Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 29. (Read 320684 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
well what goes up must come down,,,, someone was pumping it lol

I managed to sell .036 zec a @ 3.25 BTC  Grin a quick $70.00 or so.... now it way down in 10 mins amazing

Edit: well now its going back up  Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
@extremal
Please payout my balance I asked you now the 12th time to make my payment or lower the limit,,you never reply to that but to others and I getting sick of asking asking and nothing happens.
It takes you 10sec to make it work.. really you piss me off with ignoring and not giving a damn shit on payout my balance. 12 fu** times  ...

http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1McPqFyU6XcFpKqDKE5YfdaES8NTb1KtAR
Activity: 1008
@eXtremal you should probably explain how the payments work in your 1st post. too much noise here.
Ok!

ZEC bounce on Poloniex! Who sell today for 0.8BTC? Smiley
Why did I sell  Embarrassed What is going on... should gave waited lol oh no!

Same here shiiittt.

I thought $500 was a lot for this coin.
legendary
@eXtremal you should probably explain how the payments work in your 1st post. too much noise here.
Ok!

Why did I sell  Embarrassed What is going on... should gave waited lol oh no!
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Ok!

Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Activity: 390
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1PT7dKu9pawC98N8m1SgeXuESEYta9HP5K
Payment received. Confirming transaction.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
SilentArmy v2 is released with GCN 1 cards support, will you be adding it to your miner?
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
ok i got my payment today

still 0.005 is too much - should be 0.001

but the pool pays - you can mine it.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
ZECMiner from Genoil speeding of 7970, 280x has 24-30 Sol/s. Please optimate zcashclient miner, 7970, 280x with zcashclient miner has only 13-15 Sol/s
Now that would be a great improvement! I get 13-15 as well and have 3 x 280x and 4 x 7950's and 2 x 7970's would  be great to double those.  Smiley

I have not had much luck with Genoils miner. Not sure what I am doing wrong with it. Tried on 2 x 7970's, starts and crashes as soon as pool connects and starts hashing.

But I am quite happy with zcash client  Wink

genoil miner is fast, but gradually, one by one, every card stops mining and the software doesn't yet restart them. Running 3 rigs I find myself constantly running around the house to restart the miner, a VERY slow process on anything less than an i5 or i7.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
@eXtremal

I have a payment that reached the threshold:
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1gwTp2Pw1REMuKCLYazCsfEoZqtU4Bs9wF

I mined at your pool since day and I would be very grateful if you could eventually send it !

Thank you!
Activity: 4
@eXtremal

you're going to fix silentarmy for win 10? or switched to linux?
Activity: 38
@eXtremal,

Could you pls make payment for coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1TrGc86inDPnPn9vhbGHDthcHJ4MZjdPgH

it is already in requested and waiting
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
im new at chatting, usually I just read, but like to share a pic...don't see how to attach pic..help please
anyone tell me how...thanks

you need junior member status at minimum in order to post images.
use google for more detailed info
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
still didnt get my 0.01 ZEC...and i mined from pool start...

what a loss for many of us

http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/zcgMMNEA1maTT3j7wzo3tWDMmQc2ZQWRWznjXt7VtPQJoR2fjkFw7Q6dJZaRbUMozXnHH7egNW2F8mtRNfQTguGtPUBLgNs

its requested more than 2 days ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

what more can you request???

ex... be polite and send me my 0.00914056
Do you know that all pools disabled payouts to Z-Addresses. Have you read first post?

i really dont care bro, you said you will get Z to T balances, and did you?

or this is your lame excuse not to send me my mined coin??

for gods sake, is this your way to tell me i will not get my coins ??

legendary
ZECMiner from Genoil speeding of 7970, 280x has 24-30 Sol/s. Please optimate zcashclient miner, 7970, 280x with zcashclient miner has only 13-15 Sol/s
Now that would be a great improvement! I get 13-15 as well and have 3 x 280x and 4 x 7950's and 2 x 7970's would  be great to double those.  Smiley

I have not had much luck with Genoils miner. Not sure what I am doing wrong with it. Tried on 2 x 7970's, starts and crashes as soon as pool connects and starts hashing.

But I am quite happy with zcash client  Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 390
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1PT7dKu9pawC98N8m1SgeXuESEYta9HP5K
The payment didnt received.

When its gonna come?
legendary
I have been receiving regular payments 5 in all starting about 15 hours ago. I can see my miners on the stats page, even though one is not showing? It appears the stats page is being updated intermittently and is not real time, which is ok for now.

My miners have been running for almost 24 hours since I rejoined the pool. I have not had to reboot any of them since.

My point is: The mining software is stable, more so than what I experienced using the various versions of nheqminer.

The payouts are flowing to exchange wallet in a consistent fashion once minimum is met.

For all intent and purpose,  the system is working. Better than my experience mining on NH.
Pages:
Jump to: