Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 14. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

what's happening to the Onix price? It is continuously falling down.

Do you know why?
Activity: 12
Can the Dev here provide an update regarding payments from http://pool.onixcoin.com? The pool still says " All rewards that have not been paid will be deposited within 72 hours. " but it's been many weeks and I still haven't received anything. Note that I sent an email to your support address and haven't gotten any replies either.

hi, the pool is automatically paying the old payments, it was a huge list of pending coins, sorry for the delay, tomorrow i will have more info

Thanks. Waiting more additional details tomorrow...
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
Can the Dev here provide an update regarding payments from http://pool.onixcoin.com? The pool still says " All rewards that have not been paid will be deposited within 72 hours. " but it's been many weeks and I still haven't received anything. Note that I sent an email to your support address and haven't gotten any replies either.

hi, the pool is automatically paying the old payments, it was a huge list of pending coins, sorry for the delay, tomorrow i will have more info
Activity: 12
Activity: 9
Please note:

You need to have an ASIC (Probably D3 or similar) to effectively mine the coins on bravelantern.com's pool; the difficulty is set too high for CPU or GPU miners.

I have had a couple of questions from people and you can easily test if you are putting in shares by going to:

https://www.bravelantern.com/workers

If you do not see your worker in the list within 10 minutes (that is the max time the server will wait for you to submit a share) then somethings awry.

Also, I have a profit switching port that is not listed on the website: 40444.
Hi All,

I have setup a mining pool server for several X11 coins (including ONX) and it just went live a couple of hours ago: bravelantern.com

Powerful Chicago-based server
DDoS protected
Payouts every 6 hours [once a block is matured, you'll get paid on the next payout]
1% fee to keep it running

questions: email [email protected]

Hey man... how many coins do you get per day from one D3 (if you u r mining with it) ? I mean ONX

I have 12 D3s running right now and they typically bring down 5-9 blocks per day.

Activity: 149
guys no panic.. ONX will be listed at one more exchange soon ..till the end of the year. Also Novaexchange (new Owner after sale )  will restore trading in 2018 )
So calm down and relax) Soon the price will grow to $1

Actually its a good time to buy more ONIX...

yes, im sure next year the price ll make us surprised )) 15-20$

maybe not that high, but it will get better - my forecast is $5 - $10 for 2018...
I echo the same sentiment -$10ish
guys no panic.. ONX will be listed at one more exchange soon ..till the end of the year. Also Novaexchange (new Owner after sale )  will restore trading in 2018 )

maybe not that high, but it will get better - my forecast is $5 - $10 for 2018...
Activity: 7

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I am accumulating as many as I can in yobit,  I think bigger exchangers  will come with time, I see this Dev team is working,  I also read that the developer is supporting a project of the Government of his country "PETRO COIN", maybe he also get good support for this project . Good luck.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
why there is no more exchange to trade onix ? this is very annoying to deal with that shity yobit ... novaexchage is closing next year.. so why dev dont you plan a new exchange Huh
Hi All,

I have setup a mining pool server for several X11 coins (including ONX) and it just went live a couple of hours ago: bravelantern.com

DDoS protected
Payouts every 6 hours [once a block is matured, you'll get paid on the next payout]

Hey man... how many coins do you get per day from one D3 (if you u r mining with it) ? I mean ONX
Hi All,

DDoS protected

The coin is pretty much dead. That's what happens when the dev spends too much time doing press conferences and not doing shit about project. It's been a year and the coin is listed only on 1 minor exchange - Yobit. It's currently trading at 0.2$ and the daily volume is 0.2BTC!!!! The mining is beyong profitable. That's what greed does to people. You shouldn't premine that much and you should spend more time and funds to get listed on proper exchanges instead of showing your ass off at press conferences. Good luck sorting your shit out. You've just lost 1 ths of mining power. If you loose the rest of your miners then the network is dead.

hi! you are so wrong my friend, is a shame that we have lost you from mining

by the way, we got listed at coinpayments! please feel free to try their multi wallet, and soon we will be exchangeable at their platform

i will keep you posted on advances!
hi guys we have made a minor change to our GIT so you can feel more confortable supporting our project!

here is the new GIT

https://github.com/onix-project/onixcoin/
The coin is pretty much dead. That's what happens when the dev spends too much time doing press conferences and not doing shit about project. It's been a year and the coin is listed only on 1 minor exchange - Yobit. It's currently trading at 0.2$ and the daily volume is 0.2BTC!!!! The mining is beyong profitable. That's what greed does to people. You shouldn't premine that much and you should spend more time and funds to get listed on proper exchanges instead of showing your ass off at press conferences. Good luck sorting your shit out. You've just lost 1 ths of mining power. If you loose the rest of your miners then the network is dead.
Buoy..why so bitter. Earlier this fall, Dash sponsored 12 free conferences in the country in order to raise awareness. Nothing is wrong with ONIX CEO doing conferences. I guess you are not keeping up to date with what's going on. Just spend some more time reading. I can tell you this coin is live and well
Activity: 174
Merit: 12
VERY interesting Article on Cointelegraph dated 12/15/17 -  ONIX CEO Angel Salazar is very much involved....

https://cointelegraph.com/news/venezuela-to-regulate-bitcoin-mining
Pages:
Jump to: