Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 24. (Read 320684 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
anyone know what would happen if I install .13.7570 windows 8.1  64x drivers in my windows vista 64x  need those drivers to run zcash
would it hurt anything

i don't know that but i'm sure the USB stick ( ready-made  like GenEthOS) will keep so much time  for you -  if you just wanna mine zec
you will not need to install any drivers
Thx  Smiley  I needed a dll  for the vista... its mining now. 
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Just thought I would share with anyone who cares....im mining at coinmine and withdraws is free!!
and payout is .003

maybe donate a tiny bit !!
zec....t1bkRADE391cALxp4ojRpqLm2wJzyFrJEBw
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
@Extremal

@eXtremal

@eXtremal

I've had ~600 sol's at pool for over 24 hours and received 2 x 0.01 payments, The day before I received 0.6 ZEC for the same time period....

I haven't changed anything and diff hasn't gone up x58.. So..............

Account : http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1TaUJh6gxUXaWtadtJGTRSzk327oLF4CCE

I'll just keep re quoting this until I get an answer, Thanks.

I'VE BEEN WAITING 36 HOURS FOR PAYMENT NOW, CMON MAN SORT THIS OUT I WILL NOT GO AWAY.....

Have you sent him a private message? Is your address correct?

I have received 6-7 payments without issue. All the other pools are less consistent currently and crash a lot. I am not sure what's going on with your account, but I think in all fairness, you got the correct amount because the launch has been unstable, and no pool is scamming just this coin launch was a mess. Heck, we still don't have a reliable miner still.

Yes I e-mailed him 36 hours ago and he replied saying he'd look into it yesterday morning, Still nothing...
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
@Extremal

@eXtremal

@eXtremal

I've had ~600 sol's at pool for over 24 hours and received 2 x 0.01 payments, The day before I received 0.6 ZEC for the same time period....

Account : http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1TaUJh6gxUXaWtadtJGTRSzk327oLF4CCE

I'VE BEEN WAITING 36 HOURS FOR PAYMENT NOW, CMON MAN SORT THIS OUT I WILL NOT GO AWAY.....

Guess you haven't noticed the pool is still not stable (as of 2016-11-01).  Stale shares and "Can't receive work from ZCash wallet" will cut into your mining earnings.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I keep getting stale shares and nothing else after 10 minutes.

How can I make it restart automatically when there are no shares submitted please?

Im using 16.04 lts

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
@Extremal

@eXtremal

@eXtremal

Have you sent him a private message? Is your address correct?

I have received 6-7 payments without issue. All the other pools are less consistent currently and crash a lot. I am not sure what's going on with your account, but I think in all fairness, you got the correct amount because the launch has been unstable, and no pool is scamming just this coin launch was a mess. Heck, we still don't have a reliable miner still.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I make an update, now you will see much less stale shares. Really many work, can't read all posts on this forum.
And begin test a buttons (from first post), coming soon.

@eXtremal Can a lower withdrawal? Thx
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1QQ737HHuYLUZtiiRFMe3J2VkpYF1XXMaA
Activity: 14
I start it on Windows and it just crashes. Does anyone knows a solution?!
Maybe there is a way to use genoils miner but with this pool?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I make an update, now you will see much less stale shares. Really many work, can't read all posts on this forum.
if you could make the button to reduce payout and withdraw and make the pool compatible with genoil miner more people would be using it
legendary
Activity: 2198
MinermanNC ::

not only you! i'm getting my coins - 2~4/day, o think others have a low balance - maybe
Yes I am wondering why a few seem to not get paid. For some it was the issue of the Z address and that being converted.

We need miners so we can find blocks. I hope every stays tuned in here. I have been getting payouts from the other pool I am on, but its inconsistent too. Like I said when we get stats and new kernel I will be here in full force.
Activity: 263
semux

good work eXtremal we will support this pool
legendary
Nice! Keep at it. You have a good product, just needs some tweaking  Wink
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 263
semux
MinermanNC ::

not only you! i'm getting my coins - 2~4/day, o think others have a low balance - maybe
legendary
I feel once we have the stats page reporting real live info we all can gauge our performance much better, see current blocks and time, payouts for that block etc. etc... that will remove the mystery of it all.

As soon as this is done (AND THE NEW KERNEL IN SILENT)  Grin I will point all my miners back to this pool. Right now I am spread around based on best performing miner app per rig. Although this pool has gotten the lions share and I have been getting paid. A few gaps in time perhaps but if he is forcing manual payments then that would explain the gaps. eXtremal has to sleep sometime lol

legendary
Its real scam.  He control they coin . And he sell in high price. Be Honestly extremals. This is criminals !!

I don't think so lol

Also, if the pool hashrate is low then block finds are less frequent, and payouts will hinge on block finds. Now when you do get paid your shares will have accumulated.
Activity: 5
Its real scam.  He control they coin . And he sell in high price. Be Honestly extremals. This is criminals !!

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
So the payout got lowerd but my value is 0.00505393 ZCASH and i am not get paid why? http://coinsforall.io#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1bZa8HYqqxHEVB4meQG5tmYnknAdU433Cd

can you check that please for me ?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
i got all my payments, so in 3 days had like 6-7 payments
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
He answered to my mail with a sorry but i don't know if and when he will issue the payment ..sofar no response of him anymore :-(
Pages:
Jump to: