Pages:
Author

Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool! - page 19. (Read 24029 times)

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Hey lutpin. could you please at least reply to our applications that are we(Me) accepted or not?
As (almost) everyone gets accepted, I'm doing spreadsheet updates less regularely.
If we were a campaign with limited spots, where I had to deny people based on that, it would be something different.

Seriously though, Lutpin please update the spread sheet now.
Will be done at midnight (default forum time). Everyone applying after will get their shares starting 3rd round.

Dev, how many participants are there already in the signature campaign? How close is it to getting the bounty pool doubled to 14 BTC?
91 at current count.

And for the 125 participants, do you count everyone that signed up during the signature campaign period - including those that were disqualified or left the campaign? Or only on the final count at the end of ICO where the participants still have a valid opair signature?
I obviously won't count users that leave/are disqualified.

Current number of posts: erm... i added the signature 3 or 2 days ago, how do i find out how many posts i had when i added the sig?
Your starting post count is the one right now, 374.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Username: serejandmyself
Current number of posts: erm... i added the signature 3 or 2 days ago, how do i find out how many posts i had when i added the sig?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Hey lutpin. could you please at least reply to our applications that are we(Me) accepted or not?
the spreadsheet is not being updated from last few days and I don't know what should I do, move or stay?
at least a confirmation/deny reply is worth.
That is the problem with Lutpin here because he does not regularly update the applicants, I think we should have to wait then. Sometimes the update is done after the end of the week, this could be a test for us.

Seriously though, Lutpin please update the spread sheet now. Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
the spreadsheet is not being updated from last few days and I don't know what should I do, move or stay?
at least a confirmation/deny reply is worth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Username: Darwin02
Current number of posts: 224
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Username: Shkembe
Current number of posts: 1027
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Name:    Lafu
Position:    Full Member
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Username: winbc
Current number of posts: 27
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Dev, how many participants are there already in the signature campaign? How close is it to getting the bounty pool doubled to 14 BTC? And for the 125 participants, do you count everyone that signed up during the signature campaign period - including those that were disqualified or left the campaign? Or only on the final count at the end of ICO where the participants still have a valid opair signature?

This campaign will run for a total of 1.5 months, divided into 6 weekly rounds (running from wednesday to wednesday).
The payment for each participant will be depending on their individual share of the total reward pool.
Overall, an XPO equivalent to 7BTC will be paid to all participants, as long as there are less than 125 participants by the end of the campaign.
However, if this campaign reaches 125 members or more, the bounty pool divided between everyone will be doubled, to an equivalent of 14BTC to be paid in XPO.
(This addition to the rules has been made on 26/07/16 and benefits the users.)
The payments will be made in XPO and once the final stage of this campaign completes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Join this
Username:Fiki Hafana
Current number of posts:328
Oj0
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
User:Oj0

Thank you
Activity: 770
Username: stepmike
Current number of posts: 846
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Username: Malekbaba
Current number of posts: 632
Activity: 553
Username: BTcoint
Current number of posts:326
I am interesting to join this campaign
Thank You
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001
Username: pao_de_lo
Current number of posts: 256

Thank you.
Brazil.  Shocked  Cry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Hello Lutpin I want to join:

Username: Geopolisch
Current number of posts: 357
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Username: Wapinter
Fix your signature first.

Fixed it.Kindly add me to spreadsheet.Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Username:Skyrik
Current number of posts:321
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Username: stadus
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
The list on google docs has not been updated!! my name is not yet on the list.
Thanks for telling me the obvious.

Username: Wapinter
Fix your signature first.

How many people already join as it is not really clear?
Everyone made an enrollment post, so it's clear at any time.

Currently, there are 77 users enrolled, 58 of those coming from round 1.
Round 1 totaled at 79 Shares, while round 2 currently has 105.5 shares in total.
All numbers are asuming the enrolled users are eligible for a payment at the end of the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: