite  Roll Eyes
Your opinion is wrong though.
The official website for Eiichiro Oda's One Piece manga announced that the manga has set a Guinness World Record for "the most copies published for the same comic book series by a single author". As of June 2015, the manga has 320 million copies printed worldwide, making it the best-selling manga series in history.

This means that the length of the manga/anime is irrelevant.
Pages:
Jump to: