Pages:
Author

Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool! - page 14. (Read 24029 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
Hello!
2 weeks ago I got a new rank. Please edit spreadsheet.
Thank you!
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Why has mod moved this thread back to altcoin section? I think we are supposed to be paid in btc now

maybe is firts page one is op write payment is still pay with opair coin
not edit pay with bitcoin so thread is move again in market placed altcoin

I dont know why we are back to altcoin section. As we said the payments will be made in BTC.

Regards
Thank you Sir for clarification, Now we get a real certainty  Kiss
Best Luck!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Username: bestluck
Current number of posts: 465 466
Do you have space for member rank? I want to participate in this campaign.

Username: Colt22
Current number of posts: 66

I will slot you guys later in spreadsheet as I don't have access to lappie all the time.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Do you have space for member rank? I want to participate in this campaign.

Username: Colt22
Current number of posts: 66
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Username: bestluck
Current number of posts: 465
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
As I'll be out of country the next weeks and can't ensure a stable connection, I've decided to hand over the campaign for this last week.
Avirunes has been granted access to the campaign sheet and will take care of the following tasks.
I'll try to stick around as good as possible, though.

Good Luck!

I confirm that I will be taking care of the last round's post count. Thanks for giving me this chance. Wish you a safe journey ahead  Smiley
Thank you for the assurance that our posts will be counted in time, I hope we will receive bonus when payday comes... Welcome
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
As I'll be out of country the next weeks and can't ensure a stable connection, I've decided to hand over the campaign for this last week.
Avirunes has been granted access to the campaign sheet and will take care of the following tasks.

Good Luck!

I confirm that I will be taking care of the last round's post count. Thanks for giving me this chance. Wish you a safe journey ahead  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
No, Lutpin changed the rules on the first post (about pay with btc, instead of XPO) and we already made the announcement in our thread.

Regards

So we will payed in BTC or in Opair?

On main site is "Overall, an XPO equivalent to 7BTC will be paid to all participants."
here is it will be paid in BTC.
When i was joining i was thinking that we will get opair.
What was a reason for changes ?

Yes, because will prevent the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects. If you want to show support for Opair, you can buy it with your btc when we get listed on the exchanges.

Regards
Well you do it right if they want opair they need to buy it, than accept the payment then dump the coin if its available in exchange that so bad happening in other campaign paid with altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
No, Lutpin changed the rules on the first post (about pay with btc, instead of XPO) and we already made the announcement in our thread.

Regards

On main site is "Overall, an XPO equivalent to 7BTC will be paid to all participants."

Yes, because will prevent the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects. If you want to show support for Opair, you can buy it with your btc when we get listed on the exchanges.

Regards
Yes that would be much better as we would be more certain about how much XPO we will get for certain amount of btc
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Regards

Regards
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Good Luck!
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030

Regards

I think you guys will be paid in BTC. Let me quiote here the message in the first page from Lutpin.

"Overall, a bounty pool of 7BTC will be paid to all participants, as long as there are less than 125 participants by the end of the campaign.
However, if this campaign reaches 125 members or more, the bounty pool divided between everyone will be doubled, to a total of 14BTC to be paid."
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Regards

Why has mod moved this thread back to altcoin section? I think we are supposed to be paid in btc now

I dont know why we are back to altcoin section. As we said the payments will be made in BTC.

Regards

Just add an annoucement in OP that you'll pay in bitcoin now and add payment rates of participants. and then move it to service section.
I think the payment of participants still showing in XPO Stakes thats why Mod again moved it to altcoin.

Regards
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Regards

Just add an annoucement in OP that you'll pay in bitcoin now and add payment rates of participants. and then move it to service section.
I think the payment of participants still showing in XPO Stakes thats why Mod again moved it to altcoin.

Regards
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
It's the last week of the signature campaign's, correct?
Yeah your correct there is only few days before it will end and it's August 31 it will end if I'm not mistaken, and another question for lutpin if this campaign paid in btc or opair?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 602
Hi Lutpin,
I am just confirmation about my rank has increased, Member to Full Member

Thank You!
Signature was changed!
Please update my data on spreadsheet list.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: