Pages:
Author

Topic: [ONYX] Onyxcoin : X13 : Long PoW Phase! Fixed Rewards! Ninja LAUNCH! *a new gem* - page 6. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey Carsen how are you doing ? Smiley

Next coin already  ?

What is this story about?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
my 9x280x rigs can only mine less than 40 coins/day and you dev have 150k coins premined? That is like 10 years worth of my mining rigs. I would consider mining this if PoW is only 7-10 days. You devs instantly have huge number of coins while the rest need to spend 2.8 years to mine our ass off?

I quit BitTor for the same reason.

The premine is only around 98k now. The rest of the ONYX has been sent for bounties, check the OP.

More and more bounties will be coming! Cheesy

Cool, the IRC tipbot has been completed.  You can also do giveaways there. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
my 9x280x rigs can only mine less than 40 coins/day and you dev have 150k coins premined? That is like 10 years worth of my mining rigs. I would consider mining this if PoW is only 7-10 days. You devs instantly have huge number of coins while the rest need to spend 2.8 years to mine our ass off?

The premine is only around 98k now. The rest of the ONYX has been sent for bounties, check the OP.

More and more bounties will be coming! Cheesy

IRC Tip Bot has been setup in our IRC Channel as well!
Activity: 180

Activity: 11
Linux Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!1pczDKRA!Q9TQXUWkaZzkwfsXA6NAwgVfpJI3OkzQ6tcpSsfE1S4

ONYX: oUhDGSVD4Yf91DnERxGz5f5g3ozs1B4Wzd
BTC: 1KXLg272fUPu2xn44jXtELHoHso3hJfPba
My god this world is just full of ignorant people!  People zooming past sign after sign after sign after sign saying it's a scam, but all they see is their dreams of money pouring in.  I feel sorry for you all:-(

We have proved post after post after post again that this isn't a scam and we will continue to do so. We feel sorry for the people not getting on-board Wink

vindyne8 is doing more promotional services for us and has claimed a bounty of 1000 ONYX (For promotion) check our Twitter. (OnyxcoinX13)
legendary
Activity: 1260
My god this world is just full of ignorant people!  People zooming past sign after sign after sign after sign saying it's a scam, but all they see is their dreams of money pouring in.  I feel sorry for you all:-(
Few technical difficulties with the linux wallet. Sorry for the wait! Should be done in an hour or so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bounty receved thank you.
i'll try to intergrate yours geometrics in logo.

and this low hash telling me that this will be big trusted coin, evenly spreaded trough miners.
Finnaly normal coin.
Is there a bounty for logo ?
At least 30 Onyxcoin ?

http://i.imgur.com/3tHy3jr.png

3D rendered

http://i.imgur.com/DMCatGs.png

That does really look good! Do you think you could add in our sort of geometric look into the first one? a 3D rendering from more of the bottom of it would look nice as well! Please send us your ONYX address, we may or may not use it in the next update! Smiley

We will see what the community feedback says!

We will send you a bounty!
legendary
Activity: 1073
I KNOW IT IS SCAM COIN

He is working on fixing his blockchain, it seems to not be updating Wink

-The coins are all there, the difference is stated in the thread. Bounties were paid.

Sorry about that, I forgot to start the automatic block finder process after doing the coin.  Thanks for telling me.

@unlock.mk That's a really nice logo.
Activity: 448
Is there a bounty for logo ?
At least 30 Onyxcoin ?

3D rendered

I KNOW IT IS SCAM COIN

He is working on fixing his blockchain, it seems to not be updating Wink

-The coins are all there, the difference is stated in the thread. Bounties were paid.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
premine 150K?10 days of mining? go home play with yourslef
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 383
Hey Carsen how are you doing ? Smiley

Next coin already  ?

Props to Supernova for not supporting this garbage!

Looks great! We all thank you animalroam!  It will be added to the OP.

New OP design is in the works!

More bounties coming!  Linux Wallet will be added soon!

Did you get a chance to send the bounty?  Thanks.

It has been sent!  We all thank you.

We will be sending you another PM soon!

Ok, thank you.  Do you have any particular future plans for this coin to disprove the people who are trying to downgrade the coin?

We do animalroam. Our roadmap is in the OP.

We will be adding a lot more to it in the coming weeks. Very scrupulous details of the new features.

More descriptions and details of development. the OP design is being updated right now as well.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Why scam? Carsen is well known DEV! Wink

just be sure to dump before him ! Smiley
here for a while
Why scam? Carsen is a well known DEV! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: