Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 32. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 07:46:52 AM
Really good organized project. Big and decent team. Hope everything will turn out for you
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
December 28, 2017, 07:14:40 AM
FIT have price with 1 ETH = 1000 FIT, so cheap to us can bought, what is minimum to buy FIT on ICO? And what time ICO end?
The minimum investment is not required. You can start with 1 FIT. Tokens will be distributed until 31st of January.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 28, 2017, 06:59:36 AM
Fast invest - this sound is so awesome. I cannot see a picture on topic so could anyone can make a briefly conclusion about this project for me?
The picture needs time to load. It is available on the first page.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 06:22:46 AM
"Member will have access to all crypto services"
Which services is that mean? Explain please someone, it is very interesting, thanks a lot.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2017, 05:58:40 AM
FIT have price with 1 ETH = 1000 FIT, so cheap to us can bought, what is minimum to buy FIT on ICO? And what time ICO end?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:56:09 AM
Fast invest - this sound is so awesome. I cannot see a picture on topic so could anyone can make a briefly conclusion about this project for me?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
December 28, 2017, 05:42:34 AM
look like good project, i will follow your thread and thinking to participate.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 28, 2017, 04:03:59 AM
I am thinking to invest in FASTINVEST and will check out the white paper and watch the videos ind etail. I am looking to invest in one -2 good ICOS every month and so does my father in law want to do the same so as I check out the good coins and tokens to invest in I can bring others also in to invest. I see there is a lot of positivism around this project which for me sounds like a very good plan for future investing here.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 28, 2017, 03:18:11 AM
Good project, thanks for the great opportunity to participate in your bonus program. I will definitely join her and will follow the development of your project. Good luck to you.
Thank you for your effort!
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 28, 2017, 03:14:49 AM
With their name FAST INVEST, i was assured that my investment will also be FAST in earnings. Very great platform that they're taking the whole world to participate. Everyone will surely be hearing about FAST INVEST after a couple of days, more sharings and postings are gonna be made in social networks because who else doesn't want passive income? While you are looking at your pc or mobile at home, you are earning with your investment. That is a true fast invest that we are looking for. We will keep on supporting this until they are further updates.
Thank you for supporting us.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 28, 2017, 03:13:00 AM
I watched your video on YouTube, I want to say that it's excellent, enough information is contained in it! Also noticed that you are in almost all social networks, which gives you a good distribution about your project. Good work guys.
Thank you! More video on the way out.Smiley
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 28, 2017, 03:11:35 AM
This is great! Another amazing project has come and exist in the crypto currency world. I believe that this project has a greater potential to be a successful in the near future. As I can see, it is getting more popular in the community. Furthermore, there are many people and investors that are supporting and investing here in Fast Invest. Just like other people around, I also believe that this will gives us the opportunity to gain and earn more profits. With this good concept, I will stay looking forward to this Fast Invest project.
Thank you!
Activity: 574
December 28, 2017, 03:09:15 AM
Good project, thanks for the great opportunity to participate in your bonus program. I will definitely join her and will follow the development of your project. Good luck to you.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 28, 2017, 03:07:40 AM
Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh
The FIT token will be available in the markets like:

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 02:55:38 AM
Fast invest is a Platform to provide investment solution, but is it makes profits just in Lending service?
- You can invest in a diverse P2P loan portfolio;
- Receive monthly payments of principal and interest as the borrowers repay their loans

What about the collateral from borrowers? Or The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest token (FIT) holders. ??
Since 2015 Fast Invest is operating an online investment platform, where our customers can invest in consumer loans across Europe. However, we are expanding our platform functionality on the blockchain technology. All crypto related products like Crypto-proved lending will be presented by the end of 2019. Our product development depends on the feedback we receive from our initial supporters. To minimise the risk of financial loss, Fast Invest will be retaining borrowers crypto as a security deposit. The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest members. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

Nice, I am not aware that fast invest were already online since 2015. Now I am sure that your project already have enough funds to support the project and run it for a long time. I also hope that your new project will succeed.
Even i had no idea that Fast Invest was online since 2015. It is really a good news to hear about this project and i am now sure that it will surely go much successful as it is in the investment field so long since 2015. Now it is time to succeed and the project will surely reach some great heights giving good profits for the investors as well as the team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 02:45:11 AM
I watched your video on YouTube, I want to say that it's excellent, enough information is contained in it! Also noticed that you are in almost all social networks, which gives you a good distribution about your project. Good work guys.
Activity: 112
December 28, 2017, 02:42:56 AM
This is great! Another amazing project has come and exist in the crypto currency world. I believe that this project has a greater potential to be a successful in the near future. As I can see, it is getting more popular in the community. Furthermore, there are many people and investors that are supporting and investing here in Fast Invest. Just like other people around, I also believe that this will gives us the opportunity to gain and earn more profits. With this good concept, I will stay looking forward to this Fast Invest project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 02:35:30 AM
Fast invest is a Platform to provide investment solution, but is it makes profits just in Lending service?
- You can invest in a diverse P2P loan portfolio;
- Receive monthly payments of principal and interest as the borrowers repay their loans

What about the collateral from borrowers? Or The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest token (FIT) holders. ??
Since 2015 Fast Invest is operating an online investment platform, where our customers can invest in consumer loans across Europe. However, we are expanding our platform functionality on the blockchain technology. All crypto related products like Crypto-proved lending will be presented by the end of 2019. Our product development depends on the feedback we receive from our initial supporters. To minimise the risk of financial loss, Fast Invest will be retaining borrowers crypto as a security deposit. The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest members. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

Nice, I am not aware that fast invest were already online since 2015. Now I am sure that your project already have enough funds to support the project and run it for a long time. I also hope that your new project will succeed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 02:16:09 AM
Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 27, 2017, 08:34:59 AM
Hey just read little bit about your whitepaper but in depth about why to hold fit tokens.
First it has limited supply : This surely isn't any big of deal because all tokens have limited supply i get it it's related to your platform still not convincing.

Second access to all platform for investing lending etc etc let's say i don't live in the country or I'm not interested in any of these for risk in it what's use to holding your tokens.

Third again for fiat there are lot's of regulation and paper work and country limitations might be required. Trading for other currencies might be helpful.

Forth not a important reason at all.

Fifth it is same as the third point it is completely irrelevant.

Sixth completely irrelevant.

Now final thoughts
What i found is your ico is not for everyone you have a platform based on getting investment from users and all the features you are providing are in favour of them and wouldn't be worth to us if don't want to invest, trading might be useful for us but because the current status of market it seems to hard to predict it's future.

Regarding a solution i wouldn't provide it now but rather wait for a reply from any team member regarding my questions.
Hey, thanks for questions and thoughts

As we are creating community only fit token holders will have an access to crypto related products. Thus our will is to have limited number of members. As we account the maximum number of members is 388 500. To become a Fast Invest crypto-account member, need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

So far we are prioritising the investment sector to help people generate secure and stable passive income streams. Fast Invest is expanding the platform to a new infrastructure on the blockchain technology to offer a broader range of financial products.

Yes, That's right! Due to some regulations to come to other regions will hard task and will take some time. For this reason, we have chosen blockchain technology. This technology connects the world and is not necessary where are you from. The client will be able to register from any part of the World. Platform users will be able to fund their account in both fiat and cryptocurrency.

1000 FIT token will be a key to membership. If you hold more or fewer FIT's, you can trade tokens on the major exchange markets.

But again my main question isn't answered all the features which your tokens have are related to your platform. As i said let's just say i have no interest in your platform but i feel that it has a good coin to hold i can only profit from the price on exchanges.

Maybe you should provide some sort of profits sharing or maybe airdrop another coin specifically for revenue sharing as doing so with the official token might cause issues while listing in major exchanges.
Unfortunately, we do not offer profit sharing. You can only get profit on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: