Pages:
Author

Topic: One-world reserve currency inevitable and will enslave all nations? - page 2. (Read 19750 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I chose to agree. This would be the single biggest issue that would cause an enslaving of nations.
thats why we need country fiat and bitcoin.

I thought we are already in this situation.

*Ahem the US dollar? last time I checked everyone loves it, despite its covered bad value.

So why would it recourse into another world reserve currency.

The difference will be that the new one-world reserve coming approximately 2020, will not be controlled by any nation, but rather by a world government body.

This will be viewed by the world as more fair. But in reality it will be much less fair, because the world government will act basically the way the Troika does in the EU now, lending to the nations and never letting them default. They will lend in the world currency, but the people will be paid in their nation's shit currency which is debased like hell by the national politics. So then when the national currency loses value, the people are stuck paying back loans in the relatively more expensive world currency.

This is precisely what the Troika did to the PIIGS to destroy them. They will then do this on a global scale to enslave us all.

give or take a few decades right Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 257
I chose to agree. This would be the single biggest issue that would cause an enslaving of nations.

*Ahem the US dollar? last time I checked everyone loves it, despite its covered bad value.

The difference will be that the new one-world reserve coming approximately 2020, will not be controlled by any nation, but rather by a world government body.

This will be viewed by the world as more fair. But in reality it will be much less fair, because the world government will act basically the way the Troika does in the EU now, lending to the nations and never letting them default. They will lend in the world currency, but the people will be paid in their nation's shit currency which is debased like hell by the national politics. So then when the national currency loses value, the people are stuck paying back loans in the relatively more expensive world currency.

This is precisely what the Troika did to the PIIGS to destroy them. They will then do this on a global scale to enslave us all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
As I warned you, the countries will be pushed towards cooperating against financial crime:

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-panama-papers

The globalists are destroying the nation-states on purpose and inciting the masses to clamor for a global discipline on malfeasance. I've known for a long time this would be coming. One thing you will learn about me by observing me over time is my ability to predict the future. For example was my 2011 prediction that the nations would not exit the EU and instead would double-down for more sloppy seconds.

Its all common sense your nothing special.

When I wrote that prediction in 2011, most of you and the MSM all were predicting a rapid exit of one or more of the PIIGS from the EU.
Not me, the end game would have been here if they did that. If you do the game theory you will quickly see that they will keep the dice rolling aslong as their is some sort of public trust in the system, until then it will keep going at the expense of future work.

But at any time that can happen, so I don't put any stock in the fact that EU is still together all glued up and everything.
As I warned you, the countries will be pushed towards cooperating against financial crime:

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-panama-papers

The globalists are destroying the nation-states on purpose and inciting the masses to clamor for a global discipline on malfeasance. I've known for a long time this would be coming. One thing you will learn about me by observing me over time is my ability to predict the future. For example was my 2011 prediction that the nations would not exit the EU and instead would double-down for more sloppy seconds.

Its all common sense your nothing special.

When I wrote that prediction in 2011, most of you and the MSM all were predicting a rapid exit of one or more of the PIIGS from the EU.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com

Its all common sense your nothing special.. btw the EU experiment will end, countries will leave and it will cause havok. There's my prediction for today.

The cost of leaving the EU is pretty high, which is why all countries are gritting their teeth and sticking to the EU for now.
The experiment has been successful till now - no reason why it should fail in the future.

No reason why it should fail? Off the top of my head:

-Demographics of native population dwindling.

-Mass migration of incompatible cultures which will destroy the balance of demographics within 50 years especially in Germany and other liberal countries.

-Disparity of cultures, economies and politics in EU member states.

-Pensions (this is a big one) and generous welfare going bust. And what will happen with all these lovely third world populations when there government cheese is cut off? I wonder. I'm sure they'll all peaceably relocate back to a more compatible region.

Could be that there will be a doubling down after the UK referendum. But the fracturing is coming regardless.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Its all common sense your nothing special.. btw the EU experiment will end, countries will leave and it will cause havok. There's my prediction for today.

The cost of leaving the EU is pretty high, which is why all countries are gritting their teeth and sticking to the EU for now.
The experiment has been successful till now - no reason why it should fail in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hillary For President.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
One world currency what slave people is debt
any oher,think will China Russia USA UK will ever agree to loose his indepedence
Look Euro currency can you imagine something like that for the world
Maybe after nuclear war and vanishig of 70% of worldwide human population
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So bitcoin is a good candidate for the one world currency as it can be access by everybody in their computers.
legendary

This is not just about Putin as the good guy in the good cop bad cop dialectic. This is not the red vs the blue or bad nations vs good nations.

Reading regular news sites around the world people see that yes, scumbags are lying, perpetrating false flags, stealing money...to the benefit of the few. This is not just exposing the bad cop which would be some nations, but it is exposing the bad cop as the rulers of those nations.

I already said that if you read some sites, forums, it is littered with comments about banks, NWO, question about terrorist attacks, who benefits, people questioning what happens after this scripted WW3 (if it happens).

They know WW3 is a script!

The point is this: people are becoming very aware of the false hegelian dialectic that leads to something. Problem, reaction, solution, because it happens time after time.

As you said, Putin is laying out how corrupt the G20/USA/dollar hegemony system is. This is all to join with Asia to push for a NWO reserve currency where not one nation's currency is used as a reserve. This is globalist hegemony. Putin knows who he works for.

The banksters are running the script... except as I explained upthread to rpietila, if these banksters refused to do this, nature would overpower them and replace them with banksters that will do it, because the people demand their humanistic outcome.

This is all the nature of man— the 666.

There is nothing anyone can do about this. It is a cycle of nature. It is entirely natural. Get out your popcorn and watch it on CNN.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
[...]

If the opportunity cost of not joining the Knowledge Age is say 10 - 100X greater than remaining in the financed NWO morass, the profit margins of the financed world go negative (in fact this has already happened in China in the export manufacturing sector!) because you have too many competing for the same small bounded value (relative to the Knowledge Age value and the unbounded opportunities for growth).

Thus collapse to 0. That collapsed financed NWO system will try to survive by TOTALITARIANISM and eugenics.

Q.E.D.
(Colorization mine.)

If an "economic object" should prove detrimental to plutocracy, it should also, therefore, prove moneyness-less. (I.e., "the capital or money is . . . money because it is beloved of the [one basis point]" [qtd. in username18333] [emphasis added].)
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I see one world reserve currency as bitcoin, but the metrics would be crazy.

Like 1 bitcoin repersents a nations debt of $1 million. or something along the lines of seeing a metric of value of debt with bitcoin.

You didn't understand a damn thing from the thread.

You don't even know what a reserve currency means. Sheesh. And your fantasies about Bitcoin are typical of the newbie Bitcoin retard brigade.
[/quote]

exactly man, the reserve currency and the world reserve currency are super complicated and different, not as basic as you understand them to be. And Bitcoin becoming the world currency is something which is every bitcoin noob's wet dream, thinking that that little satoshi he owns from signature campaigns and faucets will be worth so much, haha. Let's keep it real.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The case of Russia is counted as not particularly successful. You look just in one day. But I think everything is counted for many years. Perhaps it is well-planned plan.
This back an forth is uninteresting and can be simplified mathematically to the following.

F(x)=

CoinCube: For any finite value of x the function is not 0
TPTB_need_war: The answer is 0
CoinCube: For a finite value of x the function is greater than zero
TPTB_need_war: Why do I have to repeat myself the answer is zero

You have a blind spot when it comes to economics.

If the opportunity cost of not joining the Knowledge Age is say 10 - 100X greater than remaining in the financed NWO morass, the profit margins of the financed world go negative (in fact this has already happened in China in the export manufacturing sector!) because you have too many competing for the same small bounded value (relative to the Knowledge Age value and the unbounded opportunities for growth).

Thus collapse to 0. That collapsed financed NWO system will try to survive by TOTALITARIANISM and eugenics.

Q.E.D.

Like 1 bitcoin repersents a nations debt of $1 million. or something along the lines of seeing a metric of value of debt with bitcoin.

You didn't understand a damn thing from the thread.

You don't even know what a reserve currency means. Sheesh. And your fantasies about Bitcoin are typical of the newbie Bitcoin retard brigade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: