Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 128. (Read 320684 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
can someone compile this miner for windows ?

you will still need to make wallet in linux, as far as i understand.

Bittrex will probably be adding it to their exchange soon after launch, so just use Bittrex's wallet?

I'll just use suprnova pool to mine and when I get an address will add to it. Ocminer is trustworthy.

The miner itself needs an address in the config file

ocminer's miner needs just a worker user/pass. I have no windows amd gpu miner Sad

That's correct. Just set your payout threshold up high and store coins on pool wallet until a windows wallet is released.

Does anyone know if you can actually hash on Suprnova with any GPU miners ? He says in his getting started the Nheqminer is CPU and GPU but???
Activity: 908
Merit: 503

Bittrex will probably be adding it to their exchange soon after launch, so just use Bittrex's wallet?

I'll just use suprnova pool to mine and when I get an address will add to it. Ocminer is trustworthy.

The miner itself needs an address in the config file

ocminer's miner needs just a worker user/pass. I have no windows amd gpu miner Sad
Activity: 306
Merit: 250

The miner itself needs an address in the config file. Or.. If there is a way to get it working with suprnova, can you enlighten me?

Activity: 531
Merit: 500
Guys, it will be profitable mine on 7850?  Huh
Activity: 1008
Jaxx will be supporting Zcash

and as far as miners.. patience the mainnet is not even released yet.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
after sereral hours of testing and learning Linux a little bit i was able to run Zcash Swing Wallet UI
I like to ask for the settings after starting the real mining of Zcash
these setting must be changed after 28.11 but i don´t find any infos for this.

testnet=1
addnode=betatestnet.z.cash
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password

after changing this I have to create my real addr  ?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 306

legendary
Ok, so what is the best GPU miner to be using as of this morning lol (for windows)
Nobody knows yet
at the moment this is the best miner, but things are changing rapidly.

lol ya really. I see all these post of huge sol hashings, yet I am not any where near some of them lol

Ok, Ill keep looking and testing
THX
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

Activity: 50
Hello

I have this error with my Two AMD RIG

Error in `./build/zcashgpuclient': malloc(): memory corruption: 0x00000000050098b0 ***
Aborted

Do you have solution? Thank you
Activity: 14
Ok, so what is the best GPU miner to be using as of this morning lol (for windows)
Nobody knows yet
at the moment this is the best miner, but things are changing rapidly.
legendary

I've been so busy with other things I am loosing track here Embarrassed

I am still using this threads miner ZC1.1 atm.
Couple of questions:

1. I see that this is optimized for Ubuntu 16.04 with current amdgpupro driver. Will it work on 14.04 with amdgpu? I can update to 16.04, of course.
2. does it reliably work on multiple GPUs?
3. can anybody post sols of a rig of six RX 470 if it does, or is it better to run simply on good CPU, like i7 or FX?
1. i dont know
2. yes
3. 19sol per card for rx 470 8gb (sapphire) with mod bios.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Couple of questions:

1. I see that this is optimized for Ubuntu 16.04 with current amdgpupro driver. Will it work on 14.04 with amdgpu? I can update to 16.04, of course.
2. does it reliably work on multiple GPUs?
3. can anybody post sols of a rig of six RX 470 if it does, or is it better to run simply on good CPU, like i7 or FX?
Hi, Inan!
I have 2 questions:
1. When will the new release?
2. Is your branch of the miner for the Russian-speaking community on the Bits.media forum?

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Hi, I plan to mine on Windows.

I understand the only way to generate a z-addr is through linux.

If I create a real z-addr on my Ubuntu VM, will I be able to use that same address in my .bat file for Windows mining?

Sure, payouts will go to that address though, so you will need to have access to that wallet to get your tokens.
Activity: 5
Hi, I plan to mine on Windows.

I understand the only way to generate a z-addr is through linux.

If I create a real z-addr on my Ubuntu VM, will I be able to use that same address in my .bat file for Windows mining?
Activity: 258
Simpler question, can this run with a 3gb gpu card?
Jump to: