Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] ★☆★ 777Coin Signature Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) (New) - page 95. (Read 91525 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
User: Rifat0099
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 118
Address: 33iNJh4YFDesDg5gWfCoah9n9d5KmZEXyo

1 slot is available so please give me a opportunity join 777coin signature campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 178
Hi manager. I'm leaving the campaign. You can give my spot to someone else.
Thank you for accepting me though.
Good day.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There's still a couple of "Member Rank" spots up for grabs!
Ready to take Member spot if available .

Will change my signature if accepted.

Are you sure? There's a pretty big payout jump between Member and Hero/Legendary. I don't want you to get in and then be disappointed by the payments.
Not a problem sir , I am mod at Bitvest and I love to support Zodiac and Lightlord so I am ready to take it.

Oh, I was not aware! I'll slot you in and then we'll see how everything works out and hopefully you can move up the ranks quickly Smiley.
Sure Smiley If in future any higher rank spots becomes free then fill me in .

Thanks and good day .
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 5878
Meh.

Are you sure? There's a pretty big payout jump between Member and Hero/Legendary. I don't want you to get in and then be disappointed by the payments.
Not a problem sir , I am mod at Bitvest and I love to support Zodiac and Lightlord so I am ready to take it.

Oh, I was not aware! I'll slot you in and then we'll see how everything works out and hopefully you can move up the ranks quickly Smiley.
legendary

legendary
Meh.

legendary

legendary
Meh.
Activity: 242
Merit: 110
3 Seniors @ 0.00030/Post  | Bonus: 0.000035 BTC / Post

You should probably fix this before someone accuse you for not paying 0.0003/post or "why senior gets more money then me, hero"  Roll Eyes

Not even I noticed that, so god damn many zeroes, lol.

marlboroza is correct, the payout is 0.00003/ 0.000035BTC/ post for Sr. Members in Tier D.

Hi dear manager,

I already see the rates are changed by the way i dont want to participate in this campaign anymore. 7 USD for 60 post (Sr. Member) is to funny rate. Please remove my name from campaign spreadsheet.
The amount is seriously low, it was changed and i was surprised just like BitcoinTurk..
I hope that lighlord increases the payout as it seems really, really low.
Best of luck @BitcoinTurk.

Surprised the slots got filled so quickly considering the rates on this one
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
User: Pamoldar
Postion to Apply: Legendary
Posts Start: 1166 + 1
Address: 1NTNRcxX8yTCZCgEwLRUuuQ1tH9ccw3ocu
Hello Hhampuz,

May I know the reason of rejecting my application?

Thanks in advance bud.

I guess I found the reason.

The last Hero/Legendary was barnes13 Tire D spreadsheet row 92

In the queue before me there are BitcoinSupremo and crairezx20 meaning if any of the approved Hero/Legendary leave then I will be added in tire D after the above two Hero/Legendary? Or I have to apply again once there will be a slot.

I won't hold a queue so just check in after each weekly period to see if there are any open positions. I'd love to accept you so I hope to see you back here soon Smiley.

User: d0flaming0
Postion to Apply: Sr.Member
Posts Start: 382
Address: 37nMQHYpAy5629N8PyZCd4ppHxe2GbWWJ6
Hello Hhampuz,
   I would like to take the opportunity to be part of your campaign project and I will do my best to make some quality post. I'm sorry for what happened about the reservation I made last time and I hope that you will consider my application this time.

Hey, there's currently no open Sr. Member positions so as in my reply above just check in here after each week to see if any spots have opened up Smiley.
Thank you for the response Hhampuz! I will be waiting if there's an available slot and check every post here if you also approved my application and the spreadsheet every week I guess Smiley
copper member
Merit: 529
I was also not accepted , and I had my tipping thread giving at least 80-100 views daily to the signature, anyway even if I were accepted the rates are a bit lower compared to what were before, and I don't like the Tier thing too. Probably the good posters will move away to other signatures. I am very thankful to Lightlord and Luptin for the time spent here, but now a new manager has taken over and I wish him success too.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U

You should probably fix this before someone accuse you for not paying 0.0003/post or "why senior gets more money then me, hero"  Roll Eyes

marlboroza is correct, the payout is 0.00003/ 0.000035BTC/ post for Sr. Members in Tier D.

Hi dear manager,

I already see the rates are changed by the way i dont want to participate in this campaign anymore. 7 USD for 60 post (Sr. Member) is to funny rate. Please remove my name from campaign spreadsheet.
The amount is seriously low, it was changed and i was surprised just like BitcoinTurk..
I hope that lighlord increases the payout as it seems really, really low.
Best of luck @BitcoinTurk.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 604

Hi dear manager,

legendary
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
3 Seniors @ 0.00030/Post  | Bonus: 0.000035 BTC / Post

You should probably fix this before someone accuse you for not paying 0.0003/post or "why senior gets more money then me, hero"  Roll Eyes
They were mainly filled on a first come first served basis. If somebody didn't seem qualified I didn't put them in lower tiers I just didn't accept them at all.

Oh! That means I could have been in a higher tier if I was a little bit quicker to apply, and I was thinking that maybe it is because of the post quality that I got listed in Tier D.
Alright, thank you though.
legendary
Meh.
Hi Hhampuz. Thank you for accepting me.
I just wanted to know if how the tiers were filled? Was it solely based on post quality or there was something else that was considered as well?

They were mainly filled on a first come first served basis. If somebody didn't seem qualified I didn't put them in lower tiers I just didn't accept them at all.
Hi Hhampuz. Thank you for accepting me.
I just wanted to know if how the tiers were filled? Was it solely based on post quality or there was something else that was considered as well?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
I won't hold a queue so just check in after each weekly period to see if there are any open positions. I'd love to accept you so I hope to see you back here soon Smiley.
Appreciate the quick response mate.
legendary
Meh.
User: Pamoldar
Postion to Apply: Legendary
Posts Start: 1166 + 1
Address: 1NTNRcxX8yTCZCgEwLRUuuQ1tH9ccw3ocu
Hello Hhampuz,

May I know the reason of rejecting my application?

Thanks in advance bud.

I guess I found the reason.

The last Hero/Legendary was barnes13 Tire D spreadsheet row 92

In the queue before me there are BitcoinSupremo and crairezx20 meaning if any of the approved Hero/Legendary leave then I will be added in tire D after the above two Hero/Legendary? Or I have to apply again once there will be a slot.

User: d0flaming0
Postion to Apply: Sr.Member
Posts Start: 382
Address: 37nMQHYpAy5629N8PyZCd4ppHxe2GbWWJ6
Hello Hhampuz,
   I would like to take the opportunity to be part of your campaign project and I will do my best to make some quality post. I'm sorry for what happened about the reservation I made last time and I hope that you will consider my application this time.

Hey, there's currently no open Sr. Member positions so as in my reply above just check in here after each week to see if any spots have opened up Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: