Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 57. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
hi guys! all the airdrops were sent!

one question!

we are trying to offer a ONIX debit card based on uquid platform, loadable with onx and expendable at any visa pos offline or online, but we dont have the total amount required to pay for the integration with UQUID platform, and to pay for the first 1000 cards, so, we are thinking about rising money, selling ONX at special price directly from us with the following benefits:

the investor would buy a desire amount of onx directly from us at a fixed price, and would receive a free plastic and debit card loaded with the amount of onx bought once we launch and receive the first 1000 cards.

what do you feel about this idea?

nest regards
I do like that idea. Fingers cross. Would buy some more..
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
I can not figure out how to download the wallet  Huh

hi whats the problem with the download? it should be easy to do it

1. go to www.onixcoin.com
2. go to download/wallet
3. click on the windows icon
4. you will be redirected to mega website, choose donwload with explorer.
5. instal the .exe and sync the wallet with the blockchain.
6. join our referal program or send me a PM with an address for an airdrop

best regards!

It gave me a virus

If you read back through the ann thread you'll notice that this has already been addressed.

if you look here https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7c15e522498e5a7472ce9e69513d18eaddc0e8e06a97df8fd44cee9c40a654c0/analysis/ you can see that the majority of AV software doesn't consider it too be a threat. 

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

2. go to download/wallet

best regards!

It gave me a virus
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

2. go to download/wallet

best regards!
miner wallet : XCsLtw49CcFz5j8zN2YTXN4eiVpaAcfZKJ

I would like to translate any thing you need to, in French, that is my mother tong langage,
Feel free to contact me on bitcointalk : Gaianoah.tm.2015
Like website, bitcointalk ONIX french post, white paper, ..

Viva viva Venezuela y Latinoamérica !

Obligingly,
SeaArt
Gaianoah.tm.2015

hi! thanks for your good vibes!! your are more than welcome to also join our referal program at our website www.onixcoin.com

and count on that airdrop

best regards!

one question!

we are trying to offer a ONIX debit card based on uquid platform, loadable with onx and expendable at any visa pos offline or online, but we dont have the total amount required to pay for the integration with UQUID platform, and to pay for the first 1000 cards, so, we are thinking about rising money, selling ONX at special price directly from us with the following benefits:

the investor would buy a desire amount of onx directly from us at a fixed price, and would receive a free plastic and debit card loaded with the amount of onx bought once we launch and receive the first 1000 cards.

nest regards

How many tokens one must buy to get the card, will there be any limit like that or anyone can get it?

anyone woud be able to have a card, and the limits will be depending on how many fund we rise and deposit into the card platform provider account, to support the issuance of the cards, for example if we rise 100k usd the cards limit would be 100 usd worth in onx, if we rise 1 MM the limits would go up to 100 usd worths in onx.

Activity: 7
miner wallet : XCsLtw49CcFz5j8zN2YTXN4eiVpaAcfZKJ

I would like to translate any thing you need to, in French, that is my mother tong langage,
Feel free to contact me on bitcointalk : Gaianoah.tm.2015
Like website, bitcointalk ONIX french post, white paper, ..

Viva viva Venezuela y Latinoamérica !

Obligingly,
SeaArt
Gaianoah.tm.2015
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

one question!

nest regards

How many tokens one must buy to get the card, will there be any limit like that or anyone can get it?
Activity: 34
I think you miss me on that drop anyway pm sent, advance thanks if i do receive some. Uquid, monaco and another token is launching with same concept having their token integrated into a visa reloadable card which is a good idea.

Hi check you wallet, the airdrop should be there!

best regards
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I think you miss me on that drop anyway pm sent, advance thanks if i do receive some. Uquid, monaco and another token is launching with same concept having their token integrated into a visa reloadable card which is a good idea.

one question!

nest regards
So when is this coin coming to Bittrex?  Smiley

hi! we are working on that, is not so easy to get listed with them, but soon we will!

you can join the referral program at our website

best regards
Activity: 186
So when is this coin coming to Bittrex?  Smiley
hi guys! all the airdrops have been sent! and remember that we also have a referral program, and are giving away 10 millions coins!

keep it coming!

linux wallet?

hi not yet! but if you compile one, I can send a good bounty for your effor, what do you think?

best regards
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
linux wallet?
ola como posso obter algumas moedas?

hi, go to www.onixcoin.com and take advantage of our referral program!
Activity: 144
ola como posso obter algumas moedas?
Everyone likes airdrop distribution, but for me, i prefer ico coin  Smiley

Hi, we also have a referral program at onixcoin.com if you preffer rather than airdrop!

best regards
Pages:
Jump to: