Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 73. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
It figures that he comes back literally an hour after I put money into another group buy. My apologies to everyone, I should have bought in earlier so he would have come back sooner  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Glad to see you back and feeling better Regin.  Smiley

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey guys sorry for being mia for so long. I have been dealing with family and personal issues. There was a death in the family and that triggered a relapse to my depression. I have been going to therapy and I was told not to do anything work related to reduce stress. I had my last session today and I feel great. I will be going through all the posts and PM's on Monday. And everything will be back on track and schedule on Monday. I'm just making this quick post for now. Thank you for your understanding.

Welcome back and take it easy.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Take it easy and organize it with Google docs will help you get through everything Smiley Welcome back.

Maybe you can find a partner to do it together with also, makes it more fun too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Welcome back, glad to hear things are going better for you.
Activity: 714
Coin Generator
Hey guys sorry for being mia for so long. I have been dealing with family and personal issues. There was a death in the family and that triggered a relapse to my depression. I have been going to therapy and I was told not to do anything work related to reduce stress. I had my last session today and I feel great. I will be going through all the posts and PM's on Monday. And everything will be back on track and schedule on Monday. I'm just making this quick post for now. Thank you for your understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Everyone saw that photo from the conference and decided to panic sell  Cheesy

Which photo? ;o

From left to right:
- Sam of KNC
- Josh of BFL
- random cheater
- Yifu of AVALON
Activity: 481
Merit: 502

Which photo? ;o
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Many people seem to be panic-selling, but please realize that KNCminer is not due for delivery for quite some time... There really is nothing to manage right now, so even if ragingazn628's on an unannounced vacation, it doesn't really effect us...

So no communication for weeks from the person who is suppose to be running this group buy and receiving the units that we all paid for doesn't really effect us?  Interesting logic
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Activity: 185
Many people seem to be panic-selling, but please realize that KNCminer is not due for delivery for quite some time... There really is nothing to manage right now, so even if ragingazn628's on an unannounced vacation, it doesn't really effect us...
Id join in the selling game but I don't think anyone's gonna buy in until this gets back on track...
Activity: 126
Selling my 4 shares in machine 8, too.

PM me for the price.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Wish it didn't come to this, but I'm willing to sell my shares in Jupiter 1 and Saturn 9, send me a PM if interested.
Activity: 65
Guys, get out of this ASIC scam while you can.
Ppl are getting played with every ASIC deal and no one is saying stop.
Activity: 126
I am wondering if it's possible to pay someone in advance to take over and manage the groupbuy until he come back.
Activity: 69
No matter how unfortunate this is it just proves that there needs to be a contingency plan in place.
Perhaps this is only adding to stress levels and if a decision was made it would actually help the situation.
Hopefully all this gets sorted.

The other Jupiter group buys I'm involved with have a couple guys handling the buy and dealing with the contributors which certainly helps matters. For now based on Johns help it seems no other option but to stick in there and hope or the best with this one
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
No matter how unfortunate this is it just proves that there needs to be a contingency plan in place.
Perhaps this is only adding to stress levels and if a decision was made it would actually help the situation.
Hopefully all this gets sorted.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Probably because even shares purchased before this are still not accounted for in the tracking and we have not received any updates for weeks.  I've been there myself and I'm fairly certain I could still find it in me to give people who have spent a crap ton of $ on my service a quick update...

There are different levels of depression.. By your answer I'm guessing yours is not very High or Low (how ever you count it.)
txid 2d0da5ae9908ec80f0ef4e15516fc6d5ba1d58ba19774d79a8b3af7e9a8d85c5

i've pm'd the verify

Probably not the best time to have just paid into this group buy...

Because the fellow suffers from depression and a family member died recently?

I'm familiar with depression myself so I have an idea of how things can go.

Best wishes to the fellow.

Probably because even shares purchased before this are still not accounted for in the tracking and we have not received any updates for weeks.  I've been there myself and I'm fairly certain I could still find it in me to give people who have spent a crap ton of $ on my service a quick update...
Pages:
Jump to: