Pages:
Author

Topic: One-world reserve currency inevitable and will enslave all nations? - page 6. (Read 19750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
One world currency would be the reasonable thing to do, and it would not enslave anyone if the system was fair (ie Bitcoin). The problem is nations, their leaders and their people's ego will not let their stupid national money go in replacement for the superior alternative.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018
all nations have to be already enslaved for something like this to happen, and I think it's already the case

Flag worship is the biggest religious cult in history. It even catches the atheists in its snare.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I am undecided at this point because countries like England don't want to get rid of their sovereignty and currency and people around the world are waking up. That there are some powers to be keeping 90% of the population in slavery, well you just got to look around at the level of poverty rising... and the rest of the upcoming middle class is too busy thinking about what designer sh*t they gonna buy next to keep up with their neighbors.  Cry

Nobody has a choice if something like bitcoin started becoming popular, its like a retail business now not participating with online sales in the hope they can still compete. Everyone would get sucked in or suffer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
all nations have to be already enslaved for something like this to happen, and I think it's already the case
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
euro then, should be partially responsable of enslaving many countries in the eurozone, but i think it made them stronger at least until the crisis showed up

i would not talk about enslaving, but more about convention, it will be more convenient if everybody start accept a single currency, the discrepancy between states would vanish in this way
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am undecided at this point because countries like England don't want to get rid of their sovereignty and currency and people around the world are waking up. That there are some powers to be keeping 90% of the population in slavery, well you just got to look around at the level of poverty rising... and the rest of the upcoming middle class is too busy thinking about what designer sh*t they gonna buy next to keep up with their neighbors.  Cry
Activity: 420
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 961
Armstrong interview

http://www.goldcore.com/us/gold-blog/martin-armstrong-gold-bullion-to-max-out-at-5000-per-ounce/?utm_content=14242102&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

gold, sept/oct cycle, govt bubble, EU, US, interest rates

on govt:

"when they're broke they come after us"
An “[𝚘]ne-world reserve currency” (iamback) already exists. It does not appear to be an instrument of enslavement.

Incorrect. Comprehend the opening post of the thread before you write.

The dollar does enslave the rest of the world. Are you not aware for example that QE1-3 enslaved the world in a massive short-dollar carry trade?

The dollar is a global reserve currency, but it does not have all the salient characteristics of the "one-world reserve currency" that I enumerated in the opening post.

Specifically the dollar lacks:

1. All countries believing they are playing a cooperative role in managing that reserve currency through representation on some international board, e.g. WorldBank. And thus not resisting the oppression of the USA (instead they will applaud with smiles their collectivized enslavement).

2. All countries' national currencies freely floating against the reserve currency. Because again they resist the oppression of the USA, e.g. the Yuan doesn't freely float.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
An “[𝚘]ne-world reserve currency” (iamback), the G.E. coin, already exists. It does not appear to be an instrument of enslavement.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

I do not know what is going to happen.  But it will probably be bad.  Maybe very bad.  Preparation of whatever sort possible that makes you comfortable is a must.

Armstrong, IMO, is at least trying to look at the many, many variables that all relate to one another, rather than just looking at, for example, price of oil (inc. futures prices) and gold.  If he has his big computers grinding away on how these variables all interact with one another, that is more than almost anybody else on the planet is doing.

Does that give him more prediction power than individuals, even highly skilled ones?  I don't know.  

But I would be inclined to listen to Armstrong and his debating partner here.

Re one world currency to enslave us all, well yes it could happen.  But I do not think that is a stable outcome, just look at the Euro...
legendary
Never going to happen. At least not for the next 200 years. My deep research has led to that conclusion.
I guarantee you it will be that bad before 2024, probably circa 2019.

It is going to be very very horrific the coming collapse. See the Economic Devastation thread in this Economics forum. Also the Madmax thread in the Politics & Society forum.

We will soon know. I expect by 2017 or latest 2018, you all will be scared shit and starting to wake up to the reality.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I don't imagine it as inevitable as people may think. After all for global currency there need to be first mutual agreement of all nations. And that is not gonna happen, people are just to diverse and have different opinion on this. They would rather fight to promote their own currency as global and 'the one' instead of just accepting someone's else project.

As I wrote in prior post, China is trying with the AIIB. And the USA is fighting.

After coming global war and economic Madmax debt implosion, then the nations will beg for the compromise and cooperation.

The powers-that-be have planned this out well. They need massive suffering to get the world to agree. And they are poised to deliver this massive suffering. ETA 2018.

2016 will get the ball rolling with Europe and Japan going over the cliff. USA will follow end of 2017.
This scenario is not so unreal. In fact something like that could easily happen in the future, and then the only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation. But I am afraid that global situation need to be critically bad and real dire for countries to cooperate in the economic field. Money are one of the main area of contention between everyone from the dawn of time.
I don't imagine it as inevitable as people may think. After all for global currency there need to be first mutual agreement of all nations. And that is not gonna happen, people are just to diverse and have different opinion on this. They would rather fight to promote their own currency as global and 'the one' instead of just accepting someone's else project.

As I wrote in prior post, China is trying with the AIIB. And the USA is fighting.

After coming global war and economic Madmax debt implosion, then the nations will beg for the compromise and cooperation.

The powers-that-be have planned this out well. They need massive suffering to get the world to agree. And they are poised to deliver this massive suffering. ETA 2018.

2016 will get the ball rolling with Europe and Japan going over the cliff. USA will follow end of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1288
A One-world reserve currency is inevitable.
The question is which country will issue it and will it be distributed in a fair and transparent manner or are we going to see more poli-tricks and manipulation at play?
If so, it will surely enslave all nations at the mercy of the elitists yet again.

http://blog.mpettis.com/2015/04/will-the-aiib-one-day-matter/#comment-123421

Quote from: myself
Wow Michael. Very detailed and insightful! I agree. The AIIB will flop. The world is going to be looking for a cooperative solution by 2033, wherein all nations agree to cooperate in managing a one-world reserve currency unit to climb out from catastrophic contagion coming (actually underway with Austria deciding to default, repeating the genesis of WW1 dominoes Minsky Moment). The dollar will have to crash and burn first, but the dollar will be rising until late in 2017.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
A One-world reserve currency is inevitable.
The question is which country will issue it and will it be distributed in a fair and transparent manner or are we going to see more poli-tricks and manipulation at play?
If so, it will surely enslave all nations at the mercy of the elitists yet again.
legendary
I do not know who you are and I say this with all due respect. You need to take a break and chillax for a bit. You are going to stroke out. Go get a good meal with your woman or go on a sailboat ride or go fishing. Enjoy your life.

Peace out dude!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: