Author

Topic: [Open] ▄■▀■▄ 🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Sign Camp (Member-Hero Accepted)(New2) - page 115. (Read 111775 times)

copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I'm just curious and I already posted my concern on the old thread but would you be the one to take care also of our previous payments? I just wanted to ask you also.
After reading some of the response from Hhampuz I do not think it's his job. The previous manager and lightlord should deal with it. This is a fresh campaign with a brand new manager for this campaign. I am glad that Hhampuz is on board. I hope he is going to be communicative with the percipients.
Yes, probably we will know once he Replies to my concern. Anyway I just wanted to know what they have talked about or something. It is a fresh campaign with the new Campaign manager but still the same owner or the brand itself. I’m not forcing anyone anything I just want to know if they have addressed it or something.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
I'm just curious and I already posted my concern on the old thread but would you be the one to take care also of our previous payments? I just wanted to ask you also.
After reading some of the response from Hhampuz I do not think it's his job. The previous manager and lightlord should deal with it. This is a fresh campaign with a brand new manager for this campaign. I am glad that Hhampuz is on board. I hope he is going to be communicative with the percipients.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
This is a new campaign, with a new payment system, a new payout system and a new manager. It is not a continuation of the previous campaign. It was not unfair to not automatically add you guys to the new campaign, it was about being transparent and start off the new campaign as you'd do with any campaign.

I'm sorry if you feel bad about not being included in the new one, but I'm not sure what to tell you other than that this was the decision that we made. Feel free to apply when a new position opens up though, I'd happily accept you Smiley.
I understand what you meant, if I hadn't seen this thread I wouldn't have been able to post here and apply for this campaign. I was lucky. It's just really saddening that some of the old members didn't get to join here. Looking forward to your management.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
This is a new campaign, with a new payment system, a new payout system and a new manager. It is not a continuation of the previous campaign. It was not unfair to not automatically add you guys to the new campaign, it was about being transparent and start off the new campaign as you'd do with any campaign.

I'm sorry if you feel bad about not being included in the new one, but I'm not sure what to tell you other than that this was the decision that we made. Feel free to apply when a new position opens up though, I'd happily accept you Smiley.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Hi manager Hhampuz, i am an old member of this campaign and never took down my signature nor avatar and was patiently waiting for the new manager but the X-mas  preparations got in my way and I saw this new thread a bit late, and so can you please define my status as I still want to be a part of this campaign and as you have declared it filled up already somewhere in the thread. Thank you.

User: szpalata
Postion to Apply: sr. Member
Posts Start: 1910
Address: 1HJPDDPHMtAK3aGw735JgRDteB2PHg79ZJ

Right now we are full, we wanted to reboot it so had to give everyone a fair chance at entering. Please come back next week to see if any new spot has opened up Smiley

Couldn't our dear manager and lightlord for that matter have been fairer if they had maintained the old guys and expanded the number of participants for the new would-be members. I am a victim of the same as szpalata above and just discovered there is a new thread and its full. i have served this campaign for almost two years and have never in any way removed my signature even when times were tough under luptin so i just don't understand why we could be disqualified because you want to be fair to others, is there anything fair in unfairness? unless you rip the alphabets apart. In case you rethink your decision id still like to be a member of this campaign.

User: megynacuna
Posts Start: 2349
Address: 161sg4hXUAz2xQJqYJTcnYPzYKhHiN4E6N
Activity: 686
Wow, this sound quite unfair to me since I missed the thread for barely  one day. You could have easily moved all old members to the new campaign and accept newcomers if there was room. Anyways I will fancy my chances next week.
legendary
Meh.
Hi manager Hhampuz, i am an old member of this campaign and never took down my signature nor avatar and was patiently waiting for the new manager but the X-mas  preparations got in my way and I saw this new thread a bit late, and so can you please define my status as I still want to be a part of this campaign and as you have declared it filled up already somewhere in the thread. Thank you.

Right now we are full, we wanted to reboot it so had to give everyone a fair chance at entering. Please come back next week to see if any new spot has opened up Smiley
Activity: 686
Hi manager Hhampuz, i am an old member of this campaign and never took down my signature nor avatar and was patiently waiting for the new manager but the X-mas  preparations got in my way and I saw this new thread a bit late, and so can you please define my status as I still want to be a part of this campaign and as you have declared it filled up already somewhere in the thread. Does that  disqualify me? Thank you.

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
User: bigmaster23
Postion to Apply: Full Member
BTC Address: 3LL92ZfZxH9TK2YzropumGgbAF4kmuZcLg

One full member asked to be removed so if you still want in you are accepted. Please do let me know if not so that I can find a replacement.
Yes, I am still interested. And I am wearing signature, avatar and personal text right now.
Edit:
I have just added: signature, avatar and personal text.
legendary
Meh.

One full member asked to be removed so if you still want in you are accepted. Please do let me know if not so that I can find a replacement.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
--Reapplying--
User: absy
Postion to Apply: Legendary /Hero
Posts Start: 3141
Address: 1EMry1VY5HwmGxJcwWP3BR7HciJX85fXK8

Edit:There is some problem with uploading my avatar , I will do it soon.
If I have to give additional info , I am a high mod in Bitvest .

legendary
Meh.
We are full and I will not have a queue for people to join. Once a spot opens up I'll let everyone know in this thread and it'll be first comes first served.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
User: bharal07
Posts Start: 230
Address: 3LExav6w5Yj6W14m9q5nHnakeqHc9iEufz
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
User: Omonuyak
Posts Start: 1821
Address: 1DpxBsWKsDhFYEpRjzwYY9w11prJLUudXn
It will be my honor working with you again sir Hhampuz.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
User: x
Postion to Apply: x
Posts Start: X
Address: (Your BTC Address)
legendary
Meh.
User:  angel55
Postion to Apply:  full member
Posts Start:  892
Address: (Your BTC Address)  1DD4J4GcfUJGHGUD9Yd3dXvUgUSLj9DYji

Accepted! Please update your Signature/Avatar & Personal Text Smiley.

Full once again!
Activity: 616
Merit: 30

I believe that the campaign is full now mate as what Hhampuz said on this

Sorry guys! Here's the Spreadsheet.

And we are now full as well Smiley, keep an eye at this thread each Monday to see if any spots have opened up due to someone being removed or leaving the Campaign. As well as the link to the payout.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!

But i guess you have a chance to enter as this accepted participants withdrawn his application

User: shasan
Postion to Apply: Full Member (Tier A)
Posts Start: 1027
Address: 3JaFkXxj5g3MJRTDRH48mMUaKymvvLyMsk
As (Tier A) filled, please cancel my application.

Goodluck mate
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
User: shasan
Postion to Apply: Full Member (Tier A)
Posts Start: 1027
Address: 3JaFkXxj5g3MJRTDRH48mMUaKymvvLyMsk
As (Tier A) filled, please cancel my application.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Sorry guys! Here's the Spreadsheet.
Thanks for accepting me. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too  Smiley.
Jump to: