Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open!!!] Project SONO [Signature Campaign][Twitter Campaign] - page 10. (Read 34519 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL
Gunka, when you are going to send out altcoms of last week?

Gotcha
I do not understand you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Gotcha
ROUND OPEN

╔═╗╦╔═╗╔╗╔╔═╗╔╦╗╦ ╦╔═╗╔═╗    ╔═╗╔═╗╔╦╗╔═╗╔═╗╦╔═╗╔╗╔    ╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗╔╗╔
╚═╗║║ ╗║║║╠═╣ ║ ║ ║╠╦╝╠═     ║  ║ ║║║║╠═╝╠═╣║║ ╗║║║    ║ ║╠═╝╠═ ║║║
╚═╝╩╚═╝╝╚╝╩ ╩ ╩ ╚═╝╩╚╝╚═╝    ╚═╝╚═╝╩ ╩╩  ╩ ╩╩╚═╝╝╚╝    ╚═╝╩  ╚═╝╝╚╝

How to join the company:

1. Integrate the signature code into your profile  
2. Add an avatar to your profile (for members with the status of Full Member and above) link to AVATAR
3. Integrate the ALTCOM address preferably in the Personal Text: How to do it.
4. field. Fill in this form: link to FORM

RULES
 USER LIST

Statistics are collected automatically. Several times a day.

Please do not ask me to check your addresses in the forum thread. There is a statistics site that has a private mail.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Can anyone tell how long the campaign of bounty will last? I really like how everything is organized, and I really want to be in time to participate)

I just can not figure out how to install a purse on ubuntu???
Activity: 48
so even a newbie can be a part of community? I will try to take participation in this signature campaign!
cool)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello GUys,

ALTCOM is truly a for a community. Stay tuned for more development.
ALTCOM in 2018 will hit more than a price you expected.

Best regards.

Okane Satoshi.
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Thanks for payment.. I got mine.. I will write a message in Turkish forum.. Thanks for your attentaion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Hi gunka, in Turkish forum people ask me when we will take our bounty.. They waiting answer from me.. If you tell us when will you distrubite our bounty i will give them a answer.. Waiting for your answer thank you so much..

The signature campaign payments should be sent at some point today. Hamukione apologised for the delay on the altcom discord.
thanks for the information we need more detailed signature campaign status checking site i have an idea that site is automatic and payouts are manual I think it would be better if issues regarding the people who are not getting payments or accepted is showed on the site to them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi gunka, in Turkish forum people ask me when we will take our bounty.. They waiting answer from me.. If you tell us when will you distrubite our bounty i will give them a answer.. Waiting for your answer thank you so much..

The signature campaign payments should be sent at some point today. Hamukione apologised for the delay on the altcom discord.
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Activity: 140
when this campaign over? can i reserve for now.?
No, campaign not over. Yes, you can join.  https://altcoincommunity.ru/altcom-signature-campaign.html
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
when this campaign over? can i reserve for now.?
Corrected tables with incorrect data.
Because of the load on bitcointalk.org, it gives out the data and there is a problem with the processing.
But this is not a problem, because the next time everything goes smoothly.
Do not worry. I still look through all the records at the end and make corrections in case of errors.
Activity: 420
well I guess there is some kind of delay and we have to wait
sad, but acceptable. The payouts for the first signatures campaign was done after two weeks once it was closed.
but they was made as promised. I'm sure that payouts will made here and on official altcom's forum as well!
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Delay payments - this is not good. The work is done, but the coins is not paid. When will the payout date?

Honestly, I don't see any delay if payments will be sent out by today or tomorrow, even the day after... We should give time to dev to process it. I have one ended signature campaign before joining ALTCOM, I still did not receive anything today yet, this case only called delay payment.

Have not received payment for week 2
I didn't received either i hardly suggest you to be patient for now dev team behind altcom are really trustworthy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Delay payments - this is not good. The work is done, but the coins is not paid. When will the payout date?

Honestly, I don't see any delay if payments will be sent out by today or tomorrow, even the day after... We should give time to dev to process it. I have one ended signature campaign before joining ALTCOM, I still did not receive anything today yet, this case only called delay payment.

Have not received payment for week 2
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
Oт ceбя личнo дoбaвлю, пocтapaйтecь быть мeнee тpeбoвaтeльны и пoнятливы, Bac жe cилкoм нe зacтaвляли yчacтвoвaть, Bы дoбpoвoльнo coглacилиcь c ycлoвиями.
I agreed with the conditions to place a signature, for which coins must be paid. Now I ask, when will this coins be paid? This is a difficult question?
Oткyдa инфopмaция пpo aвтoмaтичecкиe плaтeжи ?
У нac нa нecкoлькo мecяцeв cлoжилacь дpyжнaя кoмпaния. Кoгдa вoзникaют тpyднocти c выплaтaми, тaк кaк oни пpoвoдятcя в pyчнyю к вaшeмy cвeдeнию. Hиктo нe pвeт гимнacтepкy и нe тpeбyeт тaк cлoвнo eмy дoлжны. Bce люди вce пoнимaют.
Пoжaлyй я cлишкoм мнoгo пишy.

Information about auto payments is my guess. Would write in the rules in first message topic - within 3-4 days, and no one would ask questions about payment. Delays with payments I do not understand - therefore I ask questions in this thread. A friendly company is excellent, but I participate in a subscription company solely for the sake of earning. "Bce люди вce пoнимaют" == "Bы дepжитecь здecь, вaм вceгo дoбpoгo, xopoшeгo нacтpoeния и здopoвья"?

How often do you have difficulty paying?
Why is there no information about when the payment is made?
When will the payment be made in the last week?
We should give time to dev to process it.
What time is it? How long does it take to automatically distribute 300 payments? Day, week, month, year, infinity? I would like to see the payment dates in the rules this community.
Pages:
Jump to: