Author

Topic: [Open] ▄■▀■▄ 🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Sign Camp (Member-Hero Accepted)(New2) - page 106. (Read 111775 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Please allow me to be part of this campaign i am a constant writer and i write quality post
If your profile belongs quality poster it doesn't necessarily promote yourself here, I understood you've good enthusiasm for writing good content, but basic part is that don't beg for position, you will get yourself in trouble.

Sadly, the mistake you have made posting here before reading previous posts.
Just 1x Sr. Member spot open now.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
is it not possible to grab a sot with lower rank as mine ?
since there is no free legendary spot  since weeks ?

regards
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Additional rule:

★ Failing to meet the minimum post requirement for two rounds will result in a tier payment drop and another user in 1 lower tier automatically swapping with your tier position, each consecutive failures for the minimum post requirement will result in additional tier drops and swaps, if you are in the last tier, you will automatically drop out of the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
User: detector
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 470
Address: 1AYb1qqkHt3bCMqxfNr3GYTcmPANKm1WKC

Will be more active

Accepted. Welcome to the Campaign!

Just 1x Sr. Member spot open now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
User: greeklogos
Postion to Apply: Full member
Posts Start: 990
Address: (Your BTC Address): 1B9WS3gxUogn6PxvZzbENvXdanbtNf5wQ5
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
User: detector
Posts Start: 470
Address: 1AYb1qqkHt3bCMqxfNr3GYTcmPANKm1WKC

Will be more active
Activity: 377
Merit: 110
User: grab
Posts Start: 258
Address: 35GxeeNGhNPVTj9rhyjXGYZzeJy25BkCFJ
legendary
Meh.
User: onecall123
Postion to Apply: Sr Member
Posts Start: 550
Address: 3C5YWRebJtWSfCuXkT8na87reShSnJFt2a

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign.

We've got 1x Sr. Member & 1x. Full Member position open!
legendary
Meh.
User: Visbay
Position to Apply: Sr. Member
Posts Start: 743
Address: (Your BTC Address) 1Q9e5oyB6XXpULfeDusSKKSuFiS6iCWsJM

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign. Please update your Signature/Avatar ASAP.

Still 2x Sr. Member positions open.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
I want to re-enroll if possible
Only 3 senior member positions available right now...
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
I want to re-enroll if possible
legendary
Meh.
Thanks new campaign manager, I have my name according to the chart I have. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17iKoAHQz4P1ybVhUIhnil-6MwUy_YcHxyEDzakB9WXw/edit me lutpin included in this campaign, I hope I continue with this campaign.

You are not in this campaign, no. Also considering your lack of making sure what's going on (We are on the 6th week of the new campaign and this is the first time you are seeing this), I'm not sure I would want you back in this campaign.

Sorry, but it is what it is.
I was based on the old spreadsheet, so I didn't know about you, I've been in this campaign for 2 years. I've been trying to remember my password for 2 months. Can you make a consensus with lutpin and lightlord about this?

I can't take you back now, sorry! Feel free to apply once you've started being active again (There's a 4 month gap in your post history).
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Thanks new campaign manager, I have my name according to the chart I have. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17iKoAHQz4P1ybVhUIhnil-6MwUy_YcHxyEDzakB9WXw/edit me lutpin included in this campaign, I hope I continue with this campaign.

You are not in this campaign, no. Also considering your lack of making sure what's going on (We are on the 6th week of the new campaign and this is the first time you are seeing this), I'm not sure I would want you back in this campaign.

I was based on the old spreadsheet, so I didn't know about you, I've been in this campaign for 2 years. I've been trying to remember my password for 2 months. Can you make a consensus with lutpin and lightlord about this?
legendary
Meh.

Where is the new spreadsheet ? I have old spreadsheet that i think does not update.

Spreadsheet.

It's also in the OP.
User: lobcmt2
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 685
Address: 3DCyEngupGsQfVrxjWEoJoJuJGwKKBcahZ

I checked the spreadsheet, and found that the available slot is for Tier D, right?

Where is the new spreadsheet ? I have old spreadsheet that i think does not update.
legendary
Meh.

Spreadsheet.

It's also in the OP.

I checked the spreadsheet, and found that the available slot is for Tier D, right?

legendary
Meh.

User: efrenbilantok
Posts Start: 130
Address: 3HBby3brDcJ2vkoeMyRXBfrGtHPR2URSkb

User: tranthidung
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 861
Address: 36CUM27BWySAVES2ucCdsQyVncUEfgZEsF

User: cryptovigi
Post start: 582
Address: (your BTC address) bc1qd7l6q8ugsp3vk5qtm0vhru2c8kkdv66cdydt

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign.

We've still got 3x Sr. Member positions open! Apply now Smiley.

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

User: cryptovigi
Post start: 582
Address: (your BTC address) bc1qd7l6q8ugsp3vk5qtm0vhru2c8kkdv66cdydt

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
User: kotajikikox
Post start: 1364