Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 38. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Mining ONX is done with asic miners.  So mining with a laptop or something like that is not profitable.

But the good thing : Mining onix is the most profitable coin to mine according  WhatToMine

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
can u told 
when this coin ragister in bittrex and polonix ? its good for this coin to grow fast
Activity: 6
Right, so after signing up to the site and 'synching' the wallet and sending my address for 60 free coins I've now found that I'm suddenly no longer signed up to the site even though I received an email from the site to my address.

Losing interest fast. Also, no 60 coins...
Ok, managed to get the wallet synchronised and signed up for my free 60 coins. Looking forward to buying more.

However I would suggest you need to redo your whitepaper.
Is mining on a laptop feasible?
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
lower hashrates showing no shares on pool? Just want to confirm people are still getting payouts I know this happens sometimes.

hi check again, the network is working fine and the pool has good hashrate

best regards
I'm interested in this coin but the wallet seems to contain Malware....

Could someone clarify the situation?

Thanks

hi you must create a new folder on your desktop, and make an exception to this folder in your antivirus, then download the wallet in that folder and run it

best regards
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
lower hashrates showing no shares on pool? Just want to confirm people are still getting payouts I know this happens sometimes.
I'm interested in this coin but the wallet seems to contain Malware....

Could someone clarify the situation?

Thanks
Activity: 149
Other trading platforms (markets) would great for Onix
How about a reward program that rewards members in the community getting the word out. Could be on twitter, facebook ETC

Hi check the page before this one, we are currently halving a social media campaing

Best regards
Activity: 149
How about a reward program that rewards members in the community getting the word out. Could be on twitter, facebook ETC
Activity: 10
Not yet, but sure i'm trying it now, anyway, can i contact u to get some help if i get stuck ? My company is running a project using ONIX to create an Ecosystem and i'm new to cryptocurrency but i want to try something new !  Tongue

great to hear that, send a PM and tell me about your project, we will help you in any way we can!

best regards

PM Sended, please check  Grin
Not yet, but sure i'm trying it now, anyway, can i contact u to get some help if i get stuck ? My company is running a project using ONIX to create an Ecosystem and i'm new to cryptocurrency but i want to try something new !  Tongue
what project r u doing? is it an app or a web app ?

i can say both actually, but the most important one is the core for web app right ? because the app can call the web app itself. I'm looking for something like this: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
what project r u doing? is it an app or a web app ?

great to hear that, send a PM and tell me about your project, we will help you in any way we can!

best regards
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Just send PM to get free chips? Is it possible to send PM without doing anything else?
Im developing a game using onix, but i can't find the api to generate deposit address, can u provide one ? even with php is okay.  Sad

hi did you tried our git? https://github.com/tubezcan/onixcoin
That was a pretty insane pump and then dump today on Nova.
Any reason for it?
My cheeky sell order got hit.

hi, no idea!, we are focused on delivering devolpment, not market insight.

try our social media campaing, we are giving away 2000 onx every day

best regards!
Pages:
Jump to: