Pages:
Author

Topic: only the price of Bitcoin is increasing? - page 3. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I also see it like that, until now only bitcoins have risen significantly, and other altcoins have tended to fall
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
I think about that it takes time to increase the price of altcoins, as we can see bitcoin is still playing around the $7k price to $8k. It's long journey so be calm guys.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
over the past two months, April and May, the cryptocurrency market showed very good results and prices for rating cryptocurrencies increased almost several times.  But I am definitely sure that as soon as the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum rises to a certain level, then when the prices for the rest of the cryptocurrency also go up, because users of the cryptocurrency will buy different altcoin and tokens using Bitcoin.
But to make it happen, we need more support from people who truly believe in the future of crypto and are not easily trapped in fud and also are not easy to believe in false news circulating.

the development of crypto now really requires a full support from bitcoiners, so that crypto can grow again and crypto will certainly be trusted again by investors. so making the development of crypto is certainly not easy, and almost all crypto experience ups and downs. so we can't guess which coin will grow continuously.
Is not the situation of almost for all crypto currency in the market (including stable coins) will always experience the up and down in price of the market due to the volatility in nature of crypto but that doesn't mean the price won't be good. However, you need to remove the thoughts of seeing a certain coin growing continuously for crypto market don't work like that.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
over the past two months, April and May, the cryptocurrency market showed very good results and prices for rating cryptocurrencies increased almost several times.  But I am definitely sure that as soon as the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum rises to a certain level, then when the prices for the rest of the cryptocurrency also go up, because users of the cryptocurrency will buy different altcoin and tokens using Bitcoin.
But to make it happen, we need more support from people who truly believe in the future of crypto and are not easily trapped in fud and also are not easy to believe in false news circulating.

the development of crypto now really requires a full support from bitcoiners, so that crypto can grow again and crypto will certainly be trusted again by investors. so making the development of crypto is certainly not easy, and almost all crypto experience ups and downs. so we can't guess which coin will grow continuously.
Activity: 518
HODL
The recent value development of bitcoin is very positive. When bitcoins increase or decrease, the value of bitcoin is always first noticed. When everything expanded to the masses and the amount of altcoin was too large, it stimulated the majority. Bitcoin will increase even more if we continue to support and inherit the power from positive news. In fact, bitcoin is growing very fast in May.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
the price of bitcin and litecoin will not be easy to get a pump, there must be someone who buys at least there can be triggered to buy bitcoin because only that way to make the price of these two coins can be expensive.
just buy it, the adoption that occurred in the new project also affected the pump. like ICO or IEO sales because they need bitcoin or other crypto assets to buy new tokens. it can grow trade fairly quickly. therefore the more good projects and success will be better for market conditions.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
It should read bitcoin and litecoin which speculators have been pumping hard from the start of the year. Personally i'd go heavier into litecoin than bitcoin until the halving takes place
the price of bitcin and litecoin will not be easy to get a pump, there must be someone who buys at least there can be triggered to buy bitcoin because only that way to make the price of these two coins can be expensive.
Activity: 630
It should read bitcoin and litecoin which speculators have been pumping hard from the start of the year. Personally i'd go heavier into litecoin than bitcoin until the halving takes place
Activity: 179
I also see altcoins drop when bitcoin rises and there is no movement fast enough for altcoins to increase, if I think investors sell their altcoin assets to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is a valuable asset and has a huge advantage
I think also like that, many investors turn to bitcoin after seeing the growth of bitcoin growing rapidly without being followed by an increase in altcoins. I think that is a reasonable act and it becomes feasible because profits are indeed faster to obtain with the assets that experience the fastest increase.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
I also see altcoins drop when bitcoin rises and there is no movement fast enough for altcoins to increase, if I think investors sell their altcoin assets to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is a valuable asset and has a huge advantage
Activity: 672
Well, we are in an open market so expect the manipulation already and besides manipulation is everywhere. Altcoins these days don't have enough investors to make their coins to pump just like what is happening to Bitcoin. You should consider lucky to have some Bitcoin these days since the most pump up coins these days is Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins is just following the trend.
  Bitcoin was acknowledge as one of the leading asset, also the market has high volatilization that is hard to deal when we can't adopt and accept its consequences. What we are witnessing about bitcoin's growth must be appreciable, beacuase we are waiting this bull trend for too long and it is a bright way to overcome thrive.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Well, we are in an open market so expect the manipulation already and besides manipulation is everywhere. Altcoins these days don't have enough investors to make their coins to pump just like what is happening to Bitcoin. You should consider lucky to have some Bitcoin these days since the most pump up coins these days is Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins is just following the trend.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
this is the nature of this market if bitcoin rise all cryptos rise aswell if bitcoin go down all cryptos go down as well in my opinion you need to put atleast 30% of your portfolio in bitcoin to be safe from alt price go down
You may wrong of just putting a small percentage in Bitcoin knowing that it is the real player in the market, it supposedly you'll giving it 70% and 30% for altcoins. Being reliable into Bitcoins will help you to make more gains rather than of sticking into altcoins where now some of them are still sleeping and only those on the tops where keep on moving.
Yes, that is the nature of the market and we should have to adopt it at all cost.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
this is the nature of this market if bitcoin rise all cryptos rise aswell if bitcoin go down all cryptos go down as well
in my opinion you need to put atleast 30% of your portfolio in bitcoin to be safe from alt price go down
In this year i can say that bitcoin freely moves on its own  .  Alts and toks are still stable while bitcoin do oftenly increases from time to time  .  

Why would you only put 30% of your funds from alts when you think that bitcoin is the controller of all cryptos in which when bitcoin goes down other coins will also be affected ?  Eh ?  You should rather allocate 50/50  , 50% for alts and the rest goes to btc . much better if you can up your alts and toks
Activity: 658
this is the nature of this market if bitcoin rise all cryptos rise aswell if bitcoin go down all cryptos go down as well in my opinion you need to put atleast 30% of your portfolio in bitcoin to be safe from alt price go down
Activity: 840
Enterapp
Bitcoin already build a deep foundation of trust among crypto users and investors that is why there is no need to be surprised if Bitcoin is constanly increasing and leading the market as since the very beginning of crypto currency investments everyone are depending on Bitcoin movement and performance.
The increase of bitcoin itself also has an effect on altcoin. we see now that coin movements are at the TOP 10 Coinmarketcap. they all experienced an increase in prices and this gave the fact that indeed the increase in bitcoin affected market movements very quickly as a whole
Activity: 312
Nowadays, there are a lot of altcoins that have increased today, you made a thread some time ago when only Bitcoin grew, try to see now, eth and BSV are starting to grow into a good position.
it looks like they made their own pump without the support of increasing bitcoin. because since the increase in bitcoin, altcoin never followed and only waited for a moment and then rose after a while. and that also only happens to a few assets, not all altcoins.
Activity: 518
HODL
The value of bitcoin has a huge impact on the entire crypto market in general. The price of a bitcoin moves and pulls along the chain effect that spreads to altcoin. Most prediction experts / machines now face bitcoin data to predict market trends. That is the importance of bitcoin - the crypto king. In other words, the main trend of the market depends largely on the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: