Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 Ongoing Scam ICO list. " EOSGAS SCAM". Be aware. Update: 04/08/18 🔴 - page 2. (Read 2186 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Update with Messicoin Scam  ( Upcomming)
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Very useful topic. That exactly what we do to improve trust and knowledge of community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
These scam projects are really causing more harm than good. I hope legal actions can be taken when the culprits are caught.
Activity: 1
Its good for newbie like me . Thank you
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I am curios to knw how you do your research? I would be glad to help you. I have set notification on for these thread very informative and helpful for investors.
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
I think this should be placed in the fixed topics, it is very relevant. Recently, a lot of Scam and Scam artists who hide behind beautifully written white sheets and collect money from investors then disappearing into nowhere.
Activity: 3
Great thread and thanks for the scam warnings / investigation.

But shouldn't this thread be moved to the Scam Accusations board where it will be better served than the Beginners & Help board?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Sprintx ico is it scam ? anyone now that inform ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
2018 year, probably with the largest number of scam ICO projects. We need to more carefully get acquainted with the team, the project and verify the validity of their partnerships
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Thanks for this thread, it has really been helpful to fight against scams, the investigation and details is really detailed and comprehensive
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
terraminer ico is scam. please search it  Wink
Activity: 56
Thanks for warming. I joined onasander for 3 weeks but i did not have any stakes.
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
Thank you very much for your work, it good to see people that try to prevent other people to be scammed!
Keep up the good work
legendary
What a research. You saved hard earned money of many ppl. How did you search about real info. Please share so that I can also investigate ICO before investing into it.

Thread is updated with the link that you will be able to find fake ICO team too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41375668
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Your effort to bring this scammy ICOs to the people's is very contributing to the crypto society. Thank you for creating this thread and keep up the great work.
legendary
Thank you so much for this information. By the way. Where did you found this infor?

You need little bit research about it. For genaral simply use Google search. There are many website to search picture on web. Try to use them. I will make a post with some website that will help you to find.
Activity: 24
Thank you so much for this information. By the way. Where did you found this infor?
legendary
May I suggest, that you add a list at the beginning of the post and maybe put a
there to divide it. you can also use anchors to link from the list to the proof in your post: iurl=#name and anchor=name tags Smiley

Your suggestion is much appreciated and has been applied. Thanks for suggest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
May I suggest, that you add a list at the beginning of the post and maybe put a
there to divide it. you can also use anchors to link from the list to the proof in your post: iurl=#name and anchor=name tags Smiley

It could look like this.

Ongoing Scam ICO list (Update:29/06/18🚫)

To avoid spam and make many thread I will  update this thread from my post of Scam Accusations. And I will continue work to find scam for save people from scam ICO

Becarefull from scam ICO. Most of newbie will not visit  Scam Accusations board. So for safety reasone I have post here all the evidence I found about scam ICO. All member's should avoid this ICO.

Egold Fake team
Look like pure scam. Due to Newbie you are unable to post with image. I will try to post with pic here. I will edit this reply.
Edited : that's enough to say scam that their CEO is fake. That means whole ICO is scam. Stay away from www.egold.trade
Also they bought domain only 2$+ lolz...

Archive : http://archive.is/PktzN

They use fake team member even CEO. LOL.
Alex Zerian ( Fake name) = Jacob Bastholm

Proof of  onasander scam ICO
...and so on...
legendary
Update with egold fake team
Pages:
Jump to: