Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 29. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 06:54:27 PM
This project looks the very interesting and promising.And the 50 team work in this project.i also joined the bounty campaign.i think this is the best opportunity for the investeros to invest in this project.i also participate in the ICO.i wish that this project will achieve great success.
Their showing their seriousness about this project, knowing about how big is the team and the numbers of customers will really attract the investors. Everyone can participate because there is no minimum is required to invest so even average people can do business with this project.
Activity: 532
December 29, 2017, 06:47:23 PM
The team is huge, it composed of 30 members. The team leader is a woman, probably the structure of the plan is well managed. I believe that a woman leadership is accurate and has a well organized structure of a platform. This Fast invest will surely hit on the market as they offer service like a bank.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 29, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
I saw on the picture italy is among them, right? I never heard that come nearby my news detector, until now. but hey, there is always time to discover stuff.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 05:16:04 PM
I have never seen such benefits for any bounty program. This is pure free gold. I bet this will invoke so much rush towards the bounty program and the program in general. Wishing your team the best and believe you will come out tops.
Activity: 196
December 29, 2017, 04:49:01 PM
I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.
Yes I agree with you and this is an amazing idea send the payments directly to the user this can be helpful to all of us and will increase the number of users and traders
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 04:17:37 PM
The tutorial for buying tokens on the Fast Invest website clearly shows a tracker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNp4SK7NX4
However this tracker is not shown on the website now, only the "buy token" button.
I checked the address for the ICO on Etherscan. https://etherscan.io/address/0xb8dc951ee4044ed7a8e2b1d45f6a1857895a4e81
There are 46 transactions, 18 of which failed because of too low gas. There have been 26 donations to the ICO, for a total of ~14,5 ETH. This seems weird, considering the amount of support and interest shown in this thread.
Activity: 380
December 29, 2017, 02:22:29 PM
This project looks the very interesting and promising.And the 50 team work in this project.i also joined the bounty campaign.i think this is the best opportunity for the investeros to invest in this project.i also participate in the ICO.i wish that this project will achieve great success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 29, 2017, 01:39:01 PM
I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.
Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.

As its going to be related to banking so will their any approval require from the government to seek permission and if yes is it already approved? Also if you can share the approx interest rate which would be earned on this loan?

Also why can't we directly buy this coin via our btc?
Fast Invest LTD is registered in the UK. According to government regulations, our business model is an exception from governmental licencing. You can earn from 8% to 13% on the interest rate.

Our token is created on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20 token, only ETH is accepted as a payment method.
Hello, will there any bounty or other ways to get this token via doing some tasks or just for promoting in social media? I hope you think about it in near future and complete.
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
December 29, 2017, 11:30:25 AM
Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.

As its going to be related to banking so will their any approval require from the government to seek permission and if yes is it already approved? Also if you can share the approx interest rate which would be earned on this loan?

Fast Invest LTD is registered in the UK. According to government regulations, our business model is an exception from governmental licencing. You can earn from 8% to 13% on the interest rate.

Our token is created on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20 token, only ETH is accepted as a payment method.
Activity: 602
December 29, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

Well, some of them are common now. But i will still be watching this project to see if there will be more features to add. I'm sure by being active and adding more developments in the project will get them more investors.
I think this one is a bit different because they have no minimum investment required. So everyone can avail the services as it is interesting to be part of their investment. And also they are somewhat like working on to expand their services, so I'm hoping for this project to be successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 11:19:28 AM
Will these tokens have any value after completion ICO?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 11:19:17 AM
Wonderful news! You can already use your services. Perhaps I will also use them and invest a little and earn some  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 29, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

Well, some of them are common now. But i will still be watching this project to see if there will be more features to add. I'm sure by being active and adding more developments in the project will get them more investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
December 29, 2017, 10:18:21 AM
Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
Thank you! No minimum investment is required.

Nice, the dev is active in responding to members queries. it is nice to know that this ico doesn't have any minimum amount to invest. This will give chance to those investors who don't have that high funds to buy more tokens.
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
December 29, 2017, 09:33:00 AM
Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
Currently we are operating in Europe, however, we are working on to come to other regions worldwide. Please see, detailed information on our wp https://www.fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 574
December 29, 2017, 08:21:36 AM
This is great news. The digital banking system is a good niche for the development of a new business, especially when it is completely legal. Thank you for keeping in touch and answering all questions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
December 29, 2017, 08:07:02 AM
As expected anything managed by yahoo62278 quickly finds the success it deserves . The projects Road Map seems very intressting ,Sadly there's no mention of north Africa headquarters :/.Maybe it will get concidered in the future ,because alot of people here are using and dealing with cyptocurrency because our fiat currency is Crappy.
Africa as a continent is not on our roadmap for coming years. Thanks for your insight, we will consider on Africa's countries in a future to settle our representatives.
Thnk you for your response , I'm looking forward toward your platforms expantion why not in all countries. The crypto world is advancing more and more in a short periode of time ,and cryptocurrencies will defenitly start dominating the world economy soon.
Activity: 574
December 29, 2017, 06:56:07 AM
Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
Activity: 434
December 29, 2017, 06:34:50 AM
Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
Thank you! No minimum investment is required.
What a great project that has no minimum investment to support the project. Does that mean I can invest 1000 satoshis or maybe 0.0001 ETH? I willing to support this project moreover by donating my 1000 satoshis.
Only Ethereum as a payment method is accepted during the Crowdsale. Yes, you can easily buy a FIT token from 0.0001 ETH.
I think we should have added paygate like some altcoin with minimum on each. I see FIT ICO is 1000 FIT= 1 ETH so this is price of FIT now?
Pages:
Jump to: