Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1961. (Read 297781 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I got a question about this post rule for the air drop. What counts as a week? Friday to Friday or regular Monday-Friday week? I thinking about the weekend posts, because that's when I'm more active. In which week are they counted?

It is from friday to friday. It is very easy to do the post.
3 post on Bitcointalk and 2 on forum page. That is minimum.

My humble opinion, may be worth looking at this as it encourages people to write nonsense/reply for the sake of doing so.  Personally I read a lot of posts but do not feel I am adding value to them with pointless comments, there are lots of occasions where answers have already been given but people aren't using the search process.

I could spend a day responding with  "Yeah, Cool" or "not sure" and get my status of Noob - or whatever it is currently.

As a newbie I can fully agree to this post. What is the value for the community in these Human-made SPAM posts?
We have to cycle through 100s of pages with the same comments all the time.
Does this really help anyone (as if 10000x "We will dominate" really contributes anything).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you cannot calculate in fractions you are well suited for shitcoins. Check out coinsmarkets.com. Not all is bad, there are some diamonds, but you will not find them if you don't work on your math skills  Wink

Haha, yeah, no. I personally couldn't care less what the absolute value of a coin is, but you can't get around the psychological effects of such things.

Look at electroneum for instance. Very shitty coin, has success regardless. It's not the only factor, but they have for sure studied the psychological effect of owning 40000 coins vs. 0.2 coins at the same market cap Cheesy
Personally, I don't care about the total supply too but I agree with you that it has something to do with the psyche.
If you look at the coinmarketcap, click on all coins and finally sort it by the total supply then you will see that the coins with the most supply experienced massive price increase
in the last 7 days.
Activity: 42
If you cannot calculate in fractions you are well suited for shitcoins. Check out coinsmarkets.com. Not all is bad, there are some diamonds, but you will not find them if you don't work on your math skills  Wink

Haha, yeah, no. I personally couldn't care less what the absolute value of a coin is, but you can't get around the psychological effects of such things.

Look at electroneum for instance. Very shitty coin, has success regardless. It's not the only factor, but they have for sure studied the psychological effect of owning 40000 coins vs. 0.2 coins at the same market cap Cheesy
these days crypto players prefer cheep coins.
i think we should split coins.

newbie cant understand Market cap

Please consider it

hmm, not really understood your point? what do you mean? how we split DeepOnion?
according to my knowledge there are privacy coins which costs much, much more then DeepOnion  - Monero or Zec for example
So do they have to split coin as well? ( still do not understand what it is  Cool )

I think he means ppl buy coins that have a low coin value (
Thats exactly what I wanted to say
thank you

Sounds like a job for vote central? Cheesy

Also, I agree with this. Mostly because our brains are better accustomed to consider integer (whole) numbers, and not fractions. Once you pay something using 0.00001 coin it's a bit hard to comprehend, imo. This will quickly become the case once onions rise in price.

Please consider it

hmm, not really understood your point? what do you mean? how we split DeepOnion?
according to my knowledge there are privacy coins which costs much, much more then DeepOnion  - Monero or Zec for example
So do they have to split coin as well? ( still do not understand what it is  Cool )

I think cheap coins are mostly used for pump and dumps, as it is much easier to buy a large amount of coins and make a bigger profit.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Why? How many Bitcoin can you buy with $100k? And what % swing is realistic in the next weeks? 20%? 30%? If you have a coin that costs $0.1, you can buy many more coins with your $100k, and a 500% swing is more than possible with small coins.

You mean to say that a low value coin is always more likely to rise in value than a high value coin? This is all a matter of market cap (ignoring external factors like coin usefulness etc.), i.e. Value x Circulating supply.

A low value coin with high circulating supply (like ripple) is just as likely to rise (or fall) in value as a high value, low supply coin (like bitcoin), if they both currently have the same market cap.
This is also part of the reason why ripple will never ever reach 1000 usd.

Investing $10k in a $10 bn market cap coin is gives you the same profit or loss regardless of the price of the actual coin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
My Mac wallet is always Out of Sync. I've messaged on Facebook several times, but no one has replied yet. Can someone please assist?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
New thread seems better.Could not keep track of all replies on old thread  Wink

Hope crypto rainbow can recover his account Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Please consider it

I think cheap coins are mostly used for pump and dumps, as it is much easier to buy a large amount of coins and make a bigger profit.

Why? How many Bitcoin can you buy with $100k? And what % swing is realistic in the next weeks? 20%? 30%? If you have a coin that costs $0.1, you can buy many more coins with your $100k, and a 500% swing is more than possible with small coins.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Friendly community members, Helpful Dev's. Being a part of this DeepOnion community i really feel proud.
It's true "DeepOnion the future of anonymous crypto currency".
Activity: 448

Please consider it

Activity: 27
Merit: 2
I got a question about this post rule for the air drop. What counts as a week? Friday to Friday or regular Monday-Friday week? I thinking about the weekend posts, because that's when I'm more active. In which week are they counted?

My humble opinion, may be worth looking at this as it encourages people to write nonsense/reply for the sake of doing so.  Personally I read a lot of posts but do not feel I am adding value to them with pointless comments, there are lots of occasions where answers have already been given but people aren't using the search process.

I could spend a day responding with  "Yeah, Cool" or "not sure" and get my status of Noob - or whatever it is currently.

Activity: 533

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Please consider it

Since we do not want ONION to be a pump and dump coin we should definitely not split the coin or anything like that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Activity: 135
It's definitely a shame that Crypto-Rainbows account was broken into, but I am somewhat let down by the idea of this forum's back end not allowing the re-administration of established threads. I understand the BTCtalk Admins weren't responsive initially, and we had to take some steps for the community but in the interim time there hasn't been any way to set Crypto-Rainbow's new account as the Admin of the original thread, or merge the content? It really has to be "abandoned"? Just seems so unorganized to me, from a site that has become so regimented and honed at dealing with the hordes.

And how is 2FAC not an option for moderator level accounts at least?

Agreed. Moderator should take a look at this. If most of the people can support a truth, then it should be handled properly.
Activity: 37

Please consider it

Thats exactly what I wanted to say
thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
It's definitely a shame that Crypto-Rainbows account was broken into, but I am somewhat let down by the idea of this forum's back end not allowing the re-administration of established threads. I understand the BTCtalk Admins weren't responsive initially, and we had to take some steps for the community but in the interim time there hasn't been any way to set Crypto-Rainbow's new account as the Admin of the original thread, or merge the content? It really has to be "abandoned"? Just seems so unorganized to me, from a site that has become so regimented and honed at dealing with the hordes.

It's an old discussion, I've asked myself the same question, but it appears mods simply don't care.
If you google it you can found tons of threads about that, last one I know is this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153534.40

Hello all! I'm new Onion fun! It's funtastic be here! Greatings to you!
welcome to DeepOnion, i think you will not regret about it Smiley

I think so too. When I see all this fantastic features of deeponion I'm glad that I found that! How fast I can be Jr. Member?

Welcome to the DO Community Clocktick , you won't regret it Smiley
Jr. Member you have to wait between 30-42 days after your first post here and you need to have at least 30 posts

You can get more infos here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 25
This is great thanks DO for the new thread.
Jump to: