Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 69. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hi daniel, I had my shares up for sale and ivan was going to buy them, the BTC was in escrow and we were waiting for the OP to come back online to transfer the ownership of shares.

Ivan: I have messaged john regarding your refund.

OP: I would like a refund as this group buy really doesn't seem feasible anymore especially considering the added burdens you are suffering from. Sorry for any inconvenience caused but I would like my 6 BTC to be refunded at your earliest convenience. Thanks

PS: Refunded as detailed via PM. I've PM'ed OP and prodigits7 (which is helping him in RL to get stuff straightened out) to refund you guys here as I see this GB's going nowhere.

So should we request a refund from you or just sit back and we will get refunded soon?
My addy is 1F7YfPrRuoCdkyJRz1to9tnogwqi6Kxar3.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi daniel, I had my shares up for sale and ivan was going to buy them, the BTC was in escrow and we were waiting for the OP to come back online to transfer the ownership of shares.

OP: I would like a refund as this group buy really doesn't seem feasible anymore especially considering the added burdens you are suffering from. Sorry for any inconvenience caused but I would like my 6 BTC to be refunded at your earliest convenience. Thanks

PS: Refunded as detailed via PM. I've PM'ed OP and prodigits7 (which is helping him in RL to get stuff straightened out) to refund you guys here as I see this GB's going nowhere.

So should we request a refund from you or just sit back and we will get refunded soon?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break

Oh, ok... That makes sense.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor

Guys.... John wasn't escrowing this group buy.  The only person who has access to the BTC is raginazn...

All John has is his personal information.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I would also like a refund now

Hi Bowen,

it's really sad how the OP lets us hangin in the wind.

Can you please inform JohnK to refund my btc from the escrow to this address:
1FPxJyh9hxTrVgiQr53UTvXm8oBzHTCAqe

Were can i send you the escrow fee?
Thanks in advance
Ivan
Activity: 29
Anyone who tried calling on google voice number ?
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
I also want my refund so I can join his new project.
This is hilarious.  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2929267

Caveat Emptor
1EDWX41YdanWd7Xe59kGRSN7BFf86BWCcL still has plenty left to cover refunds.

Even an update would be nice lol. Whats goin on OP, is this GB dead or is it salvagable?
One thing that seems strange is that if he actually placed an order in KNC he can't just cancel it to get funds back ... So if refunds are possible it would mean no orders were placed?
Caveat Emptor
I would also like a refund now
Activity: 756
I received an update via email (from his roommate?) and was told I'll receive a refund via paypal...

Sorry guys, leaving it at that for now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I have asked for a refund on 8/6 and 8/11

still nothing

Activity: 25
I would like a refund also. Please let me know if it's possible.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
I'm in for refund also, pmed too.
I PM'd him asking what was up...
Activity: 481
Merit: 502
I PMd for refund too. Nothing yet
Activity: 756
Did John manage to contact ragingazn628? Anyone else had any luck contacting him?  How long he's not responding? As far as i can see on his forums profile he logged on recently
Last Active:   August 14, 2013, 04:16:37 AM
If he logs on why he isn't responding in the thread?
I only have 1 share, but i feel like something really bad may happen if he just refuses to update us on his status...

Anyone of those who wanted out - Did you get your refund?

No, and I have requested via PM, in the thread and via email.

How hard can it be to find his address and send someone to check on him?  Cmon guys...
Did John manage to contact ragingazn628? Anyone else had any luck contacting him?  How long he's not responding? As far as i can see on his forums profile he logged on recently
Last Active:   August 14, 2013, 04:16:37 AM
If he logs on why he isn't responding in the thread?
I only have 1 share, but i feel like something really bad may happen if he just refuses to update us on his status...

Anyone of those who wanted out - Did you get your refund?
Pages:
Jump to: