Pages:
Author

Topic: ONLY SUPPORT ALT COINS LAUNCHED BEFORE OF OCTOBER 1 ST 2014............... - page 2. (Read 7437 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Y'know, there's an easy way to "Sign The Pledge." Instead of trying to keep up with the insane geyser of alt after alt after alt, just settle in with one or a few of them. Pick a favourite coin, or list of favourite coins, and stick with it/them exclusively. Settle in with the corresponding neck(s) of the altcoin woods, get to know your fellow stakeholders, take a breather and calm down.

If you're a trader, just stick to trading your favourite or favourites.

If you're a socialite, hang out with your fellows and make some friends.

If you're a builder, maybe pitch in a little.

There's just too many alts now to keep track of them all. It's like trying to follow every penny stock listed on the Venture Stock Exchange.

Give yourself a break! Just follow your favourite(s) and let the rest of the geyser gush away.

Yes it could work to "Sign The Pledge." Problem is that with more coins in market prices will be droping all days to make it a wasted time to all,
for example watch 42 coin,  it could are in  favourites coins List  of someone, it was launched at firts days of 2014 more or less, If someone choose it how his favourite coin, they lost a lot of money and time, it coins start with a value of +1000 BTC for coin and now his price is so low in fact I dont see it in both coinmarket and cryptocoinrank, however you can found it in some exchanges yet,only think if it was not a scamcoin just imagine all lot of scamscoins that were launched.

So it is a good example to Sign The Pledge.After October 1 st. Day then and only then, is a good opportunity to everyone make his own favourites coins list based in a Recommended & Trust Coins List.
legendary
I do not 100% disagree that altcoins can harm Bitcoin value and how the community is perceived by outsiders. I do disagree to cease the creation of altcoins. It is a hot market and no one knows what it will turn into. So let's find out. Before attempting to persuade the community to stop altcoin creation formulate your argument better, your reasoning is very unclear.

Fact is:  If nobody push, nobody will do nothing and it will be  out of control soon.Maybe reasoning is unclear now like crypto just now,so less coins
            more clear,more easy and less scam.Algos are only different only in way on mine, but coins are same, so we dont need x16,x17,x18,x19,x20,x1025,x2050 to keep making coins, coins in wallets are the same, so idea is use this a real world we have enough to make transactions for many years in future, I know at least a coin with supply infinite............Maybe will be good idea launch JohnConnorsCoin only to be
sure machines will not be a problem to humans,if one like idea please launch this coin before October 1 st, and please that it dont be a scam for
be sure about of this dont put it in any exchange for a long time and spread the world with a distribution free, it could be neccesary only in a case.JohnConnorsCoin could have a purpose thinking in future of community that can see that some kind of revolutions "I'm not speaking only of crypto" are not good how it could look now because they dont have limits, If somebody have doubts think in some big civilizations of past how were distroyed for his arrogance, we need learn of past to understand future and dont think only in $$$, ....................................,

About BTC we are agree on same thing,If there is less coins not only BTC besides anothers altcoins will raise in value,such as soon how release of
new coins stop,like to real world money each country only have a principal coin in circulation if you add to coins of all countries you get a total like
to numbers of countries of world, now think for example that euro represent, so a lot of less coins and price raise. Im not economist but it make sense.
legendary
No more new altcoins please think in the planet. Think in Global Warming,stop of launch new coins. We have enough,Peoples be smart,peoples all miners,pools,forums,exchanges,foundations,traders,devs, somebody could give a date like to  October 1 st to dont support new coins in history of crypto so if some launch a coin after this date nobody will suport this, of this way scam will be avoid too, and cryptos launched before that date,will be in a race to give better services and raising in value.    

Countdown to October 1 st 2014: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20141001T00&p0=769&fg1=9acd79&fg2=ff605a&msg=ZERO+HOUR    

Final List of coins to be supported for community:"Recommended & Trust Coins"  :    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8687333

*After October 1 st 2014  will be announced a day to ask to community shutdown all miners equipment for a day whole to reduce Global Warming-Pools please advice if you want join to these cause,is only a day-.

EDIT:   translations could be needed.

And innovation ceases. Besides anthropogenic global warming is based on bullshit pseudo science. I want new coins, new algos, new everything. Bring it on. The more the better!

Then you must try  Ebolacoin and DarkDogecoin , mine it,trade it and support it,good luck with your "The more the better!"........................
legendary
Activity: 924
Y'know, there's an easy way to "Sign The Pledge." Instead of trying to keep up with the insane geyser of alt after alt after alt, just settle in with one or a few of them. Pick a favourite coin, or list of favourite coins, and stick with it/them exclusively. Settle in with the corresponding neck(s) of the altcoin woods, get to know your fellow stakeholders, take a breather and calm down.

If you're a trader, just stick to trading your favourite or favourites.

If you're a socialite, hang out with your fellows and make some friends.

If you're a builder, maybe pitch in a little.

There's just too many alts now to keep track of them all. It's like trying to follow every penny stock listed on the Venture Stock Exchange.

Give yourself a break! Just follow your favourite(s) and let the rest of the geyser gush away.

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I do not 100% disagree that altcoins can harm Bitcoin value and how the community is perceived by outsiders. I do disagree to cease the creation of altcoins. It is a hot market and no one knows what it will turn into. So let's find out. Before attempting to persuade the community to stop altcoin creation formulate your argument better, your reasoning is very unclear.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
No more new altcoins please think in the planet. Think in Global Warming,stop of launch new coins. We have enough,Peoples be smart,peoples all miners,pools,forums,exchanges,foundations,traders,devs, somebody could give a date like to  October 1 st to dont support new coins in history of crypto so if some launch a coin after this date nobody will suport this, of this way scam will be avoid too, and cryptos launched before that date,will be in a race to give better services and raising in value.    

Countdown to October 1 st 2014: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20141001T00&p0=769&fg1=9acd79&fg2=ff605a&msg=ZERO+HOUR    

Final List of coins to be supported for community:"Recommended & Trust Coins"  :    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8687333

*After October 1 st 2014  will be announced a day to ask to community shutdown all miners equipment for a day whole to reduce Global Warming-Pools please advice if you want join to these cause,is only a day-.

And innovation ceases. Besides anthropogenic global warming is based on bullshit pseudo science. I want new coins, new algos, new everything. Bring it on. The more the better!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Dogecoin is genuine clones are not.

scam in all his expression(more clones of Dogecoin):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndrkdoge-darkdogecoin-doge-anonymous-coin-x11-dgw-asic-resist-553006  DRKDOGE         April 01   x11
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndd-dogecoindark-very-dark-wow-x13-pos-770742  DogecoinDark    Today    x13

And Besides there is BlackDogecoin and there is a DOJE(whitedogecoin).

If we dont stop it they launch DogeFresh,DogeSha,MiniDoge,Dogegroes,MultiDoge,2015Doge,MyDoge,YouDoge,HisDoge,DalmataDoge,101Doges,DogeFace,.....................

One more reason  to keep supporting Zero Hour.

Doge is the clone LOL
legendary

Holy shit, you just single-handedly stopped the launch of Ethereum. Or maybe you'll grant them a permission  Grin

Seriously, the problem of shitcoins will resolve itself, I remember a days when we had 5-6 new ones everyday, that seems to slow down, people learned their lesson.

I'm guessing you've lost some BTC in an altcoin(s) 'investment', didn't you?

Well with scam everybody lost, time and money maybe, its only play a game a little more fair to everybody,scammers maybe are laughing of his tricks,they scam to peoples again and again, so someone must help to anothers peoples.There is anothers threads with ideas to alert of scam it probe that peoples are fighting vs scam,with all coins losting his value and miners equipment raising in value it give us some ideas about what is happening,some peoples are happy with coins being launched all days a lot of them, You and me to know who are they, but it is his play, our obligation is help to anothers peoples to be careful  and open eyes about collaterals effects of wasted energy.
     about Ethereum  Maybe in future I'll grant them a permission if they are careful with enviroment and with support of community.      Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Holy shit, you just single-handedly stopped the launch of Ethereum. Or maybe you'll grant them a permission  Grin

Seriously, the problem of shitcoins will resolve itself, I remember a days when we had 5-6 new ones everyday, that seems to slow down, people learned their lesson.

I'm guessing you've lost some BTC in an altcoin(s) 'investment', didn't you?

legendary
Dogecoin is genuine clones are not.

scam in all his expression(more clones of Dogecoin):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndrkdoge-darkdogecoin-doge-anonymous-coin-x11-dgw-asic-resist-553006  DRKDOGE         April 01   x11
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndd-dogecoindark-very-dark-wow-x13-pos-770742  DogecoinDark    Today    x13

And Besides there is BlackDogecoin and there is a DOJE(whitedogecoin).

If we dont stop it they launch DogeFresh,DogeSha,MiniDoge,Dogegroes,MultiDoge,2015Doge,MyDoge,YouDoge,HisDoge,DalmataDoge,101Doges,DogeFace,.....................

One more reason  to keep supporting Zero Hour.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
New coins are only released so the zero post devs can cash out their 1% premine/instamines over and over again.

1. insist ANY premine even 0.1% is held by escrow and released only for continued support of the coin. Sure the devs can have 5% if they work for years creating something worth existing. These coins should only be released to them gradually over time though so they can't just keep dumping and starting new coins

2. NO instamine at all. Anti instamine measures have to be employed on any new launch.

coins that do not abide by these terms need to be aborted by the alt coin community.

cut their coins off and you will see only devs with belief they can create something new and successful publishing new coins.

naw that is crap..

you don't get it or know what is going on.
there are endless ways to take advantage of a new coin
and premine's are not a high priority on my list as your trying to portray here..
want to know what i think is problem no. 1 ?

IPO's
and ANY similar distribution methods.

i will get on my knee's and blow a premined coin dev before i hand over my bitcoin to NXT fags or whatever..

I am a cracker and our job is to look for weakness and exploit it for gain.
So i can spot and have for a year endless ways for these guys to exploit an advantage.
You need to open your eyes and pay close attention to what is going on.. you'd be surprised what kind of shit they get away with.
At least with a premine the amount is stated and you can sort of track what is being paid out often vs some other scammy schemes.

well premine/instamine and any other way the dev teams can get their hands on funds in exchange for empty promises including IPO etc.

There needs be safe guards to ensure only serious devs that create something of worth get financial rewards for actually following through.

premine/instamine/ipo/ico/ even giveaways with no ledger ..... every single avenue for devs to get rewards for empty promises must be stopped or an endless stream of dilution coins will keep coming out.

Bitcoin was premined and all coins that are popular get insta-mined or flash-mined so NO you don't know what your talking about Wink

i have read this topic before.. your not the first to say this.  Roll Eyes

premine is bad yadda yaddaaa and we need regulation blah blah blah.. good luck with that

/i'm out

i guess everyone who comes here eventually wants to take their obligatory eventual stab at this classic repeating topic hahah
legendary
Newbies  there is a lot of scam you know?  if you are lucky and read this before that you start to mine or invest you are lucky,many of us start with crypto without a guide or even advices to avoid scam..... it thread is a good chance to start, read it, read anothers like it, so you avoid scam,
and remember you are unique responsible if you lost time and money.So I recommend that you go step by step in  Crypto World,remember everybody
feel atraction for succesful of BTC, but is very difficult that it happens again with a number elevated of coins such as now,even BTC without competitors  take time to reach high value,and look that it was a peak because his value is dropping,nobody knows the future so I dont say that you
dont grab some coins otherwise you must catch some and hold this.I could give advices about buy miners equipment but I will dont do that because
industry can get angry, I only can say if you are thinking on mine some coins read about distribution methods of crypto, some are free.

it list will be help to you to support coins in future:
     Final List of coins to be supported for community:"Recommended & Trust Coins"  : Please see OP

Please advice to anothers newbies to read this thread and remember not all newbies accounts are newbies be careful.

Members please help to newbies with links to this thread.Newbies are first victims of scam and need your help.
legendary
Some peoples say here that scam dont can be stopped, all us can stop scam,Im sure that when scammers  can`t launch new coins they will be
moving to another ways of scam but they must be stopped again.All of us can work doing things suchs as:

1.-Work on make list about scam coins that were launched  since start after coins launched after BTC and LTC  until October 1,please be careful only scam coins a lot, after when community have it ask to Forums move it to a new theme or so named: Failed Coins  or Scam coins or something like to it, so nobody spend time and effort reading all is scam.So annoucements coins will be more clean and easy of read for example speaking of Bitcointalk only.Please someone make a thread in others forums like Cryptocointalk to invite community to do it, and give a link here.
Work will be completed when 2 list will be announced  "Recommended & Trust Coins"  and "Failed Coin & Scam Coins", so it will be of great
help to community newbies or not newbies to keep mining,trading and supporting its.

2.-If somebody decide launch a new coins after Zero Hour it will be announced here to community dont support this.Here will be good that community
    send alerts in thread to put it in OP or Post here in it thread.........
3.-Exchanges could limit amount of sell orders to a maxim to avoid dumps dangerous to investors, depending of supply of each coin.

4.-A list of trust pools could be done taking suggestion of community and time that pools have giving  services.

5.-A list of true exchanges  could be done taking suggestion of community and time that exchanges had giving services.List could be Mintpal,Cryptsy
    Bittrex,C-CEX,Bleutrade,Comkort and a maxims of 15 exchanges or so, because if we keep supporting new exchanges after we will have same problem
   that very high number of coins launched.

When it be implemented it will mark a new begin in history of crypto how first steps to re-organize and make more easy and trust crypto,without forget importance that real Word  have to us,always seeking new ways of be in touch with nature.
legendary
New coins are only released so the zero post devs can cash out their 1% premine/instamines over and over again.

1. insist ANY premine even 0.1% is held by escrow and released only for continued support of the coin. Sure the devs can have 5% if they work for years creating something worth existing. These coins should only be released to them gradually over time though so they can't just keep dumping and starting new coins

2. NO instamine at all. Anti instamine measures have to be employed on any new launch.

coins that do not abide by these terms need to be aborted by the alt coin community.

cut their coins off and you will see only devs with belief they can create something new and successful publishing new coins.

+1
    In fact, If any coin announced from September 5 to September 30 have some kind of premined or instamined will be announced here in thread,
maybe in OP so many peoples dont support this coin.Community can help giving names of coins that have any kind of premined.

Personally just now, I dont think that new coins must be launch after Zero Hour, statistics about scams coins is high, and the unique way
of stop it is doing such thing.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

naw that is crap..

and premine's are not a high priority on my list as your trying to portray here..

IPO's

i will get on my knee's and blow a premined coin dev before i hand over my bitcoin to NXT fags or whatever..

So i can spot and have for a year endless ways for these guys to exploit an advantage.
You need to open your eyes and pay close attention to what is going on.. you'd be surprised what kind of shit they get away with.
At least with a premine the amount is stated and you can sort of track what is being paid out often vs some other scammy schemes.

well premine/instamine and any other way the dev teams can get their hands on funds in exchange for empty promises including IPO etc.

There needs be safe guards to ensure only serious devs that create something of worth get financial rewards for actually following through.

premine/instamine/ipo/ico/ even giveaways with no ledger ..... every single avenue for devs to get rewards for empty promises must be stopped or an endless stream of dilution coins will keep coming out.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

naw that is crap..

IPO's

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
No more new altcoins please think in the planet. Think in Global Warming,stop of launch new coins. We have enough,Peoples be smart,peoples all miners,pools,forums,interchanges,foundations,traders,devs, somebody could give a date like to 1 October to dont support new coins in history of crypto so if some launch a coin after this date nobody will suport this, of this way scam will be avoid too, and cryptos launched before that date,will be in a race to give better services and raising in value.    

Countdown to October 1th 2014:  
                              http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20141001T00&p0=769&fg1=9acd79&fg2=ff605a&msg=ZERO+HOUR    

Final List of coins to be supported for community:

*After October 1th 2014  will be announced a day to ask to community shutdown all miners equipment for a day whole to reduce Global Warming-Pools please advice if you want join to these cause,is only a day-.

so, basically, you want to stop the evolution of altcoin world? Why?
when will, in your opinion, the community should accept new coin?
I dont want stop the evolution, I want stop scam all days are launching coins without value like yesterday Ebolacoin,and week and weeks of scam coins without evolution, We are losting time and wasting energy besides lost money with this scamcoins,we have enough to make that vrypto can work and keep evolutioning.Devs keep making improvements,everybody will do better services and coins will raise in value.

i agree, but i don't think this is the right way to stop new launch of scam coins. What we need is this comm to embrace new values and a new approach.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey I've a suggestion see if this is good or not, instead of stop accepting all new coins we can only support new coins with new features, some distribution model other than mining or energy and less heat generating minable coins and to defeat scam we can only accept coins with no IPO and ICO or probably one with escrow and fair reason, no premine and instamine and bla bla bla. BTW there's no particular ways to deal with scam, it always finds it's way through the system. But we can at least ignore it if we detect it early.
Pages:
Jump to: