Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 37. (Read 32842 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 05:03:03 AM
Hey! Are you sure you will be able to follow the roadmap if you only raise the soft cap?
Hello, if we will manage to reach/get over the soft cap the services described in the white paper will be met on time or even earlyer.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 05:02:17 AM
Will you change your wp if the ETH rate will change significantly?
No, we will not change wp just because of ETH rate.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 04:59:16 AM
Do you have a secure process for crypto lending? Remember the bank crisises of the past?
Fast Invest premium account members will be able to borrow fiat currency-based loans with a cryptocurrency as a security deposit.
To minimise the risk of financial loss, Fast Invest will be retaining borrowers crypto as a security deposit.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 04:56:36 AM
Hello! What is the main purpose of opening branches in other countries?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 04:25:37 AM
How is the reviews and ratings coming up? A lady CEO .. that is amazing .
We have received a lot of comments and reviews and seems many people likes us. So far we glad. We have received a lot of comments and reviews and seems many people likes us. Lady CEO... nowadays it's not a surprise Smiley

You deserve to get the support and praise from his colleagues. Because your project is indeed good. So hopefully in the future of your project can be a success.
Activity: 201
December 18, 2017, 04:24:00 AM
Hello! Would you provide such sevice as crypto-creditcards?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 04:16:57 AM
Real fintech for bussiness it opportunity to growing for bussiness , and i see for the team is a very well
for Fast Invest this a good for change in future to better with a build a bussiness
Thank you! We aim to enter this new era of digital banking by using our Fast Invest Engine and expanding our platform’s architecture to accept all-crypto finance management.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 04:07:34 AM
How much FIT price would rise after the trade starts?
It's hard to predict the price. We will see.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 04:05:09 AM
How is the reviews and ratings coming up? A lady CEO .. that is amazing .
So far we glad. We have received a lot of comments and reviews and seems many people likes us. Lady CEO... nowadays it's not a surprise Smiley
Activity: 142
December 18, 2017, 04:04:37 AM
Im so interested in getting a loan in crypto that you can actually spend on things like a mortgage!
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 03:57:18 AM
How many countries you are going to operate?
Thank you for the question! It's difficult to give you the exact number. We are entirely operating across the European countries, next turn to North America and Asia.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 03:54:48 AM
a very good project that will be successful in the future
Yes you're right. This project is indeed nice and interesting for sure will be many investors who are interested by this project. Hopefully the project will be successful.
I agree with you. Hopefully this project go smoothly until later achieve success. because the project is indeed good. I believe all will go well. a good job.
waw ... I see this project is really nice, I agree with you on this project is indeed interesting. and it will certainly be a lot of investors who are interested in this project. I believe this project going forward day by day and growing. good luck.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 03:51:33 AM
Seems like everyone is obsessed with cryptokitties, Id rather focus on global staff, like investing!
Agree! Cryptokitties is at peak right now. However, we have to be focused on stable investment.
Activity: 166
December 18, 2017, 03:43:34 AM
How do you find new bank patners?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 03:36:02 AM
Hi all! I wish I had that IBAN to be your user already! Still, nice that I can become one buying your tokens!
Nice! Give us some time to come to your region.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 03:33:56 AM
What is the main goal for your compony? Expanding the market share/rising income or smth else?
Fast Invest goal is to create a straightforward alternative to our day-to-day banking habits, avoiding the convoluted bureaucracy mechanism.
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 03:26:57 AM
You need to provide more information on these investments!!  Cry
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 03:25:18 AM
a very good project that will be successful in the future
Yes you're right. This project is indeed nice and interesting for sure will be many investors who are interested by this project. Hopefully the project will be successful.
I agree with you. Hopefully this project go smoothly until later achieve success. because the project is indeed good. I believe all will go well. a good job.
Thank you for your support!
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 18, 2017, 03:24:15 AM
Hello! I like your videos a lot! I would be great to see new ones!
Hello! We are working on, to present new ones.
Activity: 135
December 18, 2017, 03:23:57 AM
What is you componys mission, do you have one?
Pages:
Jump to: