Pages:
Author

Topic: only 0.000149 btc - page 4. (Read 3547 times)

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 10:33:46 AM
Hello

in my wallet i have 0.000149 btc  Undecided what can i do with this amount, trading ? landing ?  Huh  Huh or what  ? it's not even  cover a transaction fee   Sad Undecided

I think it's funny question because you know that you can't do any thing with what you have btc in your wallet, so go earn some btc in bounties campaign then you can do what you said in you post.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
September 09, 2017, 10:30:28 AM
By seeing this I am remembering my initial day of bitcoin earning I have played in mobile about a month every hour and got 20000 sathoshi finally this was credited to coinbase email address . I couldn't able to withdraw because the fees was 100 thousand sathoshi .I could suggest keep searching on earning method for bitcoin definitely there is lots of way internet you can multiply the amount even more than 100 times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 09, 2017, 10:30:09 AM
The first to you should do is to save more bitcoins so it can be use efficiently. With the current bitcoin your holding, I can say that it doesn't even have the power or the ability to buy something. Think of another way to earn bitcoins with much larger profit such as signature campaigns.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 09, 2017, 10:23:25 AM
The best way is to hold it because there is no practical way to send it from one wallet to another. However, if you are willing to work then you can earn good amount from the internet. Just go through freelancing sites out there where you can use your skills and knowledge to earn money without spending any amount. There are not many sites where payment is made using Bitcoins but you can always buy Bitcoins using your fiat earnings. Trading and other options are not practical to implement with the current balance in your wallet.

Yes basically that is all he can do.  Just save it and if he continue to earn more bitcoins then that is the time he can withdraw it.  And you are correct, he can buy bitcoins using his money to increase his bitcoin.  And besides he can always find a way to add bitcoins to his wallet.  There are online jobs that pays bitcoin as a salary.
Activity: 396
September 09, 2017, 10:14:13 AM
With such a small number, I think you can not do anything with it. You should try harder to get a more impressive number. In my opinion, you can participate in signature campaigns to earn more altcoin and convert to btc. When you reach more btc   then you can use that money on what you like.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 09, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
The best way is to hold it because there is no practical way to send it from one wallet to another. However, if you are willing to work then you can earn good amount from the internet. Just go through freelancing sites out there where you can use your skills and knowledge to earn money without spending any amount. There are not many sites where payment is made using Bitcoins but you can always buy Bitcoins using your fiat earnings. Trading and other options are not practical to implement with the current balance in your wallet.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 09, 2017, 09:18:35 AM
Hello

in my wallet i have 0.000149 btc  Undecided what can i do with this amount, trading ? landing ?  Huh  Huh or what  ? it's not even  cover a transaction fee   Sad Undecided

You can do trading but i think just for experience only just to learn trading just a practice but you can earn some from it but still very low . Though if you dont want to trade just save it first make to earn again then after you save enough go to trading. Though i do suggest that you should try practice trading you can earn a lot from their
he needs to save that because of the fee it worth nothing so better to invest or do more works for bitcoin maybe you can visit both the service section
and the micro earnings and work for some dust btc maybe after some months you will be able to enjoy your rewards.
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 09:16:23 AM
So little but better than nothing right?
Activity: 490
September 09, 2017, 09:09:41 AM
Hello

You can do trading but i think just for experience only just to learn trading just a practice but you can earn some from it but still very low . Though if you dont want to trade just save it first make to earn again then after you save enough go to trading. Though i do suggest that you should try practice trading you can earn a lot from their
Activity: 177
September 09, 2017, 08:55:30 AM
that amount is not even enough if you would start trading, it will only cover the transaction fee, or maybe the fees are much higher than your current money. so i should suggest that you will save money, work here if you want and then earn bitcoin so you can start something. Goodluck.
Activity: 756
September 09, 2017, 08:51:23 AM
I think if you only have bitcoin with that much number you should save it first, because it will lose if exposed to the fee transaction
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 07:37:16 AM
Hello

Just keep it man, It was too low for any thing you want to do. So just keep it and maybe one day the price of bitcoin rise to extraordinary, but I guess it is impossible. And you're right, It doesn't even cover a transaction fee, So still, you can't do anything with that.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2017, 07:17:56 AM
0.000149 its a small amount you cant do anything with this small amount

you are jr-member you can join signature compaign and get some btc .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 09, 2017, 07:04:19 AM
Hello

For me, much better if you save it first and earn again some bitcoin, you can earn here in campaign, you cannot trade that kind of amount, it is hard to find something that you can trade with that kind of amount. Maybe you need to do first is to earn some bitcoin again.
Activity: 406
September 09, 2017, 06:45:38 AM
Hello

I think its better if you add a little more in your wallet and start it trading if you transfer that then you will only lost in transaction fee unlike before that you can transact that for just only a small amount
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
September 09, 2017, 06:02:03 AM
Sorry to say about it, but the amount of bitcoins you have in your wallet is too small to do anything, it can't even cover the transaction fees for the miners to send it out of your wallet, if you want to earn some free bitcoins on this forum, you can check out the services section for bitcoin related jobs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
September 09, 2017, 05:56:00 AM
Unfortunately, you can't do much with so little amount btc you have.
You're already a Jr. member, try joining some campaigns.
You could try on bounties section or some airdrops that you could use to increase your btc.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 09, 2017, 05:54:13 AM
Its not nothing my friend.  Everyone started like you did.  I had that exact amount once but I put in the work and used faucets a lot to get a little more.  I completed surveys, did jobs etc just to get more btc.  Although I still don't have 1BTC, I have a couple of hundred $ worth. So, hold it, earn more and just keep working at it.  Trading, you might make more or have zero.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
September 09, 2017, 05:51:03 AM
Hello

Just backup your wallet and forget about the account for 5 years. Come back after 5 years, when the exchange rate hits $100,000 per coin. By then, your coins will be worth $10. You can buy a dozen beer cans with your coins.  Grin
Very funny. Maybe the man earned those coins through faucets. Try it again and then get this sum seems a fortune. Instead of laughing with the new guy better give them the advice or shut the hell up.
Activity: 546
September 09, 2017, 05:47:21 AM
Hello

hold it dude and try to add them by collecting to other source of income for btc like for participating on some campaigns and bounty so if you collect some btc you can withdraw it or you can start to buy some stuff you want or you can start to trade some other coins to gain profit. its doesnt matter if its too small the important is you willing and interested in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: