Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 Ongoing Scam ICO list. " EOSGAS SCAM". Be aware. Update: 04/08/18 🔴 - page 3. (Read 2186 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
You just saved me from some silly bounties and painful investments thanks for the heads up ico noted 
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Thanks for this. It will save one a lot of time that would have been wasted on these scam projects
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
This is a perfect thread!! Thanks for creating it.

I am totally fed up with this shit ICO's which proves to a scam later.  I prefer to delete their sole existence from this forum.

Not to forget, they use this forum platform to advertise,  grow and amass a lot of investors and bounty participants to fulfill their propaganda. It's until this checks by you and other members, these shitloads were breeding and creating their generations here.

I am eyeing on Iregmed group. They claim it to be a genuine group, have clinics etc., but it is being run by extremely shabby Peoples(or one only who claims to be a CTO).Well interestingly, i found that any straight question put to them arrives with a response of "I am in a meeting", and never to be answered back.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Update with onasander  scam ico proof
Activity: 154
Merit: 47
Another SCAM ICO i found today was one called 'Surety'. It didnt look the most professional site iv'e ever seen but they didn't look bad either to be honest. Got an email today asking me to follow the next steps to claim my tokens- led me to a FAKE MYetherwallet website.

There has been tens of thousands in this and a few poor sould will unsuspectingly hand over their private key to these absolute cowboys.

Please be aware that the name is SURETY. Do not trust this 'ICO'
Activity: 171
Thank you very much for your work. Many newcomers, such as myself, spend a lot of time getting the most basic knowledge of crypto-currencies. For example, I just do not know how to check the commands, just like you do. Now I see, you need to spend several hours studying the team, so as not to waste the days later. Thanks for the investigation.
Activity: 366
thanks for the investigation, we need a good platform for investigate all new ICO so can verify before invest. I hope soon we will see this kind of platform.
Activity: 22
The information is very useful for new people, thanks very much. Smiley Wink Wink
legendary
Just now update with "COINECT" scam ICO
Be aware from them
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
What a research. You saved hard earned money of many ppl. How did you search about real info. Please share so that I can also investigate ICO before investing into it.

Activity: 103
why ico scam more and more outstanding.
legendary
To find real name and picture, the first search on Google. If you do not get result try to click "All size picture" at the bottom of the picture. Now you will see multiple pictures if it's taken from Google. Then select each photo, you will see source website and details. That's it.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience again, but I would like to know how. I tried this way using your words above and did not get anything.
I think this site -------> https://develope.in  is a scam, so I researched about developer team.
1. googled catherine mishi then Images "I got some random pictures and then the picture on that site," so how I can find the real name?
2. The same thing for the rest. I downloaded some of them "click properties then details "and did not find any information.

Details of your mentioned website here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40389088
legendary
My God, it's so shocking, too many swindlers, and seeing this, I don’t think I’ll be in ico so it’s safe.

There is many more ICO like this. We should be careful. I am trying to find out more some scam. But it's difficult to find alone. It's better if you find any clue let me know to investigations.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<...>
Sometimes you can use sites to perform a reverse search on photos (https://reverse.photos). It basically requires you to upload a photo and it gives you all google entries using it by image comparison. I just tried it with the female LinkedIn profile (petra) and got the real person’s same in a minute.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
To find real name and picture, the first search on Google. If you do not get result try to click "All size picture" at the bottom of the picture. Now you will see multiple pictures if it's taken from Google. Then select each photo, you will see source website and details. That's it.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience again, but I would like to know how. I tried this way using your words above and did not get anything.
I think this site -------> https://develope.in  is a scam, so I researched about developer team.
1. googled catherine mishi then Images "I got some random pictures and then the picture on that site," so how I can find the real name?
2. The same thing for the rest. I downloaded some of them "click properties then details "and did not find any information.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is too sad.
But if in case,do i still need to talk to their team or I will pause their bounty?
Please help me in this one Angry  Angry

You must lock and announce your thread that ICO is scam due to fake team. Whatever true already discribe here. I think I am not wrong. It's better stop bounty and update thread as Mark scam ICO. Otherwise you might be get red tag on your profile. Ask them to come live with together all member's or individual. Then you can unlock. Please lock now and update about scam.

Thank you. I will do it today . Their Project Manager will contact me tomorrow and whatever we discuss i will update on this thread.

Updating about XCOV CASE, unfortunately i tried many times to contact them and they are not answering,instead they have banned me on their telegram and all admins blocked me.
I will also declare it as scam on my bounty thread.
Activity: 35
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Watching, following and tagging the accounts in question.

Thank you. I will do it today . Their Project Manager will contact me tomorrow and whatever we discuss i will update on this thread.
Your initial reaction to the accusations was good, what's the status of your follow up research about the situation?
legendary
one of useful topics for the last time i have seen. But only a few ) anyway, goodjob, wont you mind if i translate it to russian and place in local?

You can translate no problem. Just mention orginal thread link on your thread. Example : Translated from ... ( my thread link )
Activity: 308
one of useful topics for the last time i have seen. But only a few ) anyway, goodjob, wont you mind if i translate it to russian and place in local?
Pages:
Jump to: