Pages:
Author

Topic: ONEDICE - Real gambling experience | INVEST | Faucet | Instant Withdraw - page 3. (Read 4199 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 252
Let me explain what I mean. If the total bankroll is 5 BTC, the risk is huge because one player could wipe you out in just one roll. On the other hand, if the bankroll is 50 000 the risk is small. It all depends on the relation between the max payout and the total bankroll. So my question is what number is that? Is it 0.5%? 1%? I hope it is not 5% or something ridiculous like that...

But my other issue is with the statement "there is not way for the site operators to play against investors because of the way bet numbers are calculated". I don't believe that this is possible to achieve, but if you have done that I would like to know how.

Edit: I just noticed that I missed this
We can't know outcome of any bets due to fact that BET ID is used to calculated each roll, in theory this would be only possible if we were only player playing on the site at that particular moment.

This is not true I'm afraid. You control both betid and server seed. You can just increment a player's betid whenever you want and jump in between.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
interested in seeing how this new investment platform will playout
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I also cannot find anywhere the size of the bankroll nor what the maximum payout is.

I don't think the bankroll size is listed, but the current max win is 5 btc (you can find that in the FAQ page).

Thanks. From an investor perspective it is rather important to know what percentage of the bankroll that is. It is strange that this information is hidden. If we assume that it is 0.5% as it is on competitor sites, the bankroll must be around 1000BTC right now.

Now, investing seems not very attractive anyway, since 1 BTC only buys you 0.01% of the profits, i.e. you invest 0.1% of the money but receive only 0.01% of the profits. Weird.

Things don't have to be like on competitors site's. There is no rule how invest site should operate. All info you need to know is at how much is your risk investing in this and it whey less then on competitor sites.

Anyway any serious investor can contact me privately and I'll explain all in detail. But I believe all the info you need is on the site.

That's just it. You don't know the risk if you don't know how big the max payout is in relation to the bankroll.  Roll Eyes

Strange also that you ignored my other comment.

From FAQ

Keep in mind that OneDice is investor provably fair site and that there is not way for the site operators to play against investors because of the way bet numbers are calculated. Max bet is also a small % of total bankroll that insures your investment from lucky whales.

I don't believe this is true. Can you explain?

Well?

I lost you, what part do you want me to explain?

Here is why bankroll size should not concern you - max payout is 5BTC as stated in FAQ. When investing you will buy shares 0.1 BTC for 0.001%.

Let me present 2 scenarios here with 2 different imagined bankroll sizes

1. bankroll is 20,000 BTC
you bought 100 shares (0.1 BTC each) and you own 0.1% of site's profit/losses

2. bankroll is 1,000 BTC
you bought 100 shares (0.1 BTC each) and you own 0.1% of site's profit/losses

If someone wins or losses 100 BTC in both scenarios you will earn or loose  0.1% of those 100BTC  (0.1 BTC)

We can't know outcome of any bets due to fact that BET ID is used to calculated each roll, in theory this would be only possible if we were only player playing on the site at that particular moment.
I also cannot find anywhere the size of the bankroll nor what the maximum payout is.

I don't think the bankroll size is listed, but the current max win is 5 btc (you can find that in the FAQ page).

Thanks. From an investor perspective it is rather important to know what percentage of the bankroll that is. It is strange that this information is hidden. If we assume that it is 0.5% as it is on competitor sites, the bankroll must be around 1000BTC right now.

Now, investing seems not very attractive anyway, since 1 BTC only buys you 0.01% of the profits, i.e. you invest 0.1% of the money but receive only 0.01% of the profits. Weird.

Things don't have to be like on competitors site's. There is no rule how invest site should operate. All info you need to know is at how much is your risk investing in this and it whey less then on competitor sites.

Anyway any serious investor can contact me privately and I'll explain all in detail. But I believe all the info you need is on the site.

That's just it. You don't know the risk if you don't know how big the max payout is in relation to the bankroll.  Roll Eyes

Strange also that you ignored my other comment.

From FAQ

Keep in mind that OneDice is investor provably fair site and that there is not way for the site operators to play against investors because of the way bet numbers are calculated. Max bet is also a small % of total bankroll that insures your investment from lucky whales.

Well?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Your site isn't compatible with my android phone... What a shame wanted to play  Undecided
when i press "bet now"
it won't rolling
then
the bet button says "rolling left 1"

Am i doing something wrong here ??

I'm wondering the same exact thing xD I feel retarded I can't get it to roll...

Try now, there was small bug that caused this in some browsers.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Very nice interface! Will check it out Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Why is rolling disabled for people that claimed faucet? I'm not depositing until I know that my account will be able to bet. Don't deceptively advertise if you can't even use the faucet BTC. You might as well just turn off the faucet.
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
when i press "bet now"
it won't rolling
then

I'm wondering the same exact thing xD I feel retarded I can't get it to roll...

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
played, won 4btc, having trouble cashing out..

seems scammy, hope i see my btc...

What trouble exactly? I see you cashed out 10 times already and all those transactions have over few confirmations

when i try to withdraw now, the withdrawal dialog closes and nothing happens....... (balance is left the same). i tried to withdraw 0.01 and it worked, anything larger does not work.

Check your wallet, some withdrawals are manual, you should have waited for them instead you have invested this money into the site so we couldn't send it to you.

right, thanks, all was recieved.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
10inch tablet coming back with info about screen resolution. sad its not mobile optimised....

So your ad is misleading- not mobile friendly.

What trouble exactly? I see you cashed out 10 times already and all those transactions have over few confirmations

when i try to withdraw now, the withdrawal dialog closes and nothing happens....... (balance is left the same). i tried to withdraw 0.01 and it worked, anything larger does not work.

Check your wallet, some withdrawals are manual, you should have waited for them instead you have invested this money into the site so we couldn't send it to you.
Activity: 350
Mobile does not work at all.
Can't bet, have to refresh to play on faucet and doesn't let me roll at all
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
when i press "bet now"
it won't rolling
then

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
When trying to claim the free 5000 satoshi, if I press my enter key after typing the captcha, it will bring me to the https://www.onedice.me/404 "Oops, sorry" page. Is this the intended result?

this is fixed

Good to know that. Thanks.

From FAQ

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Sorry for flooding bets. I was testing for issues.
You can unblock faucet betting if you wish.
I shot an email to support with some suggestions
Pages:
Jump to: