Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 45. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Can we use a yobit address for the air drop?
check the price on yobit  Shocked
Big whale dropped his coins.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
check the price on yobit  Shocked
Activity: 3
Activity: 11
holding on  Cool
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
i will start right now, preparing the pendings AIRDROPS , sorry for the delay i think you all will understand!

THE AIRDROP AND REFERRALL PROGRAM ARE ON! WE WILL CONTINUE TO GROW
Hi guys sorry for being away this weekend, I wasnt on vacations, I was working with some traders hand to hand trying to contain that huge dump, im not a trader but a group of onix fan traders contacted me, warnned me about it and we got our hands into it, its a wale, a huge miner took advantage of our inmaturity and got his hands into 1 MM coins, when we started fighting him with our own high hashing power, he started attacking the coin dumping and trying to lower it to keep his mining profitable, but currently he is contained, mining is not profitable for him, and we found his breakeven point, if he sales right know he looses money. so the fight will go on until he is forced to sell loosing,

we are getting back control of our network and economy.

thanks for your trust, the dev team is keeping with their work, we have a new profit calculator, a linux wallet, 32 bit cpu miner software, our new referral model will be launched tomorrow, and new wallets are on their way.

also we are going to get listed in differents exchanges, and at coinpayments! so everybody will be able to carry their ONX, change into different altcoins and BTC with them and also pay with ONX

best regards!
Activity: 7
700k seems like lots until you remember the current price is 0.02 a coin and more people have been selling then buying recently. It would not be hard to stockpile. But like others have said that 700k will be composed from multiple trades from multiple people selling at the same price. You see this a lot in dumps.
Activity: 17
can you explain this : http://prntscr.com/ftmp1r ? who the hell has 700k coins? except the developer
it's all the orders for that price. Can be many different people.

sorry man i don't buy it, 700k coins wonders all agreed on that particular price?
Activity: 37
can you explain this : http://prntscr.com/ftmp1r ? who the hell has 700k coins? except the developer
it's all the orders for that price. Can be many different people.
Activity: 17
Price now is very down.
I am taking all my coins out of yoshit, before they set on onix wallet maintance for months

we are working to get listed at a new exchange! please do not panic
I do not panic, I just moved my coins out of Yoshit, over the last day I have seen several times yoshit acting in ONX trades. Better to have coins in my wallet than at yoshit
Price now is very down.
I am taking all my coins out of yoshit, before they set on onix wallet maintance for months

we are working to get listed at a new exchange! please do not panic
Is the airdrop still going on?
Can I just send my wallet address?

yes! send an ONIX address via PM

best regards
Activity: 238
Is the airdrop still going on?
Can I just send my wallet address?
Price now is very down.
Activity: 15
Price now is very down.
Better exchange then YoBit?

we applied to several ones, awaiting response!
Any Mac wallet in the near future dev Huh

yes off course! we are working on it
Activity: 7
Better exchange then YoBit?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Any Mac wallet in the near future dev Huh