Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 32. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Please check your facebook message  Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I can only tell it agian... Dont mine at the original pool of ONIX.

Try it here:

logo onix    x11   Low   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3620    Vardiff   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3720    High   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3820

Payment is on every found block. You see your complete statistic while mining and so on .. I have lost 16 hours with 20 GH on mining the ONIX pool directly. But with mining on mining-dutch
payment was really on every found block...

Greets matwolt

Thanks this is very helpful.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
I can only tell it agian... Dont mine at the original pool of ONIX.

Try it here:

logo onix    x11   Low   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3620    Vardiff   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3720    High   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3820

Payment is on every found block. You see your complete statistic while mining and so on .. I have lost 16 hours with 20 GH on mining the ONIX pool directly. But with mining on mining-dutch
payment was really on every found block...

Greets matwolt
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
People as I said before if you have a question point it to the dev,  I could only imagine how busy the Onix team is but the dev always responds give him a chance and stop making stupid accusations 
Can someone post the link for Facebook and Twitter? Thanks
Activity: 200
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hi guys works on the pool are still on, if we cannot fix it, we will launch a new one, the payments are sent every 24 hours ande the worker must reach at least 0.01 onx to be able to receive payment from the pool

and thanks for your good vibes, and for those who spect the price to go to 1 sat send me a pm and ill buy all your coins!

for those who want to try our android wallet join our telegram group and you can download it, is not yet on play store but you can get it!

best regards!
Activity: 15
Why are there no new blocks mined for a couple of hours now? Waiting for my transaction to get trough.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
nice volume for ONX , im happy i buy this coin 5 month ago
Activity: 30
once got the ONX, cash out then how to repay the ONX?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I just remember that I receive some tokens from the developers during their Airdrop, glad to see that the coin has grown a bit, Rome is not built in a day if the team cam sustain their work the platform will continue to grow
Activity: 62
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 79
People as I said before if you have a question point it to the dev,  I could only imagine how busy the onix team is but the dev always responds give him a chance and stop making stupid accusations 
Activity: 98
i hope that dev will not spend time to mac wallet, we dont need and there is too much few user to waste time developing this. Please dev, keep building ONX and forget mac users

I do not agree with your conclusion. I use a mac and need a wallet. At the moment I have a Windows VM to which I have installed the ONIX wallet. I also mine ONIX.
Why the hostility? its a decentralized platform not a policed platform or a dictatorship. Let all be happy there is enough for all.

a

I agree 100% with you. The greed have gone into peoples head, and they see danger around every corner. I hope for you that they will develop a mac wallet asap.

Shame on you easyrimka you wannabe dictator!  Begging for negativity....my gosh!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheers!

Anyone able to successfully mine it the last days?

Interesting that is why I came here. Mined on the pool saw my shares but no coin was paid into my wallet! My 10GH miner was connected to the pool for over 12 hours and not one coin Angry

In previous weeks I had mined it it also took a long while for the coins to come into my wallet

I have the same experience. Mined(Baikal)for 12 hours and nothing in the wallet, kind of dissapointing to say the least.  So for now i jumped to another pool where everything works like it should.
Activity: 3
hello
i hope that dev will not spend time to mac wallet, we dont need and there is too much few user to waste time developing this. Please dev, keep building ONX and forget mac users

I do not agree with your conclusion. I use a mac and need a wallet. At the moment I have a Windows VM to which I have installed the ONIX wallet. I also mine ONIX.
Why the hostility? its a decentralized platform not a policed platform or a dictatorship. Let all be happy there is enough for all.

Interesting that is why I came here. Mined on the pool saw my shares but no coin was paid into my wallet! My 10GH miner was connected to the pool for over 12 hours and not one coin Angry

In previous weeks I had mined it it also took a long while for the coins to come into my wallet
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
400 $ price ONX in 2018
 Cool Cool Cool

1sat in near future.
I see it also that way. Same like other coins, crazy pump and price falls down. 400 bucks maybe, but for total supply.
400 $ price ONX in 2018
 Cool Cool Cool

1sat in near future.
Activity: 6
400 $ price ONX in 2018
 Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: