Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 13. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
People educate yourself.  Honestly do you think this dev will dump his supply honestly the team has been working harder than any dev team I have ever seen and you need to stop making stupid accusations each time a coin drops.  Onix is a very good coin with a very good purpose.  Have you guy even taken the time to see what has been happing with onix and how it has been used and integrated into everyday society.  stop with the stupid talk.  Onix will rise again.  Someone has always been here from day one to respond to you guys not like other devs who disappeared. Why don't you guys track the original wallet and see who is dumping the coin.  You guys should be happy you have the opportunity to buy this great coin again at such a low price.  i'm taking the opportunity.  I'm sure the devs are working on other exchanges but it is not as easy as just saying "hey I want to be on your exchange"  the requirements are high and onix was getting close to those requirement but you non believers are the ones who are holding this project back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
wouaw, onix is crashing, dumping hard ... are dev dumping everything ? hard to say no, onix lost 70% of value in one week..
The price is being manipulated by that damn exchange Yobit, they are the worse. In due time we will be fine

thats the dev fault , from the beginning, they are doing nothing to get more exchanges, yobit is well know as shit , but dev dont care, they are just here dump and make money , thats the reality
original pool didn't pay out, they promisse payment, and after weeks not even original pool back on line. Sure lets blaime it on Yobit. Working pool and credit for our work from weeks ago would certainly bring some credit to the dev's. For now this does look good.
I can assure you that Dev is not dumping, but I have to agree with you, in the beginning, response from dev should have been faster

from 0.50 cents to 0.05 is only dev's dumping, nobody have such amount of ONIX
wouaw, onix is crashing, dumping hard ... are dev dumping everything ? hard to say no, onix lost 70% of value in one week..
The price is being manipulated by that damn exchange Yobit, they are the worse. In due time we will be fine

thats the dev fault , from the beginning, they are doing nothing to get more exchanges, yobit is well know as shit , but dev dont care, they are just here dump and make money , thats the reality

Wow, spreading some serious FUD there hey? Trying to get the price real low I see...

Stop spreading this crap so that we can all get a decent X11 coin!

you call fud a coin dumped by dev from 0.50 cents to 0.005 now ? Lol , Onix have the same value than your brain dude , buy some dogecoin at least
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

original pool didn't pay out, they promisse payment, and after weeks not even original pool back on line. Sure lets blaime it on Yobit. Working pool and credit for our work from weeks ago would certainly bring some credit to the dev's. For now this does look good.
I can assure you that Dev is not dumping, but I have to agree with you, in the beginning, response from dev should have been faster
Is this at competition with Ethlend and Salt? Whats the purpose of this coin and is there a developer around ?
Tubezan is one of the developers that's on the board
Activity: 131
Merit: 2

Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Is this at competition with Ethlend and Salt? Whats the purpose of this coin and is there a developer around ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Wow, spreading some serious FUD there hey? Trying to get the price real low I see...

Stop spreading this crap so that we can all get a decent X11 coin!

hi people! there were some issues with coinpayments synching with our explorer, but it was fixed, please try it ande let me know how it goes

mery christmans and before the year ends wewill announce our strategic plans for 2018 and 2019, goos things are coming so be prepared!

best regards!

Still missing about 400 coins from original pool for months already. Not in wallet nor in explorer.
emailed support but no answer aswell. Like this coin a lot but can imagin why people are selling
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
ONIX need more exchange. Yobit is not enough.
Anw, why ONIX keep falling down so hard
In general, during the month the rate of the ONX / EOS pair underwent significant fluctuations, showing the Onix fall to EOS at -93.06%.
Activity: 200
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hi guys, here is another exchange if you want to try

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=ONX_BTC
hi guys, we are not selling why is that every time theres a pull back you have to assume that we are dumping? havent we desmostrated our commitment whit the project? we are working hard to grow, please do not acuse us everytime the price goes down.

for does how want to collaborate with this great project, here is our latest update on our codes, and everyone is welome to help, we are willing to reward does who want to formally contribute to the scaling of the project.

https://github.com/onix-project

best regards

Activity: 79
other exchanges will come onix Is avery good coin so buy as much as you can get now because it will go back up again crazy, we hit 50 cents recently so i'm sure it will hit there again looking for a dollar next year
Activity: 179
ONIX need more exchange. Yobit is not enough.
Anw, why ONIX keep falling down so hard
hi people! there were some issues with coinpayments synching with our explorer, but it was fixed, please try it ande let me know how it goes

mery christmans and before the year ends wewill announce our strategic plans for 2018 and 2019, goos things are coming so be prepared!

best regards!
Hey guys join us on chat - Telegram
Can the Dev here provide an update regarding payments from http://pool.onixcoin.com? The pool still says " All rewards that have not been paid will be deposited within 72 hours. " but it's been many weeks and I still haven't received anything. Note that I sent an email to your support address and haven't gotten any replies either.

hi, the pool is automatically paying the old payments, it was a huge list of pending coins, sorry for the delay, tomorrow i will have more info

Yeah that would be something  Kiss
Waiting for my  +- 400 Onix from 20 october 2017
When they come in put 10 x D3 back to the Onix net :-)
BTW tomorrow free drinks for everyone on bitcointalk.
come on dev's make it today, tomorrow never comes. manjana manjana  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: