Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] BitMine CoinCraft 1 Th/s- January 3rd week batch-waiting miner - page 13. (Read 24269 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hi Minewithmind,
according to the program of BITMINE Customer Support, after the tenth day of delay you should receive 10% more power (and thus every 10 days late)

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

How did you think to organize everything?

For example, if a user has 10 shares, you distribute any additional coins mined more successfully with no additional expenses on hardware that you'll get free?
(I hope so, because you'll get a free NEW bicoin miner + 1 or more additional modules ..) ...

This is a crucial point of all of this Group Buy ... I hope you have already thought about all this ...

cordially  Cool
#bit_p

If i receive 10% gh/s more, its 100gh/s / all shares owner.

200 gh/s , the minimun size of a module is 200 gh/s ... regards the dispatch of additional power is ensured ... and is also sure that they will send two bitmine coincraft to you being your bitmine already full (5 modules 1 th / s) ... if it will be delayed for 30 days (and I really hope not!) ship 10% +10% +10% then 200gh / s + 200gh/s so on ... bye ^_*
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Minewithmind,

Can you please update the list with my  90 shares from 1P2Y2S9zB4cQ48QehtjXW3Csnu6p6C7gCg?

Thanks

What is your tx_id?

we talked by email:

[email protected]

Hey, just sent you 0,63 BTC regarding 90 shares from 1P2Y2S9zB4cQ48QehtjXW3Csnu6p6C7gCg.

[email protected] Jan 7

to me
Ok, thank you for your purchase,welcome abroad!

Added  Wink
Hi Minewithmind,
according to the program of BITMINE Customer Support, after the tenth day of delay you should receive 10% more power (and thus every 10 days late)

For example, if a user has 10 shares, you distribute any additional coins mined more successfully with no additional expenses on hardware that you'll get free?
(I hope so, because you'll get a free NEW bicoin miner + 1 or more additional modules ..) ...

This is a crucial point of all of this Group Buy ... I hope you have already thought about all this ...

cordially  Cool
#bit_p

If i receive 10% gh/s more, its 100gh/s / all shares owner.
Minewithmind,

Can you please update the list with my  90 shares from 1P2Y2S9zB4cQ48QehtjXW3Csnu6p6C7gCg?

Thanks

What is your tx_id?
Activity: 133
Hi Minewithmind,

cordially  Cool
#bit_p
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
Cointerra are being delayed as well so it seems like everyone is in the same boat. Question I had is that in other GB there's some share of the sale of the miner when no longer profitable being distributed. Will this happen considering we effectively paid for the miner?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
minewithmind:

can't blame anyone for being paranoid, I guess things will quiet down the moment you put the first dividend in everyone's account..  until then good luck to us all.
Ahah i stay away 3 days for working holiday and you already scream at scam?
Thing are the same, miner doesn't arrived yet.
Let's wait.

Maybe that should tell you something?  You aren't filling us with confidence, minewithmind, after we've trusted you with a good amount of money.  Please try and respect the people in this GB and update/communicate more regularly.

I'm sorry my behaviour, i was busy with work, but you people seem like tony montana worst paranoys..im in your's same mind status..where the fuck is the miner???!!! Just wait..bitmine seem trustable..so hope in them..
Let's wait.

Maybe that should tell you something?  You aren't filling us with confidence, minewithmind, after we've trusted you with a good amount of money.  Please try and respect the people in this GB and update/communicate more regularly.
When is miner expected? Did you have any update from Bitmine or is it within the prescribed period?

It's expected for this week the  3rd one, bitmine doesn't give any news, i'll call them next week.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
When is miner expected? Did you have any update from Bitmine or is it within the prescribed period?
Activity: 126
185/1500 shares available
Activity: 226
Yes ofcourse Davideak, i received some offers from people want to take it, but if they don't i will do what i said.
Thanks for letting everyone know & for organizing the GB.
Keep us updated regarding the shipping of the machine.

Cheers
Yes ofcourse Davideak, i received some offers from people want to take it, but if they don't i will do what i said.
Activity: 226
Let's wait.
Hi minewithmind

Currently no one is taking the miner,
are you still planing to hash with it & distribute profit when it arrives?
Ah i forgot, who have tried to get my e-mail password has been reported to authorities from my email service  Grin
Let's wait.
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I now know his identity and will share it to anyone who is in the list when it's a confirmed scam. This kid is not that smart if he is a scammer.

I think now we can say it is a confirmed scam. Please share all the information that you know about him to everyone in the list. We need to do something besides taking it as a lesson.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm taking this GB as a loss. Guess I won't be visiting the blackjack table for a few weeks  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: