Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 30. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Only until now am I beginning to see the crazyness around these airdrops everywhere.. there are a lot of accounts on here catching a few free pieces of almost every new token out there.. seems like a fun activity that I think I will also indulge myself in a bit over the coming weeks. That said though, the whole idea of chasing airdrops and selling your tokens a.s.a.p. once the market opens is off course nowhere near a sign of actual support of the ideals behind the token, which is obviously why so many scams exists.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
There is airdrop still available ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Allright, newbie question here.. from what I understand from the vid on the website I'm able to deposit ONX tokens to take a loan (of a similar amount of ONIX?), and then I can use that loan to do stuff.. and after I pay it back I get my tokens back..

How is that different from short trading that I can do with any token on a lot of exchanges? Besides taking a loan.. am I also able to lend my tokens to other users to short with?

Thnx for any insights!

If I confuse concepts.. hope you'll enlighten me Smiley!

Thnx guys Smiley

where do you see the loan part on their website please ?

Sorry to catch a late reply but.. how do you not see the loan part on their website? The whole project is centered around it way I see it.. (again, enlighten me if incorrect)

The name of this thread is "ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM!".

The video on the website says users are able to "Deposit Onix on a fixed term for an specific time (spelling error not mine, it's in the vid) and Onixcoin.com grants a loan with a yearly interest rate."

i agree, that is what is said in video about onix main purpose
when it start a new process?? am i late ?

no my friend, this is just begining Wink

but where can we register to the loan plateform ? there is nothing on their website
Activity: 3
Allright, newbie question here.. from what I understand from the vid on the website I'm able to deposit ONX tokens to take a loan (of a similar amount of ONIX?), and then I can use that loan to do stuff.. and after I pay it back I get my tokens back..

How is that different from short trading that I can do with any token on a lot of exchanges? Besides taking a loan.. am I also able to lend my tokens to other users to short with?

Thnx for any insights!

Thnx guys Smiley

Sorry to catch a late reply but.. how do you not see the loan part on their website? The whole project is centered around it way I see it.. (again, enlighten me if incorrect)

The video on the website says users are able to "Deposit Onix on a fixed term for an specific time (spelling error not mine, it's in the vid) and Onixcoin.com grants a loan with a yearly interest rate."

no my friend, this is just begining Wink
Activity: 71

Thnx for any insights!

Thnx guys Smiley

Activity: 3

Thnx for any insights!

Thnx guys Smiley

Activity: 26

Thnx for any insights!

Thnx guys Smiley

Activity: 345
Merit: 131
I'm going to switch one of my D3 X11 miners to ONIX, thoughts on the projection of price and utilization in the long-term? 
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hi my friends we refilled the tradesatoshi faucet! so you can claim some ONX

best regards

SOpool.us has added ONX, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=ONX as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in ONX:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u XZJzMyzN9NJ6YsteciYvpzJK1PmsHBHgjZ -p c=ONX 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u XZJzMyzN9NJ6YsteciYvpzJK1PmsHBHgjZ -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: XZJzMyzN9NJ6YsteciYvpzJK1PmsHBHgjZ
nice news !

thanks very much!

happy mining!

thank you very much my friends!

happy trading to everyone!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Nice growth more exchanges bring it on. 

yes, happy about this from 5 months
Activity: 79
Nice growth more exchanges bring it on. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

another exchange listing this ONIX
and another volume will come too  Wink
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Esta es una gran moneda latinoamericana, me gustaría ver mas con origen en nuestras tierras, bien por el equipo de desarrolladores venezolano. Espero que puedan seguir creciendo en otros exchanges, espero verlos pronto en Cryptopia  Wink

This is a great Latin American currency, I would like to see more with source in our lands, thanks to the Venezuelan team of developers. I hope they can continue to grow in other exchanges, I hope to see you soon in Cryptopia  Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Hello!
Dont work your pool(( Browser all time connection and failed.
SGminer also not work.
Activity: 116
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=ONX as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in ONX:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u XZJzMyzN9NJ6YsteciYvpzJK1PmsHBHgjZ -p c=ONX 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u XZJzMyzN9NJ6YsteciYvpzJK1PmsHBHgjZ -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: XZJzMyzN9NJ6YsteciYvpzJK1PmsHBHgjZ
Activity: 105
Make the future!
Like this team. Good work and communication of the devs.
Activity: 1
onx , great I already own it but some of my friends do not like this, they have registered their account, but not given bonus, so they decided not to buy Angry Angry Angry Angry
Pages:
Jump to: