Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 50. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
ready guys! the network is back to normal

best regards!
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
hi guys! dont worry! the pool is paying, but the network got stucked again! that miner with 40 GH left the network and left the difficulty too high for the current miners, we are renting some hashing power to solve the current block and things will come back to normall

the explorer issue was properly corrected

and today we will send the airdrop from yesterday and today!

be patient please

best regards!
Great to hear guys. Explorer is fixed, and looks good. I knew that 49GH miner will cause problem, that is why I noticed him.
same here
- no payout from pool
- no wallet sync
- and no airdroping..  XDgvKzd2mfcMR3mwWw8C9cws7X3W187Zuq

did you send a PM with your address?

the pool is working fine pease be patient, we are solving the network jam
hi guys! dont worry! the pool is paying, but the network got stucked again! that miner with 40 GH left the network and left the difficulty too high for the current miners, we are renting some hashing power to solve the current block and things will come back to normall

the explorer issue was properly corrected

and today we will send the airdrop from yesterday and today!

be patient please

best regards!
Guys come on, are you serious with that? No payout from pool?
can't see if pool is paying out since wallet is not updating
I did not checked my wallet, I do not expect any coins from pool. But my wallet is also not sync, so there is a problem somewhere..
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
can't see if pool is paying out since wallet is not updating
Today Kaspersky found that Onix wallet was Win32IRCbot...very strange.
It is known that wallet has some sort of miner or other things. I was thinking that it is because there is solominer inside wallet, but I am not sure.
Activity: 23
Today Kaspersky found that Onix wallet was Win32IRCbot...very strange.
Activity: 6
same here
- no payout from pool
- no wallet sync
- and no airdroping..  XDgvKzd2mfcMR3mwWw8C9cws7X3W187Zuq
Is anyone else also having trouble with their wallets synchronizing? Mine hasn't been able to update for 3 hours ...
How to cash out ONX when we mining ONX on your pool? I don't see panel for detail about process mining
hi! thanks to the those helping the newcomers, the pool pays out every hour, the fisrt time you start mining it takes a few hours to start paying, and the issue with the wallet is that the security companies do not recognize it as safe, but, is clean!, it´s a qt wallet, it´s important that you use it because makes the network stronger by keeping a copy of the blockchain.

best regards!
It pays out automatically  Wink
Activity: 109

Downloaded the wallet very easily, my address is XCbJp2FxaiMvy8BU1ofLodTsiBLxGYp9WY

Thanks!
Activity: 15
How to cash out ONX when we mining ONX on your pool? I don't see panel for detail about process mining
49GH/s nice hashing, someone wants to get some coins before better exchanges.

do you think?
Hi tubezcan.
I registed on onixcoin , but i did't receive email to download wallet.  The system got error ?
Why ?

Sorry, my english not good.

hi send me the email address in a PM and ill help you!

all the airdrops from yesterday were sent! check your wallets and leave a thank you note at the main thread!
Activity: 12
Hi tubezcan.
I registed on onixcoin , but i did't receive email to download wallet.  The system got error ?
Why ?

Sorry, my english not good.
49GH/s nice hashing, someone wants to get some coins before better exchanges.
Soon Onix will be at better exchange and price will rise. Fingers cross for devs to fix explorer and push Onix further as it is good project.

I just compiled a block explorer myself and I dont show the address with the negative balance. you can check for yourself here: http://onx.validerrorpools.com
Great, there is only that huge premine address and the rest is mined from huge miners.
Activity: 56
Soon Onix will be at better exchange and price will rise. Fingers cross for devs to fix explorer and push Onix further as it is good project.

I just compiled a block explorer myself and I dont show the address with the negative balance. you can check for yourself here: http://onx.validerrorpools.com
Pages:
Jump to: