Pages:
Author

Topic: Open letter to bounty managers - page 4. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 11, 2019, 04:41:22 AM
I think the number of post is not a problem but I like the suggestion to lower the minimum so people will not be force to post just to hit the quota.

Let's get real here, we know there's a lot of bounty hunters that are just posting non sense just to pass the requirement weekly so they can get a stake, so I think the process should start in the selection process, bounty managers should give time to to do a manual selection process.
Lowering the weekly posts is a very good point but there is no forced put on bounty hunters here, before you promote a project you must have went through the rules and regulations and if you see something too much for you to keep up just find another bounty
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 11, 2019, 04:35:35 AM
I think the number of post is not a problem but I like the suggestion to lower the minimum so people will not be force to post just to hit the quota.

Let's get real here, we know there's a lot of bounty hunters that are just posting non sense just to pass the requirement weekly so they can get a stake, so I think the process should start in the selection process, bounty managers should give time to to do a manual selection process.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
November 11, 2019, 04:25:56 AM
Bounty managers you are responsible for flooding this forum with too many posts, either good or spamming, why? because its ridiculous saying bounty hunters must post 15 posts per week

This rule often come from the project owners, they want their project to be seen everywhere and all the time in other to bring more traffics to their website.

Its not every time we will have something to contribute on.

I reasonably agree with you over this but it is not always the case because there are so many boards and child boards on this forum, you will always see what interest you when you check them.

we have too many scam projects in this space already so not every bounty projects have guarantee

Absolutely, bounty managers should not just be promoting for monetary reward only but for their good image, they should do their findings about each project offer to them for promotions to avoid scam project that can destroy their good image.
You can't post on child boards when promoting a signature campaign , its been stated in the bounty rules that posts made on any child boards will not be counted, i think bounty managers should be able to reason OP point with project teams, i think 10posts will do the job
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 11, 2019, 04:22:12 AM
Why do you feel forced to post when the bounty manager did not even forced you to join?
If you feel 15 posts per week is too much, don't join.
If you feel that you have nothing to contribute to a topic, do not comment on that. Find another that interests you or better yet, create a new quality topic.

Quoting for reference:
Bounty managers you are responsible for flooding this forum with too many posts, either good or spamming, why? because its ridiculous saying bounty hunters must post 15 posts per week

1. Its not every time we will have something to contribute on.
Most times i come on here i only see old posts that i have no interest in at all but due to meeting up with required bounty posts i will be forced to complete them, some posts are so useless or repetitive that you won't want to say a thing

2. This is another way to reduce spammers, few bounty managers i knew of will only request 7 to 10 posts per week which i feel its more than enough, moreover we have too many scam projects in this space already so not every bounty projects have guarantee

Bounty managers please try to adjust
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
November 11, 2019, 04:06:18 AM

This rule often come from the project owners, they want their project to be seen everywhere and all the time in other to bring more traffics to their website.

Its not every time we will have something to contribute on.

I reasonably agree with you over this but it is not always the case because there are so many boards and child boards on this forum, you will always see what interest you when you check them.

we have too many scam projects in this space already so not every bounty projects have guarantee

Absolutely, bounty managers should not just be promoting for monetary reward only but for their good image, they should do their findings about each project offer to them for promotions to avoid scam project that can destroy their good image.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
November 11, 2019, 03:54:50 AM

1. Its not every time we will have something to contribute on.
Most times i come on here i only see old posts that i have no interest in at all but due to meeting up with required bounty posts i will be forced to complete them, some posts are so useless or repetitive that you won't want to say a thing

2. This is another way to reduce spammers, few bounty managers i knew of will only request 7 to 10 posts per week which i feel its more than enough, moreover we have too many scam projects in this space already so not every bounty projects have guarantee

Bounty managers please try to adjust
Pages:
Jump to: