Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1964. (Read 297758 times)

Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Where are I can find more info about this project?

I've been reading up on it on their website. www.deeponion.org.

To add, you can also check out https://deeponion.org/community/ for the official community forum. A lot of folks are active there in case you can't find what you need from the official site.

Yes the deeponion forum at the deeponion.org is the main source for information.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
30 pages Tongue now it's actually possible for people to read through DeepOnion Ann thread Smiley Smiley that other thread was insane .....

One of the mmost insane threads ever here on bitcointalk, and it will stay in the top comments list for a long time I think  Grin Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yeah, we are making waves. to the moon deeponion Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Where are I can find more info about this project?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Cryptopia is working ok for me, although a lot of exchanges are under heavy load right now. But let's see whether my order at 45k will be hit soon  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
When will we be listed on other exchange?  Encountered lots of problems lately in cryptopia aside from high withdrawal fees, my orders were not posted and the funds was already deducted.  I log out and log in my account but still not showing.  I went to the open trade section found the transaction yet not posted on the exchange page that's why I cancelled my orders and lost the opportunity of buying it low.

Its really laggy today.. I had same issues. One of my orders does not show at all and the completed ones dont show in history but I have the $Onions in the balance...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
When will we be listed on other exchange?  Encountered lots of problems lately in cryptopia aside from high withdrawal fees, my orders were not posted and the funds was already deducted.  I log out and log in my account but still not showing.  I went to the open trade section found the transaction yet not posted on the exchange page that's why I cancelled my orders and lost the opportunity of buying it low.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
It is not good that our old thread got hacked, hope we can recover the old one. The 2000+ pages have been great advertisment. Well, in 4 months, this has also that much, but its a looong time. We need to work harder now.
dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
Where is Kanahide when you need him.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
Who and why it was to hack CryptoRainbow and nothing this hacker achieved with his actions. Tell me how to participate in the airdrop of your DeepONION project.The hack of CryptoRainbow has been a blow to DeepOnion but let's see it as a new start with a fresh WhitePaper, more members than ever on the forum and on the airdrop list. It's going to take some time before we reach the same page count as the previous thread but meanwhile the users base, trading volumes, number of exchanges listing it, the price and the value of the tech behind the project will continue to grow steadily

learn more https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Hi guys,

Can anyone explain me that will I be in airdrop if my account was not created before 12 July 2017 ?? heard it somewhere but not sure thats true, many thanks

no problem as long as you have jr member you can participate airdrops we removed date restriction

Hey Deeper, can you check your PMs once you get a few minutes of spare time?  I'm trying to get in touch with a few exchanges as well and will keep you up to date.
Yes i can let me check the PMs edit see my answer pls
we plan to increase VIP dominator forum members to 100
please make sure to apply for it

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/pre-vip-task.21948/
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Who and why it was to hack CryptoRainbow and nothing this hacker achieved with his actions. Tell me how to participate in the airdrop of your DeepONION project.The hack of CryptoRainbow has been a blow to DeepOnion but let's see it as a new start with a fresh WhitePaper, more members than ever on the forum and on the airdrop list. It's going to take some time before we reach the same page count as the previous thread but meanwhile the users base, trading volumes, number of exchanges listing it, the price and the value of the tech behind the project will continue to grow steadily

Hi guys,

Can anyone explain me that will I be in airdrop if my account was not created before 12 July 2017 ?? heard it somewhere but not sure thats true, many thanks

no problem as long as you have jr member you can participate airdrops we removed date restriction

Hey Deeper, can you check your PMs once you get a few minutes of spare time?  I'm trying to get in touch with a few exchanges as well and will keep you up to date.

Hi guys,

Activity: 3
Hi guys,

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
The price is going down, unfortunately for you. The next target is 25k sat  Cheesy That is good for me  Grin
That is what I say a long time. You can scam people only so much, if you have no technology to deliver, and even lie about it, it is a failure to come. But they planned for that, just timing may not be right for dumping the 14 million premined coins.

1. All alts were going down due to the BTC price rise
2. YOU KNOW that the devs are safe-keeping the coins until all have been distributed as part of the free airdrops. STOP LYING - we all know you are just trying to spread FUD. And we all know you KNOW this information.
3. Why are you still here, you have been a lying, FUD spreading individual for the last few days. Get a life.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Sweet as, now to get to 100 onions... seems like a good time the buy at the min!
Everyone is selling a lot of coins today

You're right. Today's BTC bull run make every alts bleeding.
Buy every dip and enjoy happy Friday with REAL money drop from Onion.  Grin
Activity: 36
Sweet as, now to get to 100 onions... seems like a good time the buy at the min!
Everyone is selling a lot of coins today
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Updated sig  Smiley

You need to put your BTCTalk id in there, in place of the "XXXX"
Thx for the warning, updated id  Smiley
Jump to: