Pages:
Author

Topic: only the price of Bitcoin is increasing? - page 10. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
There are investors who sell coins and divert their money to buy bitcoin so that the value of bitcoin can go up, but not as long as it will and it could be that the altcoin market will improve better in the future.
investors who sell their coins then buy again in my opinion that is the same if prices in the market do not change, investors must follow prices. if the price of bitcoin rises surely the price of altcoin will follow it, yes because prices and market conditions are difficult to predict or unstable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Bitcoin dominance index on coinmarketcap is now upto 57.8%. This happens in early stages of a new bull market. Soon after bitcoin peaks and starts a small correction, altcoins will start their next leg up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
because bitcoin is more promising for the long term, so when prices rise many people sell several altcoins for investment in bitcoin, hoping to keep going up and get more profit
Obviously, there is a transfer of money from altcoins to bitcoin. But there are quite a few altcoins, no less promising than bitcoin. I think this is due to the fact that, in general, people are conservative, and BTC is the first confirmed coin.
Someday there will rise new coins, new market participants will come without much respect for the old bitcoin. That's when things change in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
as we see, the price of Bitcoin starts to grow and soon the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 6000 or even more than that, but what is happening now is the price of other cryptocurrency does not increase when the price of Bitcoin increases, because usually the price of other cryptocurrency will increase also when the price of Bitcoin increases, so what do you think is happening now? does the price of Bitcoin not affect for the price of other cryptocurrency again?
The things are depending on the traders. Because they just want to make a profit by trading and they try to use many ways for profit. sometimes buy alt and when they see that the price of bitcoin will rise then they try to sell their crypto with right USD value. It is also dependent on the crypto trend. Sometimes altcoin follows the bitcoin trend and enjoy. And sometime/now alt is not following the bitcoin trend as well.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
as we see, the price of Bitcoin starts to grow and soon the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 6000 or even more than that, but what is happening now is the price of other cryptocurrency does not increase when the price of Bitcoin increases, because usually the price of other cryptocurrency will increase also when the price of Bitcoin increases, so what do you think is happening now? does the price of Bitcoin not affect for the price of other cryptocurrency again?
When Bitcoin price increases the price of altcoin increases but not in all cases because the decision of most arbitrage crypto traders is what determine the trend of altcoin market. However, there was a news about USDT and Binance atom pair trading going around which majority of cryptocurrency trader believed was the reason behind Bitcoin surge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107

Many alts does not have utility or enough popularity like bitcoin for people to use it. The market is motivated by many factors, the emotion of the users being the largest. The price of the alts does not mainly depend on the price of bitcoin, they have individual behaviors on the market.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
There are investors who sell coins and divert their money to buy bitcoin so that the value of bitcoin can go up, but not as long as it will and it could be that the altcoin market will improve better in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Bitcoin still affects other coins and I see coins that are under Bitcoin such as BCV, BTG and BCD the price also rises. And I think if Bitcoin can rise above $ 6000, I think all coins will increase trading volume. Everyone waiting for Bull Run can occur in 2019. In fact, I am also very confident that Bull Run will occur, and it starts with a Bitcoin pump.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Most altcoins have higher inflation rate than bitcoin so btc is more likely to increase in value and it is more trusted.  Ethereum has been doing well the past few weeks.  The real loser is ripple, no one seems to be interested in it anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

Often BTC and alts move together, especially if the movement is over a long period of time. However one thing to note is that it is usually BTC that starts the move, with alts following after a short delay. So often if we see BTC go up, it can mean alts are about to go up too, and if we see BTC go down, it can means alts will also fall.

Note this is 'often' not 'always' !
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Nope not only bitcoins price is increasing but some of the altcoins are also increasing without noticing them,  if bitcoin pumps most of the altcoins follow while some goes the opposite way.
Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
You are right about this,usually bitcoin prices going up means altcoins ride on this wave... but this could be because a pump is only going into btc...likely a USD/BTC set off which is not spilling out to altcoins at the moment.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
actually not all alts in the market always follow after when there's a progress in bitcoin , especially nowadays which is more altcoin holders always jump to bitcoin and other certain alts just to gain more profits . Reason why there are some cryptocurrency as well that showing opposite direction, but its only normal reaction i think because of dumping.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
because bitcoin is more promising for the long term, so when prices rise many people sell several altcoins for investment in bitcoin, hoping to keep going up and get more profit
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
Well I'm not really good in trading and I know in myself that I'm not professional to this but I want to share my opinion and also learn from all of you, I think the reason why the the other cryptocurrency are not increasing is that most of the users are focused on investing to Bitcoin because of its trend. Do you think it's right? or It's just my assumption.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it is the altcoin creation trend that has shaped in the past couple of years that has led to this type of situation in the market. for years the only altcoins we keep seeing is altcoins that are created with one purpose and that is to be pumped and dumped. so it is obvious that nobody has any faith in their future when it comes to long term and in comparison to bitcoin. they all dump them to come back to bitcoin immediately because nobody wants to miss out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30

I think the main reason is that, people are pulling their assets from Altcoins and dumping it to Bitcoin as it is increasing. When Bitcoin starts to drop, we might see people who will pull out from bitcoin and dump their assets to alts.
Yups thats it,just like me i have pulled half of my altcoins investment and put all in bitcoin as i see the future ia lying on this number 1 coin

I think the obvious reason is that bitcoin price tend to increase in this current market condition because people are selling their altcoins to buy bitcoin, it means no new money is getting in. When bitcoin price is increasing as well as the altcoins, it means new money is getting in.
Because we are.tired of waiting in altcoins and we see the great.movements in bitcoin because in the long run we can also buy back in alts when the.market stabilize
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
AFAIK You need to know that all ALT have their own prices, indeed it all depends on increasing BTC but ALT has different team and interested parties which is why differences exist. You must also know that when BTC rises and ALT down its likely that traders will benefit from the increase in BTC, don't worry but you must to get the benefits from all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Simply because investors are shifting their funds to bitcoin from altcoin market. You will also noticed that the marketcap is not moving that big which also tell us that constant moving of assets are going on and smart investors knows that bitcoin is the right to invest at this point.

This is I think the reasonable answer for that. Most of the investors are selling their altcoins to buy bitcoin because we all know that the market performs bull trend. I also wonder how could this happen since most of my hodl altcoins were on red but btc's in green. Somehow I just hope that they will still follow the bull trend
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think the obvious reason is that bitcoin price tend to increase in this current market condition because people are selling their altcoins to buy bitcoin, it means no new money is getting in. When bitcoin price is increasing as well as the altcoins, it means new money is getting in.
Pages:
Jump to: