Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 42. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
@DEV,CAN YOU EXPLAIN SIR, WHAT IS THE REASON OF PRICE RISEN 2600 SAT WITHIN 7 DAYS OF ONX LISTING, & THE REASON OF FALL TO @22  SAT ONLY, WITHIN NEXT 7 DAYS??? WITHOUT THE HANDS OF DEV, (PUMPING @ DUMPING) HOW IT IS POSSIBLE??  EVERY NEW COIN SAYS THE WORD.... LONG TERM VISSION....BUT REALITY SAYS ANOTHER THING. EVERY DEV MAKES PUMP & DUMP & HERE ONX ALSO PLAYED THE SAME GAME. IT IS FACT.  FACE REALITY BRAVELY.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven

I read some older posts from Ethereums thread. The same doubters same topics. Price 1 year after Ethereums ICO: About 1$
And see where it is now.Therefore just hold and trust

Well but Ethereum is something different than this. You can not compare it..
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
hi people! referral program and airdrop is officially closed!

150k registered users!

thanks all for your support we will continue with our road map! we may wait listing in a new exchange untl after BTC future is more clear, maybe some exchage will go out off business and we dont want to loose our moner and effort

best regards

Closed? How come I haven't recieved mine airdrop even if i've sent you an email WEEKS ago?

dont worry, all the airdrop from before the deadline are going to be sent, sorry for the delay, it was a massive amount of requests!

best regards!

I haven't receive my airdrop either
IS ONX COIN  ARE ONLY ONE MONTH COIN? LIKE IT IS DEAD?? NO MOVEMENT, NO VOLUME IN YOBIT. ONLY ONE RALLY & FINISHED. WE INVESTOR ARE WELL TRAPPED. ONLY ONE PUMP, THEN ONLY & ONLY DUMP TILL NOW........ Huh Shocked

Do you evaluate projects only by speculation? We Didn't get into blockchain just for coin pumping, we are building a long term project And that requires hard work And patience, our road map goes until  late 2019 just developing, And we are advancing on schedule, sorry for the speculators who just want to buy low And sell high quickly, we are not that kind of project

You can go to Telegram And see by yourself how is growing our community, And son you will see advances in the project, we are sorry for not being as fast as speculators need 😅 We could not care less for them!

Yesterday we applied for Nova exchange And got the 250 votes in leas than an hour, that should say something about onix community engagement.

If any of you wants to help in any way, Jolin our Telegram Group And talla directly to us, And start minning!

Best regards!
[/q

CAN YOU EXPLAIN SIR, WHAT IS THE REASON OF PRICE RISEN 2600 SAT WITHIN 7 DAYS OF ONX LISTING, & THE REASON OF FALL TO @22  SAT ONLY, WITHIN NEXT 7 DAYS??? WITHOUT THE HANDS OF DEV, (PUMPING @ DUMPING) HOW IT IS POSSIBLE??  EVERY NEW COIN SAYS THE WORD.... LONG TERM VISSION....BUT REALITY SAYS ANOTHER THING. EVERY DEV MAKES PUMP & DUMP & HERE ONX ALSO PLAYED THE SAME GAME. IT IS FACT.  FACE REALITY BRAVELY.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I read some older posts from Ethereums thread. The same doubters same topics. Price 1 year after Ethereums ICO: About 1$
And see where it is now.Therefore just hold and trust
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
When will we see this coin on Cryptopia?

Cryptopia is extremely expensive to have a coin listed. Upwards of almost 3 btc. His coin is still in its infancy and needs time to grow thus allowing it to be listed on multiple exchanges.
I agree, but if your going to pay 3 BTC to get listed on cryptopia might as well go with bittrex its the same value with more security and big traders eyeing your coin.
Well to get listed on Cryptopia you need 200k Dot, at current rate of change it is 1btc.
ONIX DEAD. BIG BIG BAG HOLDER ARRIVED TO SELL @150 SAT. NO HOPE...... Shocked Huh
Activity: 200
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

150k registered users!

thanks all for your support we will continue with our road map! we may wait listing in a new exchange untl after BTC future is more clear, maybe some exchage will go out off business and we dont want to loose our moner and effort

best regards

Closed? How come I haven't recieved mine airdrop even if i've sent you an email WEEKS ago?

dont worry, all the airdrop from before the deadline are going to be sent, sorry for the delay, it was a massive amount of requests!

best regards!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

150k registered users!

best regards

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Cryptopia is extremely expensive to have a coin listed. Upwards of almost 3 btc. His coin is still in its infancy and needs time to grow thus allowing it to be listed on multiple exchanges.
I agree, but if your going to pay 3 BTC to get listed on cryptopia might as well go with bittrex its the same value with more security and big traders eyeing your coin.
Activity: 186

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
wow, i didnt think this coin would have it in them to keep on chugging along

congrats, look forward to the first wave of loans and transactions being complete
Hi! we are happy to announce that we were accepted at www.novaexchange.com

feel free to find the links at the announce!

happy trading, and happy mining!
Activity: 115
And I always like to ask - Why someone should invest money in this coin?
IS ONX COIN  ARE ONLY ONE MONTH COIN? LIKE IT IS DEAD?? NO MOVEMENT, NO VOLUME IN YOBIT. ONLY ONE RALLY & FINISHED. WE INVESTOR ARE WELL TRAPPED. ONLY ONE PUMP, THEN ONLY & ONLY DUMP TILL NOW........ Huh Shocked

Do you evaluate projects only by speculation? We Didn't get into blockchain just for coin pumping, we are building a long term project And that requires hard work And patience, our road map goes until  late 2019 just developing, And we are advancing on schedule, sorry for the speculators who just want to buy low And sell high quickly, we are not that kind of project

You can go to Telegram And see by yourself how is growing our community, And son you will see advances in the project, we are sorry for not being as fast as speculators need 😅 We could not care less for them!

Yesterday we applied for Nova exchange And got the 250 votes in leas than an hour, that should say something about onix community engagement.

If any of you wants to help in any way, Jolin our Telegram Group And talla directly to us, And start minning!

Best regards!
This community is cold, and there is a lot of abuse on this project. Isn't it a good project?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
After airdropping the price ONIX down bad  Cry Cry
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Of course the best exchanges will be 100%. We wait!
-----
I hope to get into a better exchange than a yobit , good luck dev  Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
You didn't even consider an airdrop!  Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: