Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] BitMine CoinCraft 1 Th/s- January 3rd week batch-waiting miner - page 12. (Read 24269 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
be careful .. i have not read all pages..
but the seller has no form of securities..
and the blockchain states that there never arrived money on 1Ap7bQkyRdFG1zLumohSrisHRbsoS82uUd ( only 2 BTC arrived and vanished )

This is a different address don't know why it's changed do..
1MkHyVhGA9CAAXLbjBXUcZDsrTiVzbWCvb is the address we paid to
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So people i already said a lot of times, i will repeat another one:

The additional gh/s for late delivery will be split equally with all shares holder
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So how much BTC did this guy make off with?

He claims to have a "glass room" to host the miner in. So he's got this glass room, presumably in his home, and if he really has this room exactly what is stopping him from putting the miner in there and keeping all the BTC?

Deals like this shouldn't exist, someone not holding hardware shouldn't be able to sell future seats, or at least not this easily. Based on almost nothing other than a spreadsheet this guy collected some decent payments, whole thing is crazy. Bernie Madoff of the Bitcoin world...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If it doe's end up shipping late though and the customer protection plan kicks in do we benefit at all from that or is all the extra over the 1TH going to you?
?

Yes ofcourse.

From page 2...  Not that he really answered the question...
of course, all additional shares from Bitmine.ch should be proportionally split between existing shareholders

Exactly. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
of course, all additional shares from Bitmine.ch should be proportionally split between existing shareholders
Activity: 245
hi! any news on tracking no.? read some posts in the bitmine thread of tracking nos.

+1 Markov, MrPalmer, artplay81
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao
I'm also fine with that iglasses - if you want to take control, I support it. 

The compensation for delay should be going to the people that own the machine, minewithmind.  You don't own the whole machine. 

I don't mind iglasses taking over the control of the machine but I don't agree about the 10% shares at all. From an accounting point of view it does not make sense for them to go to minewithmind. Who paid for the miner? Us as a GB. Minewithmind made the initial purchase but has recouped all his money since we paid for shares. Who is ultimately waiting for the miner to fulfill its purpose? Us again, we want to mine bitcoin, minewithmind simply wants to pass it over or plug it in at least to keep his word. Minewithmind is not getting penalised by delays, difficulty going up, more people... We are though.
As long as the miner exists, is delivered and starts mining soon then it's fine but the rest feels like you are condoning the milking of shares unjustifiably.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
really hope this pans out. Would not be opposed to someone else taking over the buy.
Activity: 322
 Shocked

Wow, all of this... What a mess.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would have no issue with iglasses taking possession of the miner.

Are we sure about the share count?
I'm also fine with that iglasses - if you want to take control, I support it. 

The compensation for delay should be going to the people that own the machine, minewithmind.  You don't own the whole machine. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
New offer: last 115 shares for 0.6 instead of 0.8 bBTC/color]

mine would this include taking ownership of the miner as you previously posted?

I am %100 willing to do this AND keep the group-buy intact.  As I stated earlier I will need to ensure that the miner is on it's way to me before I will part with anymore BTC

All,

Little info on me and some additional info In case you missed my earlier post...
I am a 40+ yr old married man with children and a regular job in IT.  I have access to rack space in a temperature controlled server room and I do not pay for electricity.  I am willing to purchase the remaining shares in this GB and house the miner.  All remaining participants who wish to stay will be paid their fair share as soon as the miner goes online.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask or PM.  If everyone collectively just wants me to STFU about it that's cool too!

ig
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao
Have you confirmed with Bitmine they will give you 10% more? It might be more prudent to get it confirmed and in your hands before selling shares.
Moreover those extra 10% are a form of compensation for the delay and as such those who paid for the miner should be entitled to get that 10%. Compensation seems to be going back to you when you have already been reimbursed your expenses and more.
Very naughty of you I think and not customer service like. Not impressed at all by your decision.
I wonder who`s still willing to participate in this GB. Considering all last 10pages.
Are you basing this number on Turbo mode? How many Gh does 115 shares equal at stock speeds?

How you can read in first post, 1 share eq 1 ghs, so 115 shares are 115 gh/s.
Each week of late delivery we gain 10% of gh/s from 1000. That in turbo mode eq at more.
New offer: last 115 shares for 0.6 instead of 0.8 bBTC/color]
Yes you right, hope this never happen, monday i will call bitmine.ch.

btw..
New offer: last 185 shares for 1 btc instead of 1,3
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi Minewithmind,
according to the program of BITMINE Customer Support, after the tenth day of delay you should receive 10% more power (and thus every 10 days late)

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

How did you think to organize everything?

For example, if a user has 10 shares, you distribute any additional coins mined more successfully with no additional expenses on hardware that you'll get free?
(I hope so, because you'll get a free NEW bicoin miner + 1 or more additional modules ..) ...

This is a crucial point of all of this Group Buy ... I hope you have already thought about all this ...

cordially  Cool
#bit_p

If i receive 10% gh/s more, its 100gh/s / all shares owner.

200 gh/s , the minimun size of a module is 200 gh/s ... regards the dispatch of additional power is ensured ... and is also sure that they will send two bitmine coincraft to you being your bitmine already full (5 modules 1 th / s) ... if it will be delayed for 30 days (and I really hope not!) ship 10% +10% +10% then 200gh / s + 200gh/s so on ... bye ^_*

I would put the odds of that happening at somewhere between zero and minus 87.45%
Pages:
Jump to: