Pages:
Author

Topic: One thing I am Glad for in 2018 - page 7. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 12, 2019, 06:41:43 AM
cryptocurrency growth is inevitable in the future and I think that it is extremely important to understand so as not to lose your money
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
January 12, 2019, 07:00:40 AM
I do not share the same sentiments, last year was not the worst year for crypto, it was just different.
There are still some people who think everything is going to always positive and without controversial sagas.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
January 12, 2019, 05:39:54 AM
2018 has been one of the worst years if not the worst in the crypto industry. We had so many ups and downs
having ups and downs, or even generally downtrend is not considered a "bad year for bitcoin" because not everything is about the price and obviously as other user mentioned it was a great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins.
not to mention that not all of the price drop was manipulation. only a part of it near the end was pure manipulation, the rest was a simple bubble burst and correction.

but we are still around
bitcoin is still around because it provides useful utilities and because of that each time its price is manipulated, it comes back up again.

We all thought we had reach a bottom around 6K until some few people decided to ruin everything for all of us. Gladly, their mission failed
considering their "mission" was to push the price below $6k you can't say they failed because we are currently below $6k!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
January 12, 2019, 05:11:32 AM
2018 has been one of the worst years if not the worst in the crypto industry. We had so many ups and downs but we are still around and looking forward to making it happen once again as it has always been.
If you talk about investing, last year was good for those who wanted to profit plus it was a cheap start for new subscribers.

and that's some "psychopaths" failed their mission.
If this "psychologist" has thousands of Bitcoins or lots of mining equipment, you have to be sad.
It is unfortunate to see these people fighting rather than unite around the goal of cryptocurrency.

We all thought we had reached a bottom around 6K until some few people decided to ruin everything for all of us. Gladly, their mission failed (well, for now) and I'm really happy about that.
Once this farce ends, "low fees and fast Bitcoin confirmations" these people will have nothing to offer to their community.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 12, 2019, 04:39:58 AM
2018 has been one of the worst years if not the worst in the crypto industry. We had so many ups and downs but we are still around and looking forward to making it happen once again as it has always been. But amidst fhe turbulence that occurred there's still one thing I'm happy for, and that's some "psychopaths" failed their mission.

We all thought we had reach a bottom around 6K until some few people decided to ruin everything for all of us. Gladly, their mission failed (well, for now) and I'm really happy for that. I hope the same happens to anyone who tries to ruin Bitcoin's price furthermore.

Now Bitmain has layed off workers, boycotted plans to launch a subsidiary at a new country and having leadership troubles and oh, people aren't purchasing their mining rigs as before. Their best solution was to help find a way to pump Bitcoin but they ruined it.

If you have a product, start something and don't try to kill Bitcoin because ultimately you'll end up with undervalued coins.

Code: There's no crypto without Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: