Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] ★☆★ 777Coin Signature Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) (New) - page 96. (Read 91560 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
User: d0flaming0
Postion to Apply: Sr.Member
Posts Start: 382
Address: 37nMQHYpAy5629N8PyZCd4ppHxe2GbWWJ6
Hello Hhampuz,
   I would like to take the opportunity to be part of your campaign project and I will do my best to make some quality post. I'm sorry for what happened about the reservation I made last time and I hope that you will consider my application this time.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
User: Pamoldar
Postion to Apply: Legendary
Posts Start: 1166 + 1
Address: 1NTNRcxX8yTCZCgEwLRUuuQ1tH9ccw3ocu
Hello Hhampuz,

May I know the reason of rejecting my application?

Thanks in advance bud.

I guess I found the reason.

The last Hero/Legendary was barnes13 Tire D spreadsheet row 92

In the queue before me there are BitcoinSupremo and crairezx20 meaning if any of the approved Hero/Legendary leave then I will be added in tire D after the above two Hero/Legendary? Or I have to apply again once there will be a slot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Thanks for accepting me Hhampuz.

I have been filled my BTC address, you can update it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

I can see you are looking for 50 participants. Which Tier can you put me?

Currently full! Please come back on Monday to see if someone decided to leave or if they got removed due to inactivity.

User: Naida_BR
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 215
Address: 35YHprFFEQhFwftKrXh5TY64Ee9ZtW5ZfV

I Hope i will get accepted and work with you Bounty Manager.

You'll be accepted on probation, due to major gaps in your post history I will need to see some activity for you or you'll get removed without notice.

User:  UmerIdrees
Posts Start: 191
Address: 3CFd7Y1UPVtssJdVnvz49HakryUZFGCDfV

Will Wear Signature once accepted. Thanks

Accepted!
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Thank you sir Hhampuz for the acceptance and for  the opportunity  in 777Coin
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
User:  UmerIdrees
Posts Start: 191
Address: 3CFd7Y1UPVtssJdVnvz49HakryUZFGCDfV

Will Wear Signature once accepted. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

I can see you are looking for 50 participants. Which Tier can you put me?
legendary
Meh.
Dear Campaign Manager,
Q: Are you counting the local boards posts also? I'm an active user and member of the Italian and Croatian board

Best regards

I can't count posts that I don't understand unfortunately, so I probably won't count local board posts, sorry!

Dear Hhampuz,

I understand & thank You for accepting me in the spreadsheet
Q: if some spot in Tier A/B/C will become available, will I automatically fill in the open spot above?

Best regards

Exactly, if someone from a higher tier gets removed or leaves the campaign the people from the lower tiers will automatically fill it, so if you stick around for long enough you are bound to move up in the ranks Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Dear Campaign Manager,
Q: Are you counting the local boards posts also? I'm an active user and member of the Italian and Croatian board

Best regards

I can't count posts that I don't understand unfortunately, so I probably won't count local board posts, sorry!

Dear Hhampuz,

I understand & thank You for accepting me in the spreadsheet
Q: if some spot in Tier A/B/C will become available, will I automatically fill in the open spot above?

Best regards
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Campaign Manger Address: 1777au8TxdyRnWM8LfLTHm5vEwF3iMJSh5(Filled)

Everyone that is enrolled, starting Monday's of each week, will be payed accordingly. Any missed payment from previous old campaign will be credited with a 10% bonus.

What does it exactly mean? Is list is created from old campaign list? Or it just meant till now who ever applied is approved?

Here's the Spreadsheet that shows who has been accepted!

All positions except for 5 Member Rank spots have been filled. Apply now to get in Smiley.

User: Naida_BR
Posts Start: 215
Address: 35YHprFFEQhFwftKrXh5TY64Ee9ZtW5ZfV

I Hope i will get accepted and work with you Bounty Manager.
legendary
Meh.

Everyone that is enrolled, starting Monday's of each week, will be payed accordingly. Any missed payment from previous old campaign will be credited with a 10% bonus.

What does it exactly mean? Is list is created from old campaign list? Or it just meant till now who ever applied is approved?

Here's the Spreadsheet that shows who has been accepted!

All positions except for 5 Member Rank spots have been filled. Apply now to get in Smiley.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.

legendary
Meh.
Dear Campaign Manager,

Best regards

donator
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1219
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 548
Merit: 107
Badly needed an announcement regarding on acceptance of this campaign. It's already been a while, I wish a kind attention of lightlord sooner!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Dear Campaign Manager,

Best regards
Res

Res...
Jeeeez post credentials or GTFO M8.
I'm starting to dislike those lazy opportunists. IMO this are the results of lacking of the negative merits.
How hard is to post as required for the enrolment?

Any updates on the spreadsheet matter? Are we second tier here or what?
Mr manager, I know we are having Christmas period but C'mon... I request at lest some action here.  
You wouldn't mind if I tell you why I'm posting res, it's not about being lazy or something.. I was waiting for the confirmation in the other campaign which I've been participated with and yes it's true I don't earn merits in my own posting and I am very sorry for that. But I'm still hoping the campaign manager will consider my application and I will change the "Res" as soon as possible.
legendary
Meh.
Res

Res...
I'm starting to dislike those lazy opportunists. IMO this are the results of lacking of the negative merits.

Mr manager, I know we are having Christmas period but C'mon... I request at lest some action here.   

People that write Reserved are not considered if there are more posts after that (I don't go back to check if they've updated their post).

I'm just waiting for final word from lightlord regarding number of participants and I don't want to post any spreadsheet that might have to be changed in a week resulting in people getting angry for missing out. I'm sorry but I'm doing what I can and I've spent today looking through profiles and post history.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Res

Res...

User: d0flaming0
Postion to Apply: Sr.Member
Posts Start: 382
Address: 37nMQHYpAy5629N8PyZCd4ppHxe2GbWWJ6
Pages:
Jump to: