Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] A2 86mh/s Terminator Hosted Groupbuy *Price Protection* - page 2. (Read 1401 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
Congrats. Very interested. Your other group buy that I'm in works superb.
Why did Og say no? laziness? I won't be needing escrow anyway.
What happens after the 90 days?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
I'm very happy to announce recently becoming the hosted groupbuy provider of pcfli.  This means you can get in on the cutting edge of Scrypt ASICs while spending less money than a gridseed!

Price: $52.50 Bitstamp for a 344kh/s+ share, each representing .4% of the whole device

Shipping time: Up and running within 48 hours of final payment

Miners purchased: 0

Slots Left on current miner: 250/250

Hosting: 90 days hosted in China, then shipped over here to a buyer at the end

Escrow: Yes, provided by OGnasty.  He'll be posting in here soon.  Fee is included in share price.

Price Protection: Yes, price drops between now and purchase time will be refunded

Fees: .001 to transfer shares, everything else included in share price Smiley

Pool: Leaserig and ghash.io multipool

Payouts: Automated daily with ghash.io payouts

Share Transfers: Allowed at any time with a payout address/PGP signed PM.

Hardware and hosting will be provided by pcfli, he'll be posting in here shortly with his terms.  There is no limit for how many of these he can host, so as soon as one round finishes another will open.  Scrypt.cc is trading at about twice this price, so if you want cloudhashing this is the best place to get it.

Disclaimer: Mining is a risky investment, please don't invest your rent, food money, etc.  I am not responsible for things out of my control, such as pool owners running with coins, mining profitability dropping, etc.

Payment address for non-escrow: 1QBxTsfzSvPoHh7vstG5QKTjAEaMRbwkau

Is the ASIC already ready to rock, or did you just put in a preorder? If the latter, what's the ETA?
Ready to go within 48 hours of filling up, no pre-order here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Thanks for trust, i will try my best to let the miner run as stable as a stone
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I'm very happy to announce recently becoming the hosted groupbuy provider of pcfli.  This means you can get in on the cutting edge of Scrypt ASICs while spending less money than a gridseed!

Price: $52.50 Bitstamp for a 344kh/s+ share, each representing .4% of the whole device

Slots Left on current miner: 250/250

Hosting: 90 days hosted in China, then shipped over here to a buyer at the end

Escrow: Yes, provided by OGnasty.  He'll be posting in here soon.  Fee is included in share price.

Price Protection: Yes, price drops between now and purchase time will be refunded

Hardware and hosting will be provided by pcfli, he'll be posting in here shortly with his terms.  There is no limit for how many of these he can host, so as soon as one round finishes another will open.  Scrypt.cc is trading at about twice this price, so if you want cloudhashing this is the best place to get it.

Disclaimer: Mining is a risky investment, please don't invest your rent, food money, etc.  I am not responsible for things out of my control, such as pool owners running with coins, mining profitability dropping, etc.

Payment address for non-escrow: 1QBxTsfzSvPoHh7vstG5QKTjAEaMRbwkau

Is the ASIC already ready to rock, or did you just put in a preorder? If the latter, what's the ETA?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night

I'm very happy to announce recently becoming the hosted groupbuy provider of pcfli.  This means you can get in on the cutting edge of Scrypt ASICs while spending less money than a gridseed!

Payment address for shares: 1QBxTsfzSvPoHh7vstG5QKTjAEaMRbwkau

Price: $51.50 Bitstamp for a 344kh/s+ share, each representing .4% of the whole device

Slots Left on current miner: 249/250

Hosting: 90 days hosted in China, then shipped over here to a buyer at the end.  At any the device may be sold early if the majority of the shareholders vote to.  For every full month left in hosting, $175 will be refunded to the shareholders.

Google Doc: Here

IMPORTANT: after purchasing shares, please PM me with the TxID, payout address, and the subject '90MH TERMINATOR ROUND 1 SHARES' (yes, in all caps).  This makes it easier for me to look back in PMs for relevant messages and makes sure I see the purchase Smiley

Hardware and hosting will be provided by pcfli, he'll be posting in here shortly with his terms.  There is no limit for how many of these he can host, so as soon as one round finishes another will open.  Scrypt.cc is trading at about twice this price, so if you want cloudhashing this is the best place to get it.

Disclaimer: Mining is a risky investment, please don't invest your rent, food money, etc.  I am not responsible for things out of my control, such as pool owners running with coins, mining profitability dropping, etc.

Edited for adjusting share price after removing escrow
Pages:
Jump to: