Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 55. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
Can you explain the loan mechinasm a little better. I read the whitepaper but it is still unclear... your org will be issuing the loans? Using What?

yes off course! our current whitepaper will be more elaborated.

we will offer two main services

1. Plastic and virtual Visa Debit card that can be loaded with ONX and spent at any POS online or offline, we already selected the provider and now are working on the requeriments, we hope to be able to integrate and start offering the first 1000 Debit cards in three months.

2. Descentralized Loans Platform: the user registers at www.onixcoin.com, places an amount of ONX on a "fixed term blocked account" as "warranty" for the loans, and us as a organization, lend you a % of the ONX placed for warranty, in exchange for an anual interest. Then you can use the loan to load a debit card and have fun, travel, or you may use the loan to buy more mining equiment, invest, trading, etc, without touching your ONX savings.

So it has two benefits, you dont have to spend your savings and they can grow as the market price rises, and you can still spend ONX worldwide.

As your reputation grows at our organization, the less warranty you will need to access to a loan.

best regards!
ONiX is unique , i think onix project can grow and many people can particapant to join for invest onix in market, i hope onix have value high price in market, if people want to get profit buy now on market yobit with low price and hold to grow and get more profit, i think this coin can potensial up

Hi! thnak you very much for your words, it motivate us to work harder!, we are qorking right now on the best strategy to rise the capital needed to develop the loans platform and the integration with the debit card service, we will keep you posted asap, to let you kno how to get more involve.

best regards!
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Can you explain the loan mechinasm a little better. I read the whitepaper but it is still unclear... your org will be issuing the loans? Using What?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
ONiX is unique , i think onix project can grow and many people can particapant to join for invest onix in market, i hope onix have value high price in market, if people want to get profit buy now on market yobit with low price and hold to grow and get more profit, i think this coin can potensial up
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
restarted my miner today under another wallet address so I can monitor that one miner alone.  will add my other machines once all goes well
can anyone tell me how do you see the current earnings while mining i'm using http://pool.onixcoin.com/  there is no account to create just mining straight to wallet address.  but I would love to see how much I have earned in real time
Did you received your coins? than that is what you earned.

Now stared receiving today, I stopped my miner about 14 hours ago but I'm now receiving every hour or so.... I really wanted to determine how profitable it would be for me to keep mining with my system.  I have a 32 core dual xeon server  (16 cores 16 threads) but I only left it running for 8 hours before I stopped it so it is.

Forgive me i'm new to alt coins so i'm learning as I go along
can anyone tell me how do you see the current earnings while mining i'm using http://pool.onixcoin.com/  there is no account to create just mining straight to wallet address.  but I would love to see how much I have earned in real time

we are workig on a profit calculator, but the amount of things we are doing at once is too much, if any ine develops a profit calculator, that we can load to the website or pool, we will bounty

best regards

thank you
also if anyone help us compile the mac and linux qt wallet we will also bounty!

and also a friend from romain is try to set up a pool and need some help, his user is danyconman, we are so full we haven´t being able to help him, if somenone helps him, we will bounty also

best regards

we are workig on a profit calculator, but the amount of things we are doing at once is too much, if any ine develops a profit calculator, that we can load to the website or pool, we will bounty

best regards
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I can't download the wallet dev
https://mega.nz/#!A7xh2S5B!frktmXjq763d36PkMYmy-Lu5k960t5YxJEMZe82IZDg

Just downloaded the wallet a while ago using the same link. You can try it again.

https://mega.nz/#!A7xh2S5B!frktmXjq763d36PkMYmy-Lu5k960t5YxJEMZe82IZDg
Activity: 84
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
seems interesting project mate , loan platform ? wow is your project will develop like btcjam or other lending sites ? looking forward to see this and will bookmarked this project ? also did you just build it from scratch or whatever ? maybe because you had cool names 'ONIX' haha , goodluck devs
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Avira antivirus wiring suspicious file, please dev check this issue.

hi! avira is giving troubles, it even deletes the wallet, we recommend bidefender antivirus with avira explorer, sorry guys, but our only tool to solve it is writing to the security companies and ask them to take us out off the warning list

the file is not dangerous

best regards

Hi, I am a Colombian guy who believes in Latin blockchain projects, I usually work in IT security field, I have submitted the .exe to malwr.com (a site to perform malware analysis).

Everyone can check the test done:

https://malwr.com/analysis/MWRhZDA0Y2EyMmEyNDZmZjllZGQyMTdmZWZmYTMzMTg/#

Some fast conclusions that I got:

*.exe is using techniques to anti-virtualization (these are currently used for malware to avoid been detected)
*the .exe collects information to fingerprint the system (That's not great for privacy)

I was checking the github project in order to help you to overcome the problem... so I want to understand how are you building the .exe, I can not find the instructions to do that.

I found the next in Github:

"See doc/readme-qt.rst for instructions on building ONIX-Qt, the intended-for-end-users, nice-graphical-interface, reference implementation of ONIX."

You are referring the instruction to readme-qt.rst, but the file is not there.

Please publish that, I want to add my knowledge to the project.

Best regards

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Very interesting project!  This will help businessmen  Smiley Smiley Smiley

this project made from airdrop, so where the value come from ? there is also a lot of project like this, like suretly and other..

but i will wacth this project and how it is work
hi people! we got listed at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/onix/, we are officially ranking! and soon we will be listed also at coincap.io from shapeshift.io

great news for our project, thanks for the support!

hi! avira is giving troubles, it even deletes the wallet, we recommend bidefender antivirus with avira explorer, sorry guys, but our only tool to solve it is writing to the security companies and ask them to take us out off the warning list

the file is not dangerous

best regards
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Avast antivirus wiring suspicious file ,too, please dev check this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1524
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Got it! Thanks Dev  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: